Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is CBN’S Proposed Digital Currency (e-naira) A Cryptocurrency? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is CBN’S Proposed Digital Currency (e-naira) A Cryptocurrency? (172 Views)

Fans Surprise Tacha With 6 Million Naira, A Bus And Delivery Bikes For Her Birth / My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is CBN’S Proposed Digital Currency (e-naira) A Cryptocurrency? by ayojademi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
The concept of Central Bank Digital Currencies is fast becoming popular among many countries in the world today. This is in response both to the rise of digital payment solutions, and the influence of cryptocurrencies on national economies in different countries.

According to a new tracker unveiled by the Atlantic Council’s Geoeconomics Centre, 81 countries are exploring the possibilities offered by CBDCs. Of this number, 5 have fully launched a CBDC, while 14 are in their pilot stages. Others are in various stages of development and..more..https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/is-cbns-proposed-digital-currency-e-naira-a-cryptocurrency/

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Makes His Wizkid - Essence Cover, Shout Out To Dababy / Johnny Drille Premieres Loving Is Harder / Have You Ever Asked Someone For Financial Assistance But Get Disappointed? READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.