Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) (3418 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Aba Vs Ibadan Development / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Efezik007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Photo's of Ariaria market Aba in South East Nigeria vs photo's of igbudu market in Warri South-South Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by donbachi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Infections.
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Efezik007(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Still on Ariaria market Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Efezik007(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Igbudu Market Warri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Efezik007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Still on igbudu Market Warri.

2 Likes

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Efezik007(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Igbudu market Warri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by BKayy: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
An Afonja want Ndigbo to start dragging with innocent Warri people.
My dear Afonja, we know you and your trucks. Try another one

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Houstonmarrow: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chaii grin
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Cyberterror: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
It is pictures like these that makes most Niger delta people to see Biafra as a comedy at best and a fraud at worst.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by richmond500: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cyberterror:
It is pictures like these that makes most why Niger delta people to see Biafra as a comedy at best and a fraud at worst.
lolz, I swear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
BKayy:
An Afonja want Ndigbo to start dragging with innocent Warri people.
My dear Afonja, we know you and your trucks. Try another one
[/s]

They start calling Afonja Whenever they see truth facing them grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by psucc(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
From Joe Igbokwe, the Lagos State Commissioner for Drainage (gutters)

By now, he should be uploading pics if what he met and what he has done in Lagos. But as a typical Nigerian, he rather criticize another state.
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
A riverine warri have better drainage and intelligent leaders than Abia. So I'm not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Bluntguy: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ariaria in rainy season vs Igbudu in dry season.

3 Likes

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by ogododo: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Efezik007:
Photo's of Ariaria market Aba in South East Nigeria vs photo's of igbudu market in Warri South-South Nigeria.

Igbudu na correct market

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by obyrich(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
psucc:
From Joe Igbokwe, the Lagos State Commissioner for Drainage (gutters)

By now, he should be uploading pics if what he met and what he has done in Lagos. But as a typical Nigerian, he rather criticize another state.

He is scouting for gutter maintenance contract in Abia perhaps. I wonder why he will be interested in flooded Ariaria market. Only recently people lost their cars to flood in Marina, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Onepeople: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, I swear.
chai this young man with all the negative news flying left right and centre, i have not seen you comment on any.

Igbo thread is the only news that keeps you awake, 2morow you will start arguing that you have no hatred against the igbos but ipob. Can see your life ,show me the market in yanegua Bayelsa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Taba21: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Efezik007:

Nawaaooooo master and slave can be same
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abia is another piggery farm.

There is nothing to defend there.

The worst of it all is that the idiot Nnamdi Kanu who claims he is freedom fighter and preaching freedom to others couldn't save his state

He wastes his time on other state issues. If he is not threatening the politicians in Anambra state, he will be threatening Rivers Governor while he is blind to the pig farm he came from as state.

He doesn't care if elections or by-elections holds in Abia but immediately others wants to hold theirs he will remember no election.

How can someone who can't save himself, save others...... Chineke ekwena Ife ojoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

They start calling Afonja Whenever they see truth facing them grin

Stop wasting your time on those useless Ipob pigs.

They have been consumed in eternal foolishness, bitterness and stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by richmond500: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onepeople:
chai this young man with all the negative news flying left right and centre, i have not seen you comment on any.

Igbo thread is the only news that keeps you awake, 2morow you will start arguing that you have no hatred against the igbos but ipob. Can see your life ,show me the market in yanegua Bayelsa?
I am mocking Biafra and not Igbo.
Better check the comment I quoted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Ezinwa120: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onepeople:

Just a reminder, IPOB is not Igbo and IPOB is an organisation of confused, irritating gang of Igbo extraction about 5% Igbos who derived joy in hurting themselves, their economy and fellow human especially people from the east to show their disdain to the Federal govt. of Nig., Buhari and the fulani tribe. They execute the order of their deranged leaders of their cult without question. They are zombie personified. Udo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ezinwa120:

Just a reminder, IPOB is not Igbo and IPOB is an organisation of confused, irritating gang of Igbo extraction about 5% Igbos who derived joy in hurting themselves, their economy and fellow human especially people from the east to show their disdain to the Federal govt. of Nig., Buhari and the fulani tribe. They execute the order of their deranged leaders of their cult without question. They are zombie personified. Udo

Just fell in love with your name.

Your name is really Ezinwa....

Ezinwa I cursed Igbos the other day and they shall remain cursed

But you I shall bless today " Ezinwa you will be prosperous and your life significant to Igboland, your days shall be glorious and like your father and fathers before your father's you shall have life in abundance.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Onepeople: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ezinwa120:

And you believe i am the right person to see this? Who told you i am sympathetic to ipob? I am just an igboman who speaks for oppressed.i am not too blind to see what is going on in the country.

Current events in the country have taken care of the rhetorics you put up there.
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Okoroawusa: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ezinwa120:

My brother, you have finished talk. Most people that are not igbos think that majority of igbos are in support of the rubbish happening in the South East right now but they are mistaken.
One day the cup of these things sponsored by Nnamdi Kanu will full .

Okwuru adighi akari onye kuru ya

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by funkekemi(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

at least we now know you are not igbo
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by funkekemi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Okoroawusa:

My brother, you have finished talk. Most people that are not igbos think that majority of igbos are in support of the rubbish happening in the South East right now but they are mistaken.
One day the cup of these things sponsored by Nnamdi Kanu will full .

Okwuru adighi akari onye kuru ya
sometimes I look at you and your colleagues and I wonder the type of brains on your skulls . igbos are in firm support of ipob, that's why they regard Mr kanu more than any sitting governor

2 Likes

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
funkekemi:
at least we now know you are not igbo

My state of origin can't be Aba.

Chukwu aju.

Put your Igbo inside your pocket. Igbos are not dirty people.
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
funkekemi:
sometimes I look at you and your colleagues and I wonder the type of brains on your skulls . igbos are in firm support of ipob, that's why they regard Mr kanu more than any sitting governor

Akiko.

Igbos are rag-tags.

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The way you guys insult a whole tribe unprovoked, it is because them never commot person 36 and post
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Igbudu market.......

What of igbo market?
Re: Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) by uba1991: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ipob will not talk against this fat Gorilla that called himself governor. The terrorist group is happy with the condition of the market as far as the pig keep sending money to kanu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Rises, Hits ₦1.16 Trilion In 11 Months / Tinubu Is A Big Shareholder In Manchester United & Apple”, Abdulmumin Jubrin / Why Igbo Attacking Tinubu Not Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.