Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction (51495 Views)

See How Big Brother Titans Housemates Are Paired (Photos) / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by mykalls(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Biggie no try at all. After making Maria a villain, by asking her to pick six housemates in the fake eviction, and incurring the wrath of so many fans, he finally set her up to be evicted.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Landkoluwaseun: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Saskay,Yousef,Peace and Tega
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by ultiabaz36(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oshi rata marayo... Osisko
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by jasmine1600: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
This year show is just rubbish, almost all the housemates are inactive n docile, just there doing nothing. No content.
I don’t even watch it again.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by smiliyB(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
fizopumpin:
This everybody up for eviction should have been after the week Maria act as if eviction dey...BIGGIE spoilt Maria game
Exactly!
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:

No be error, na she spoil her game

It is what it is!

No be only spoil na spoiler. She played the strongest game not hiding in the kitchen cooking all day and night.

I’m a whitemoney fan.
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Equation89(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Instagram followers are the ones deciding what biggie will do. Yesterday, almost half of the celebrities told biggie to put up all the house mates for eviction this week and this happened today.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by kinggSamuel(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
make them kukuma evict all the housemates. YEYE SHOW!!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The housemates have suddenly started becoming lively.

Wahala be like eviction

Send them all home. Maria was the show!
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by EmekaA125(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lalasticlala.....king of #BBN.
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Indispensable85(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
After today's Head of House game, 15 housemates are all up for possible eviction this week.

JayPaul and Jackie B are both immuned from eviction this week after they both emerged as Heads of House.

The 15 housemates that are up for eviction are:

1 Whitemoney

2 Queen

3 Boma

4 Pere

5 Liquorose

6 Emmanuel

7 Nini

8 Saga

9 Saskay

10 Cross

11 Angel

12 Michael

13 Yousef

14 Peace

15 Tega

Can you name 4 housemates that may likely leave on Sunday?

Mtcheeew
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by greggng: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
fizopumpin:
This everybody up for eviction should have been after the week Maria act as if eviction dey...BIGGIE spoilt Maria game

Since they evicted Maria I have stopped watching .Today my south African friend asked me ..,why are you Nigerians bringing politics and injustice in a Simple game meant to entertain. I was shocked with every thing she told and I agree with her 100 percent . You made Maria wildcard ...one would have expected her identity to be protected from the public only to be revealed on the last day of the show. Biggie made people to hate her from that moment . You know how sentimental Nigerians can be. As if this is not enough , you gave her additional powers to nominate people for eviction . Those he nominated now went outside to plan her down fall... On the very day she won head of house biggie decided to change the goal post in the middle of the game. No more eviction cos Maria won ...then he went ahead to give her a strike . Recall three strike means you are exited from the show. But he changed the rule again ...he punished her for the strike instead of waiting for the normal three strikes. As a result of that punishment Maria cannot be saved for two weeks. Biggie though he was punishing Maria but he ended making the young woman popular ...Everyone now think Maria is the reason for the show. Aside talking about Maria tell me whatelse is happening in thst house. ..is now a grave yard of children waitijg for their dad's food ...is now cooking competition ...What a way of messing with the integrity of a show. The tittle of this year's edition would 've been Big brother fighting Maria ..

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by SoiSoi13(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
After today's Head of House game, 15 housemates are all up for possible eviction this week.

JayPaul and Jackie B are both immuned from eviction this week after they both emerged as Heads of House.

1 Whitemoney

2 Queen

3 Boma

4 Pere

5 Liquorose

6 Emmanuel

7 Nini

8 Saga

9 Saskay

10 Cross

11 Angel

12 Michael

13 Yousef

14 Peace

15 Tega

Pere
Peace
Nini
Tega
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Decentdave(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
greggng:

Since they evicted Maria I have stopped watching .Today my south African friend asked me ..,why are you Nigerians bringing politics and injustice in a Simple game meant to entertain. I was shocked with every thing she told and I agree with her 100 percent . You made Maria wildcard ...one would have expected her identity to be protected from the public only to be revealed on the last day of the show. Biggie made people to hate her from that moment . You know how sentimental Nigerians can be. As if this is not enough , you gave her additional powers to nominate people for eviction . Those he nominated now went outside to plan her down fall... On the very day she won head of house biggie decided to change the goal post in the middle of the game. No more eviction cos Maria won ...then he went ahead to give her a strike . Recall three strike means you are exited from the show. But he changed the rule again ...he punished her for the strike instead of waiting for the normal three strikes. As a result of that punishment Maria cannot be saved for two weeks. Biggie though he was punishing Maria but he ended making the young woman popular ...Everyone now think Maria is the reason for the show. Aside talking about Maria tell me whatelse is happening in thst house. ..is now a grave yard of children waitijg for their dad's food ...is now cooking competition ...What a way of messing with the integrity of a show. The tittle of this year's edition would 've been Big brother fighting Maria ..
too much epistle for Maria undecided..an embittered maria fan

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Decentdave(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
To me foolish Saga and Nini,pere,Yousef that adds zero value
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Emeka71(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Derare:
I just pity Emmanuel .. with all the hype and everything,guy just has zero content,no vibes at all. undecided

Nawaooo grin,I just hope he escapes this nomination.
He might.
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by fizopumpin: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Decentdave:
too much epistle for Maria undecided..an embittered maria fan
u will never accept the truth....biggie not fair to MARIA.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Starz825(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oluwaseunbandur:
Last year's edition is more interesting than this year
As in...
From start to finish mehnnn
Thanks to Erica and laycon

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by molybdenum0012: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
lalasticlala:

1 Whitemoney

2 Queen

3 Boma

4 Pere

5 Liquorose

6 Emmanuel

7 Nini

8 Saga

9 Saskay

10 Cross

11 Angel

12 Michael

13 Yousef

14 Peace

15 Tega

Whitemoney
Queen
Cross
Saga
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Aninri: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Which code will I use to vote for white money
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peace out! If betting odd dey i for bet am
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Auraby(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
White money white money white money

That guy must win
Oya make we go vote oo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Kingosytex(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
If voting was free, I wouldn't still do it.
These ones will soon be tagged celebrities and celebrated by some people.

Useless things dey sell wella for this country.
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Revolva(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
If whitemoney leaves the house next week I no de interested again

Na there I go know say the show na rubbish cos many of them there no get content at all so dull
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by firJ: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
All the way
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by iamtardey: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Make Dem free Michael and peace from that house...

Angel for the money tho..

Queen only wants a good man after the show lol, ...she cool and sweet anyways...

The rest can go fvck demsefs.

Thank you.

By the way blackmoney can go back to his fayawo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by techWriter1: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
No wanna miscue, na she ruin her gameIt is what it is!
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Liebermantic: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Whitemoney for the money
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2021
BBNAIJAhater:
Very very useless show
very very useless show but you are under the thread. Why open it at first if it is useless?
Re: Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction by suffering: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2021
I'm happy that only borites will leave this weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / "76" Movie: The First Nollywood Movie To Be Shot In A Military Setting / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.