Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! (1354 Views)

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain / Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. / Pls I Dont Really Know Breed My Dog Belong To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by mudiana(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
my dog is over 7 months old with me but got her when she was almost 3 months according to the person that sold her to me. Her growth process is very slow. she is very shy and runs away from strangers. she hardly barks. when I say hardly, she rarely barks. But she likes to play alot. she runs very fast. I think if I know what breed she is, I will be able to do some research on how best to raise her to be active security wise.

Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by DoggoneDogg: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
mudiana:
my dog is over 7 months old with me but got her when she was almost 3 months according to the person that sold her to me. Her growth process is very slow. she is very shy and runs away from strangers. she hardly barks. when I say hardly, she rarely barks. But she likes to play alot. she runs very fast. I think if I know what breed she is, I will be able to do some research on how best to raise her to be active security wise.

OP if I say, Eh
You say, Ku
Another man say, Keh
Omo na u sabi

I hope say you nor dey waste money ontop dog food? Dis wan na confam fufu & ewedu devourer

7 Likes

Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by Bluntguy: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na agric dog.
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by Romanoff(f): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Google "Ekuke", it will help you understand why it behaves the way it does.

grin
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by mudiana(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

OP if I say, Eh
You say, Ku
Another man say, Keh
Omo na u sabi

I hope say you nor dey give am dog food? Dis wan na confam fufu & ewedu devourer
lol. she likes dog food pass fufu. she no even like left overs. she no dey impress me cos strangers don see her finish.
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by NOGRUDGES(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bingo hybrid grin

1 Like

Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by Depressed101: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

OP if I say, Eh
You say, Ku
Another man say, Keh
Omo na u sabi

I hope say you nor dey give am dog food? Dis wan na confam fufu & ewedu devourer
you are wicked grin
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by DoggoneDogg: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
mudiana:
lol. she likes dog food pass fufu. she no even like left overs. she no dey impress me cos strangers don see her finish.

You know the next step na... cheesy
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by slowice(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmmm, na to go ask akwaibom men ooo as e be like dis.
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by bluebay(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Husky and rott
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by Emperormartin(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na ekuke... Ask no more

1 Like

Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by Skyfornia(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by zickyclef: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ikponga aka bingo
She de chop shit abi?
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by harmargedon: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
mudiana:
what's your location?
Re: Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! by harmargedon: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
mudiana:
that's a miniature pinscher. A lovely and rare breed in this part of the world. Not every dog is a local dog. Every dog has got it's time when it comes to being territorial, just give her time, she'll be there.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale, 2 Weeks Old Puppies (german Shepherd) Both Sex Available, Asaba / Caucasian - German Shepherd Mix Puppies For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.