Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Light For The End-time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Light For The End-time (139 Views)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Light For The End-time by tfrancis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jesus said in John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
In this end time, you need the light of the world to work in this world (of darkness). Remember what the Isaiah 60:2a says, "For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: But the Lord will arise and shine upon you..."

And that is what enemy want to be during in this end time. But God has promise you the light, Jesus to shine upon you wherever you go. Jesus is the solution.

Ready to receive him as your Lord and personal saviour?

Says this after me, "Lord Jesus, I thank you for your word today. Please forgive me my sins. Watch me in the book of life. Be my light from today and that of my household. Lead me in your truth and your path forever in Jesus' name. Amen"

If you pray that prayer, I congratulate you. Believe me Heaven as answered your prayer. Find a bible believing-church and be going to grow.
Jesus loves you!!!

Shalom!!

(1) (Reply)

One Goal To Win / "Trust In Him At All Times." / Grace Revolution Digital Church Service September 5 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.