Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State (2701 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Rugaria: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
If they didn't burn down everything in SouthEast, they are bastards! South West should just lock their border! We want regional government with border! Enough of this nonsense!

Nobody is giving you regional government! You must have your own country and prove that your much vaunted sophistication in practical terms. What are you afraid of? Why are you afraid of ruling yourself? Regionalism so you will have your autonomy while looting revenues from oil and gas?

2 Likes

Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Rugaria:

Nobody is giving you regional government! You must have your own country and prove that your much vaunted sophistication in practical terms. What are you afraid of? Why are you afraid of ruling yourself? Regionalism so you will have your autonomy while looting revenues from oil and gas?

If I have my chance. I will secede Yoruba from Nigeria, send igbos back home, I can still tolerate Northerners because they are more useful. Build a Trump like border.

Yoruba don't want igbo because our behavior are not alike, their is nothing like respect in igbo culture while Yoruba culture is respect from a_z. Another thing igbos hate peace and order, they like stiring up chaos through deceit, they are also prone to crime.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Rugaria: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

If I have my chance. I will secede Yoruba from Nigeria, send igbos back home, I can still tolerate Northerners because they are more useful. Build a Trump like border.

Yoruba don't want igbo because our behavior are not alike, their is nothing like respect in igbo culture while Yoruba culture is respect from a_z. Another thing igbos hate peace and order, they like stiring up chaos through deceit, they are also prone to crime.

Keep yapping nonsense.. Your culture is full of respect because you roll in the dirty mud when you want to greet an elder? Utter primitivity is now a virtue to be worn like a badge of honor!?
We know those who join fulanis to go to war for Unity! The Unity Beggars! Even the fulanis are tired of one Nigeria, na una no gree leave the country..
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 2:29am On Sep 02, 2021
ManirBK:
With phyton dance they will understand the language soon!!
Go and dance in zamfara.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 2:31am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
If they didn't burn down everything in SouthEast, they are bastards! South West should just lock their border! We want regional government with border! Enough of this nonsense!
Internet warrior. Just be wailing on Nl
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

The only reason you will tolerate northerners is the terroristic bond you share, and the hope of 72 kpekus in paradise.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
A new militant group, ‘Biafran Motherland Warrior’, has emerged in the Imo state.

The group, which is said to be deadlier than the Eastern Security Network (ESN), the armed wing of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), reportedly operates around Mbaise area.

A new video, which has gone viral, showed the group attacking security agents in Mbaise.

Our correspondent gathered that the people of the area had raised the alarm about the activities of the group.

Though not much is known about them, they are said to be targeting security agents.

The Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Mike Abattam, was not available for comments as his phone rang unpicked.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-new-militant-group-emerges-in-south-east?fbclid=IwAR0QdZTZoB7Eh8zh1AbD5-cBB-s8jnPbUihuAuscrXG4E_MZ8-m7bWIk8B8

what is happening to the igbo's?
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by ablejesus26(m): 4:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Imo state is the new state of gallery for all forms of terrorism[/s].

Fiaa gi.
Ihere megbuo gi.��.
Fake news just to do your usual Imo hate.

Se The Blessed IMO matter no go kill you this pikin so���

Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by naijapips04: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies. This OP is notorious for spreading fake news against the Igbos

Baga. OP is not daily trust.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fiaa gi.
Ihere megbuo gi.��.
Fake news just to do your usual Imo hate.

Se The Blessed IMO matter no go kill you this pikin so���

Blessed in all forms of terrorism.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Rugaria:

Just as your head is the new gallery of foolishness and uselessness..

Go home and join them. Stop inciting others to be part of una terrorist group.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The only reason you will tolerate northerners is the terroristic bond you share, and the hope of 72 kpekus in paradise.

Because they are not prone to crime like igbos. An hausa man is honest even. When he arrive to yoruba land with nothing but Igbo man........... Hmmm.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Rugaria:

Keep yapping nonsense.. Your culture is full of respect because you roll in the dirty mud when you want to greet an elder? Utter primitivity is now a virtue to be worn like a badge of honor!?
We know those who join fulanis to go to war for Unity! The Unity Beggars! Even the fulanis are tired of one Nigeria, na una no gree leave the country..

Yes that respect, we are not compatible
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Because they are not prone to crime like igbos. An hausa man is honest even. When he arrive to yoruba land with nothing but Igbo man........... Hmmm.
Yes that's why Yoruba people are getting killed in their farms and their women raped! Anu mpam almajiri caliphate slave.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Yes that's why Yoruba people are getting killed in their farms and their women raped! Anu mpam almajiri caliphate slave.

That's why yoruba are getting killed through arm Robbery and fake drugs by igbos and their women raped! Omo okoro, fake jew onion bandit.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by Fejoku: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
A new militant group, ‘Biafran Motherland Warrior’, has emerged in the Imo state.

The group, which is said to be deadlier than the Eastern Security Network (ESN), the armed wing of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), reportedly operates around Mbaise area.

A new video, which has gone viral, showed the group attacking security agents in Mbaise.

Our correspondent gathered that the people of the area had raised the alarm about the activities of the group.

Though not much is known about them, they are said to be targeting security agents.

The Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Mike Abattam, was not available for comments as his phone rang unpicked.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-new-militant-group-emerges-in-south-east?fbclid=IwAR0QdZTZoB7Eh8zh1AbD5-cBB-s8jnPbUihuAuscrXG4E_MZ8-m7bWIk8B8

[/s]
All your aims have failed already. The recent narrative you guys are creating to justify the many armouries and armoured vehicles have been reported. They will be taken care of. Garbage Shehu doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by stanluiz(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Fake news!!! Mod should delete this topic and close the thread!
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by amc: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2021
This is just an attempt to rebrand ESN and save Nnamdi Kanu’s neck. It won’t work.
Re: A New Militant Group, ‘biafran Motherland Warrior’, Has Emerged In The Imo State by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

That's why yoruba are getting killed through arm Robbery and fake drugs by igbos and their women raped! Omo okoro, fake jew onion bandit.
grin If you were not a small boy, you would know that some of the most celebrated armed robbers, ritualist and greatest Yahoo boys of all times were yorubas grin

Caliphate slave that has eyes but can't see the moon grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Emeka Ihedioha Loses Key Ally To Peter Obi And Labour Party / What I Noticed After Finally Collecting My PVC After 5 Attempts / Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.