Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain (37248 Views)

Is A German Shepherd More Easier To Groom Than A Pitbull? / Even My Vet Doctor Doesn't Know What Breed My Dog Is. Kindly, Help! / I Need A Pitbull And Boerboel Mixed Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Doxy1: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQFnBaN7dk?si=LcPacSkdhBmXiWwa

Nigerian vet doctor takes to his heels after a pitbull he was giving an injection loosens self from its chain

A video of a Nigerian vet doctor taking to his heels after a pitbull he was administering an injection to loosened itself from its chain has gone viral. In the video, the owner of the dog could be heard shouting ‘’run run' at the doctor after the dog loosen from its chain and began to pursue him.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Absuchat(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2023
grin
But the owner said it doesn't bite na

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Sparrk007(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Omo the owner shout run run😂😂

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
grin But the owner said it doesn't bite na
U go fit stand even when de owner tell u dat kind lie?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by misreal(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy ;DLol..
I hate pittbulls mehn

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Chimarto: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2023
He was even telling the dog sorry at the beginning not know that the dog doesn't forgive.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by oglalasioux(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Once a dog owner tells you it doesn't bite just get far from the dog. Once shit hits the fan what happened in this video is what you get.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by APOPTOSIS: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
When asked the definition of JaPa...
This is JaPa😂😂😂😂
If the Vet. Doc can JaPa like this, what do we expect the Nurse on duty to be doing?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by APOPTOSIS: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chimarto:
He was even telling the dog sorry at the beginning not know that the dog doesn't forgive.
He was trying to exhibit professionalism for where Naija Pitbull dey

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by anyilalaz: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's unprofessional of him to attend to that dog without a muzzle. It's a prerequisite when dealing with a beast like that.

249 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Zonefree(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
E no bite you , bah? grin cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Itiskdg121(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol
That was how one dog nearly bit me the other day, but the woman told me the dog is friendly. I yelled at her with rage "Are you the dog", but she quickly ran to hold the dog and apologised. Very scary
Absuchat:
grin
But the owner said it doesn't bite na

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Resetinc: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Injection gone wrong. When dog owner shout run, run, run. You had better Jaapa or fly like hell

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Spidermon: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
It's unprofessional of him to attend to that dog without a muzzle. It's a prerequisite when dealing with a beast like that.

I agree 💯

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by kadraxkyle(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Japaa for inside nigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Taiwojon(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wow.

All the same
Na so sin dey pursue sinner until he kill am.

While men and women dey rear and enjoy sins until their cup full.

A beg turn away from sin before the cord of sins loose and kill you.

Jesus save

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by GYBABA(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
La bite, la death 😂

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by FalseProphet1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
As a prophet, I can explicitly confirm that the dog in that video is possessed, I would therefore recommend that the owners sell it to a Calabar of Ondo man.

This I have seen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin grin

I don't like pitbulls. Very brutal breed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Vadese1: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Despite the APC hardship. Life is sweet. Nobody want to die

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Okiton: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
wink

Everything is risky in this country, even in ur profession

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Inspirer1: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Prevention is better than sorry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Sonnobax15(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin
And he RAN cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Jarchi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2023

° Brodaman, I love dog and snake until I see one in real life. No precaution, no safe guard, and the dog owner self dey do like ... You can't control your dog, irresponsibility. If the dog go cause something for outside or humans now, na sorry and bullshit. So this is cruise Abi, until innocent humans becomes the victim. °
***Jarchi***

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Victorious1000: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Skit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by badoh(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
Please what is muzzle?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Djele: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nor run it won't bite u, na scam🤗

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by eepeepook: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Vet wey never hear of muzzle before, is that one a vet? I’m sure it was an intern or the equivalent of a student doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Quality20(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
He shd av just calmed down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Inspirer1: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Injection gone wrong. When dog owner shout run, run, run. You had better Jaapa or fly like hell
grin grin grin grin
No be small o, when the owner was shouting run run run, it's enough to activate Usain bolt skill o

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain by Mrbenny001: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
True..but some dog hate muzzle cos of untrained owners who never trained there dog to use it, na who go put that muzzle now when the owner can't. The vet had to improvise this method, but very risky

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.