Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) (2653 Views)

I Need A GOOD Fiction Editor/rewriter! Long term work / Fiction Editor Needed! / Writer Wanted [Closed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
If you can format and edit fiction without any grammatical, punctuation, or formatting errors pls send me a pm. Thanks. Pays well and there is continuity of work. PS: Please ONLY respond if you can work unsupervised. Again, the pay IS WORTH YOUR WHILE

2 Likes

Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by MilitaryLady(f): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2021
joshkke:
If you can format and edit fiction without any grammatical, punctuation, or formatting errors pls send me a pm. Thanks. Pays well and there is continuity of work.
my mailbox isn't working.
Kindly drop your mail address or phone number
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by alexvic12: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
I just sent you a PM.

joshkke:
If you can format and edit fiction without any grammatical, punctuation, or formatting errors pls send me a pm. Thanks. Pays well and there is continuity of work.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Have responded to all who sent a pm. @MilitaryLady, I will send you a PM. Pls respond to that. Thanks
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by Gem78: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
joshkke:

Hi.
Good morning.

I've sent you a pm
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
responded to all pms
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Still looking for editors.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by AnthCunny(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
joshkke:
Still looking for editors.

I've sent you a PM.

You can also reach me on WhatsApp via 07067331180.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by stormie: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
This interests me, if the offer is still available.

I have sent you a pm and hope we can discuss further. Regards.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
responded, pls just mention you are for the edit position when u get mine, thanks
stormie:
This interests me, if the offer is still available.

I have sent you a pm and hope we can discuss further. Regards.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
respnded, thanks
AnthCunny:

I've sent you a PM.

Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Still in need of more pls. Send a pm
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by Gem78: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
joshkke:
Still in need of more pls. Send a pm

Hi,.

I'm interested. Here is my whatsapp contact, 08123035822
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Hi, did you change yr mind about this? You didn't respond to my pm.
MilitaryLady:
my mailbox isn't working.
Kindly drop your mail address or phone number
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by SamJed(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
joshkke:
If you can format and edit fiction without any grammatical, punctuation, or formatting errors pls send me a pm. Thanks. Pays well and there is continuity of work. PS: Please ONLY respond if you can work unsupervised. Again, the pay IS WORTH YOUR WHILE
Hello. I am available for this job. You can reach me on WhatsApp 0.8..13..5.7...48..7,4..7
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
pm pls
SamJed:
Hello. I am available for this job. You can reach me on WhatsApp 0.8..13..5.7...48..7,4..7
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Hi, pls did I respond to yr pm? Can you pm again pls if we haven't spoken? Thanks
AnthCunny:

I've sent you a PM.

Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by SamJed(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
joshkke:
pm pls
Please I have issues with with the email attached to this account so I am not able to send pms. Please you can contact me on the aforementioned WhatsApp number or this email: (without the dots) s.a.m.p.s.o.n.j.e.d.i.d.i.a.h.@.g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m.
Also you can give me your WhatsApp number so that I can contact you too
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
ok, will contact you on whatsapp via yr number
SamJed:
Please I have issues with with the email attached to this account so I am not able to send pms. Please you can contact me on the aforementioned WhatsApp number or this email: (without the dots) s.a.m.p.s.o.n.j.e.d.i.d.i.a.h.@.g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m.
Also you can give me your WhatsApp number so that I can contact you too
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by Curtisaxel10: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hi, I'm an experienced and very competent editor and proofreader and I would love to work with you. I have several samples of my work which i am very willing to show you if you so wish.

Please contact me on WhatsApp with the number 09029387661 and let's talk business. I guarantee you excellent service.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by Ayal01(f): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Hi, I am interested

You can reach me on WhatsApp via 08105769621
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by Successfuledoam(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
joshkke:

Hi,
I'm available and would love to take this up, if it's still available. Please check your PM.
Thanks.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok, seen, will respond
Successfuledoam:

Hi,
I'm available and would love to take this up, if it's still available. Please check your PM.
Thanks.
Re: Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) by Altair25(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
joshkke:

I'm interested, should I send a PM or would you prefer WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

One-time Writing Gig Needed / Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! / Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.