Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning (8771 Views)

ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Spicycat(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The FG is acting Soap Opera ro justify another onslaught on the SE and SS

The tragedy of a foolish government is this - it Invests the highest resources in spreading hate and division so the masses will not hold it accountable.

That's what the Idiotic government of idiots, by idiots, for idiots is doing.

What sort of reasoning is this undecided

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Tochj(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bluntguy:
So he was killed this morning and his burial poster is already out in less than four hours? Mtcheeew!!!
The obituary is even on July

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by buckeyemedia: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:
This is a video shopped propaganda.
Nothing happened in Anambra.
Everybody is sitting at home
You that sat @ home, how did you know what was happening on the outside?

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Xkalaban(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
OP ur a fvcking liar man. Ur yeye smell pass hypocrisy. The obituary u posted says july 1st 2021 and today is 30th August 2021. Can’t u just respect the dead man and let him rest in peace? Tufiakwa!
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by ForestHill: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Investorxxx:
These are some photos of the supposedly civil defence officer. His name is Chinedu Chukwubunna Ezenmo from the family of late James Ezeokoronkwo
Are you saying the victim got murdered this morning, and his burial arrangements are printed already? that's so fast if you ask me
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by seborrhic: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bluntguy:
So he was killed this morning and his burial poster is already out in less than four hours? Mtcheeew!!!
He was rekilled for the Op to announce it fully.
The first killing didn't get the expected reaction so they brought out his corpse after the burial,got a cameraman,got the people properly dressed and videotaped it to show the whole wide world.
grin
Bluntguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Investorxxx: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I don't support the killing but watch the video without sentiment u will see the civil defense open fire on that sienna first before those guys repel them.those days of senseless killing re gone,if you do anyhow u go .........

No brother
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Investorxxx: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
teamoneline:
One Fulani they did not kill. It's fellow igbos they are killing. ipob una no go die well.

I swear. When u report this things they cover they call u sabo and threaten to kill u also

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Investorxxx: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
ozoebuka1:
Na wetin me dey reason oh. This is very unintelligent reportage

Na slight mistake
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Ekpeitit(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Animals.
The federal government should go in there and finish the terrorists completely.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Muna4real(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Investorxxx:
These are some photos of the supposedly civil defence officer. His name is Chinedu Chukwubunna Ezenmo from the family of late James Ezeokoronkwo

You claimed he was killed this morning, but your obituary post says something else. Are you okay?
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Muna4real(f): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Investorxxx:

The video was released this morning sorry.

It's like you're not seeing the obituary post. The dates are different.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by 2rez: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na ogun go scatter this Op's left ball.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Totilopussylick(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bluntguy:
I tire ooo
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Notasyouthink: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Investorxxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3QPzWPCkfE
All these lies and propaganda is to justify another round of genocide you terrorists are planning in the east we know how you lots operate. No wonder over 50 armored tanks were transported to the east few days ago.

You now tag them ESN with the speed of light even when they called themselves something different.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by GreenArrow1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rugaria:
I have seen this video. Looks like it happened. Not sure but it's circulating on WhatsApp. But my observations fort the critical minded and not the mentally disabled likes of ipobmalema are as follows:

1) Throughout the operation in the video, the insurgents kept shouting about Biafra. That to me is a red flag! I don't understand the desperation on the part of the "hype man" to ensure that anybody watching, notes that it's "Biafra warriors" at work, especially when the ESN has come out countless times to reject any involvement is extra judicial killings, except when confronted by marauding fulani herdsmen!

2) They refused to show their faces and have their camera down most times. Yet
the hype man went as far as naming the unit and location of the group that ostensibly unleashed the attack.

3) The IPOB authorities have made several statements available, where they stipulated that IPOB-ESN should not attack security forces unless in self defence and also should stop unecessary video press releases for obvious reasons.

4) The Umuleri-Aguleri axis mentioned in the clip is saturated with military and paramilitary forces of the Nigerian state. Anambra airport is in that axis, the governor is from that axis. Orient petroleum has her operational facilities in that axis, Ditto cosharis farms and others. The place might look lonely sometimes, but is well secured.

5) The most dangerously sinister angle to the whole scenerio is the fact that just last night, tens of trailers importing military hardwares into the Eastern heartland, were revealed here and in other platforms. Buhari thinks he can cow the igbos. .. Boko Haram ISWAP and fulani herdsmen are on rampage in the North, but it's starting to look like Buhari is preparing himself for a genocidal inquest in the East!?

Calling a dog a bad name just to hang it? Buhari will fail in Biafra land..

I would have said that you sound bloody stupid. However, I won't say anything. I can't be more pained than you over your kinsmen killing each other.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Sergio101(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
I watched the movie in the morning. From the movie they left the Igbo one because he pleaded in Igbo. They told him to drop his gun and run.
Stop spreading false information, they know who they are after.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by InvestorRicky(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bluntguy:

OP said he was killed this morning & his burial was slated 1st july 2021 & outing service 4th july 2021( from d poster attached). Consequently,they had his funeral when he was still alive.

This thread was created by an indisputable FOOL & has to be closed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Notasyouthink: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
paramakina202:

This is Nnamdi Kanu's legacy in Igboland.He have successfully introduced terrorism in Igboland all thanks to him.
People who live abroad bring back home investment that will create employment opportunities rather he created ESN that brought terrorism into Igboland.Thank God he will answer for his crimes.
You're just making noise thinking we will hate Kanu because of your nonsense post.

The terrorism in SE is caused by the boko haramized security forces that is the fact of life.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by CareerBegger: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Investorxxx:

Who is the Biafra motherland warriors. Allegedly defending our motherland?

Biafra Motherland Warriors

BMW
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by okeyglm: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rugaria:
I have seen this video. Looks like it happened. Not sure but it's circulating on WhatsApp. But my observations fort the critical minded and not the mentally disabled likes of ipobmalema are as follows:

1) Throughout the operation in the video, the insurgents kept shouting about Biafra. That to me is a red flag! I don't understand the desperation on the part of the "hype man" to ensure that anybody watching, notes that it's "Biafra warriors" at work, especially when the ESN has come out countless times to reject any involvement is extra judicial killings, except when confronted by marauding fulani herdsmen!

2) They refused to show their faces and have their camera down most times. Yet
the hype man went as far as naming the unit and location of the group that ostensibly unleashed the attack.

3) The IPOB authorities have made several statements available, where they stipulated that IPOB-ESN should not attack security forces unless in self defence and also should stop unecessary video press releases for obvious reasons.

4) The Umuleri-Aguleri axis mentioned in the clip is saturated with military and paramilitary forces of the Nigerian state. Anambra airport is in that axis, the governor is from that axis. Orient petroleum has her operational facilities in that axis, Ditto cosharis farms and others. The place might look lonely sometimes, but is well secured.

5) The most dangerously sinister angle to the whole scenerio is the fact that just last night, tens of trailers importing military hardwares into the Eastern heartland, were revealed here and in other platforms. Buhari thinks he can cow the igbos. .. Boko Haram ISWAP and fulani herdsmen are on rampage in the North, but it's starting to look like Buhari is preparing himself for a genocidal inquest in the East!?

Calling a dog a bad name just to hang it? Buhari will fail in Biafra land..
coward we are in state of war. More groups will emerge. Your talking as if security forces are not killing Biafrans. Go and sleep biko

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Something is wrong with whoever started this thread. Even though the hoodlums in the video identified as "Biafra Motherland Warriors", he still went ahead to call them IPOB/ESN
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Jostoman: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
BKayy:

Nigeria have now resorted to video shopping in a bid to frame IPOB.
Shameless
don't mind the slowpoke.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by paramakina202: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You're just making noise thinking we will hate Kanu because of your nonsense post.

The terrorism in SE is caused by the boko haramized security forces that is the fact of life.

I am not a merchant of hate but merchant of fact and truth.Before ESN was created by MNK ndi Igbo knows nothing like terrorism in Igboland we use to hear about it until Kanu brought it home for which he is standing trial today.That is a fact that can' be denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Investorxxx: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Animals.
The federal government should go in there and finish the terrorists completely.

Soon bro. And they will say the government should focus on the North and leave this to continue happening

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Investorxxx: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Muna4real:

You claimed he was killed this morning, but your obituary post says something else. Are you okay?

The video.was released this morning
Muna4real:

It's like you're not seeing the obituary post. The dates are different.

He was killed since the video was released this morning
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Investorxxx: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
InvestorRicky:

OP said he was killed this morning & his burial was slated 1st july 2021 & outing service 4th july 2021( from d poster attached). Consequently,they had his funeral when he was still alive.

This thread was created by an indisputable FOOL & has to be closed!

My fellow investor it was released this morning. Last month and this month is not too far
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Jostoman: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Useless blogger and fake news are like 5&6. They are looking for another excuse to start their genocide in southeast again.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
I automatically withdraw my FLIGHT TICKET.
No intention of getting close to that country in the next 7years. Pont noted.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by Fejoku: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
The hungry OP is an agent sent specifically for doing this dirty job of tarnishing the image of ESN. Everyone can see that the burial poster is dated back in July but they are claiming it happened today. One can clearly see that it's just a ploy to justify the carnage they want to start in the SE. The numerous armoured vehicles they brought to the region is about to be put to use but they will all fail.
Re: ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning by gidgiddy: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
paramakina202:

I am not a merchant of hate but merchant of fact and truth.Before ESN was created by MNK ndi Igbo knows nothing like terrorism in Igboland we use to hear about it until Kanu brought it home for which he is standing trial today.That is a fact that can' be denied.

Really? So all these years that Police and Army were shooting dead unarmed Biafran protesters, you thought that was a normal type of terrorism that brings peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Approves Live Transmission Of Supreme Court Judgment Presidential Election / Gbajabiamila: No Budgetary Provision For The Renovation Chief Of Staff's House / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.