Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bbnaija: Maria's Dream About Angel My Interpretation - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Maria's Dream About Angel My Interpretation (337 Views)

BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her / BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Maria's Dream About Angel My Interpretation by paulchucks: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Before the eviction on Sunday at the garden Maria told Angel and peace the dream she had where she was told to get close to Angel that angel will help her solve a problem she had.
Angel couldn't understand but peace told her that it might not necessarily be Angel but may be any other housemate.
Now my understanding of this is that God because of his infinite mercy use to show us things about ourselves in the dream.the person God want her to get close is whitemoney whom she hated for no good reason ,which worked against her and Queen got the grace instead so it is advisable we keep record of our dream and ask God to open our mind for good interpretation
Re: Bbnaija: Maria's Dream About Angel My Interpretation by suffering: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why will God not send the message directly instead of encrypting it?
Re: Bbnaija: Maria's Dream About Angel My Interpretation by paulchucks: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
That is why it is called dream you need the gift of interpretation to explain it

(1) (Reply)

Money Heist Season 5 (la Casa De Papel 5) / For Those Of You Who Watch Movies On Youtube, What Do You Think? / Mark Zuckerberg Stops Facebook Free Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.