Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! (2695 Views)

US Police Breaks Car Window, Drags A Black Man Out, Finds Out He's Innocent / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) / White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
The struggle goes on. This is how a black woman answered her door in 1950s.

And this people want us to put history aside.

Never.

It will never happen.

Though it proves difficult seeing our black brothers been brainwashed by this white folks.

But some of us are still woke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
.I don't hate White people.

I hate what they did 400years ago.

And today no amount of money can compensate that

3 Likes

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
No amount of sorrys can compensate this

3 Likes

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm hungry.. if anyone would please H.E.L.P with #500
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by 1billi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's why we have to do what we do to continue to make them suffer in anyway possible. I wish our ozwor government can back us up to siphon the hell out them like the way Russian and Koreans are doing anyway shout out to my big dawgs, we are doing what we know how to do best. Sho in cc tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by youngblaq: 5:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Who were those selling black men to the whites for slavery?
Black men don't like black men. That's why there's no true happiness anywhere blacks dominate.

1 Like

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by ogyunging(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Your no rascist.
It's self preservation.
We need more like this.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by Blackman7: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Have your forgotten how some savage blacks sold his fellow blacks to slavery. A very good example are the IGBO, a practice that still happens today in north africa .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
ogyunging:
Your no rascist.
It's self preservation.
We need more like this.

Thanks bro I appreciate.

Several topics have created you need to see how I was blasted by different black men.

1 Like

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Blackman7:
Have your forgotten how some savage blacks sold his fellow blacks to slavery. A very good example are the IGBO, a practice that still happens today in north africa .

Take your TRIBALIST piece of assx out of this page.

Note am from the south.. not igbo or Yoruba.

But people like you are the reason this county never goes forward.

We talking about history

2 Likes

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2021
youngblaq:
Black men don't like black men. That's why there's no true happiness anywhere blacks dominate.

Africans don't sell themselves to SLAVERY.

They brainwashed you from the onset.

Those are lies been taught in schools by This white folks.

They came with guns, nukes and bombs....and left with a ship filled with black men.

Prove we didn't sell ourselves.

is when they ransacked our land, and made away with Benin artifacts....

Why we didn't we just give it to them?....like they Said we sold ourselves.

Think bro.

Think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by youngblaq: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

They came with guns, nukes and bombs....and left with a ship filled with black men.

Think bro.

Think
Okay master sir.
But are the whites still ruling African nations now?
See how beautiful black man's land is now grin
See how well people are governed. See development here and there. See how white men are trooping to blacks continent to secure better lives.
You should open your mind master sir. You can scam all the fools you want to, but you attempting to justify that act of crime is a wrong idea..at least to me.
When you talk slavery, are you telling me the westerners came and descended on people randomly, abduct them and shipped them off the African coast?
The "well" at the point of no return, the white men came with that idea and got it dug?
The white and black are both evil, but then the white gave you civilization, education, even religion...okay. They brought technology coupled with it's advancement. Think about it, the devices and gadgets you use to perpetrate your "G" crime, was any of it developed by any of your black men?
Wake up and live. Do your crime...and when karma comes knocking, you go for the time.
Whites, blacks...both were, and are evil. I can't stop you from believing whatever you believe, but stop telling me to "think"...you need that more.

1 Like

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2021
youngblaq:

Okay master sir.
But are the whites still ruling African nations now?
See how beautiful black man's land is now grin
See how well people are governed. See development here and there. See how white men are trooping to blacks continent to secure better lives.
You should open your mind master sir. You can scam all the fools you want to, but you attempting to justify that act of crime is a wrong idea..at least to me.
When you talk slavery, are you telling me the westerners came and descended on people randomly, abduct them and shipped them off the African coast?

The "well" at the point of no return, the white men came with that idea and got it dug?
The white and black are both evil, but then the white gave you civilization, education, even religion...okay. They brought technology coupled with it's advancement. Think about it, the devices and gadgets you use to perpetrate your "G" crime, was any of it developed by any of your black men?
Wake up and live. Do your crime...and when karma comes knocking, you go for the time.
Whites, blacks...both were, and are evil. I can't stop you from believing whatever you believe, but stop telling me to "think"...you need that more.

Whose talking about scam here?.

Because I droped a piece of black history You concluded am a yahoo boy?.

What a shame.

You failed woefully mahn.... check me out all the topics have created if you need more black histories.

1 Like

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by mysticwarrior(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngblaq:
whites don't like themselves as well, the first and second world war where more than 100million people were killed was a white man's war. If they love themselves they wouldn't have killed themselves in such magnitude.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by gwinaB(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

No amount of sorrys can compensate this

Who sold them to the whites?
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by eburuu: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
i resrve my respect to onanah ocusih & and solomon malungu
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by mysticwarrior(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
gwinaB:

Who sold them to the whites?
who compelled them to sell them to the Whites?
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by youngblaq: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

Whose talking about scam here?.

Because I droped a piece of black history You concluded am a yahoo boy?.

What a shame.

You failed woefully mahn.... check me out all the topics have created if you need more black histories.
Well... something certainly motivates you to do all these trash talks. Whatever it is, it's your funeral. I have things to do. You can now spare me your dumb history talk.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by youngblaq: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
mysticwarrior:
whites don't like themselves as well, the first and second world war where more than 100million people were killed was a white man's war. If they love themselves they wouldn't have killed themselves in such magnitude.
Okay Oga sir.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngblaq:

Well... something certainly motivates you to do all these trash talks. Whatever it is, it's your funeral. I have things to do. You can now spare me your dumb history talk.

Dumb history talk?

Mehn like you are born bastards, definitely when you get to know your mama was once a slut..the man you grew up to know isn't your bloodfather.... you can't help it....buh still your too lazy to know your root.

Because a son from a slutty hoè.... can never tell who his father is.

Relate that to this topic manh.

And try to visit the old brothel your mama worked on.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by youngblaq: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

Dumb history talk?

Mehn like you are born bastards, definitely when you get to know your mama was once a slut..the man you grew up to know isn't your bloodfather.... you can't help it....buh still your too lazy to know your root.

Because a son from a slutty hoè.... can never tell who his father is.

Relate that to this topic manh.

And try to visit the old brothel your mama worked on.
Well... People can make mistakes. It was really a mistake having to comment to a tread you created (i don't even look at anyone's moniker before reading treads). i respect my parents..and it beats me how people resort to parental abuse because they lack the intelligence to engage in logical arguments.
However, verily verily i say unto you...you are so lucky the forum is faceless..and you certainly can not say this to my face.
We teach sons of a thousand fathers how to be responsible.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngblaq:

Well... People can make mistakes. It was really a mistake having to comment to a tread you created (i don't even look at anyone's moniker before reading treads). i respect my parents..and it beats me how people resort to parental abuse because they lack the intelligence to engage in logical arguments.
However, verily verily i say unto you...you are so lucky the forum is faceless..and you certainly can not say this to my face.
We teach sons of a thousand fathers how to be responsible.
What a toothless kid you are...guess it's your funeral

I just made a simple illustration.... visit the eastern states your mom worked on...to know your roots.

Start from there.

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by youngblaq: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

What a toothless kid you are...guess it's your funeral

I just made a simple illustration.... visit the eastern states your mom worked on...to know your roots.

Start from there.
Nice one
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngblaq:

Nice one

Toothless kid, what are you gon do?
Foolish boy.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by KiNg0G: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
I guess have been creating my topics in the wrong sections.

Catch me in the travel section

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by Shokoloko(f): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

Think bro.

Think
The fruit does not fall far from the tree, What we did in ancient times, we are still doing in modern times

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by gwinaB(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
mysticwarrior:
who compelled them to sell them to the Whites?

Lust for material things.
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2021
1billi:
That's why we have to do what we do to continue to make them suffer in anyway possible. I wish our ozwor government can back us up to siphon the hell out them like the way Russian and Koreans are doing anyway shout out to my big dawgs, we are doing what we know how to do best. Sho in cc tongue
this is the best way to justify Yahoo
Even me way no be Yahoo boy dey think about this exact point cos e just make sense like karma

Anyway you fit teach me how I go fit make small money like $500
Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by Flamees(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hanks0000:
I'm hungry.. if anyone would please H.E.L.P with #500
One man for himself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by Realmi: 1:28pm On May 07, 2022
youngblaq:
u are 100% right...

The whites did not kidnap the blacks for slavery...it was greed that made black men sell off their brothers to the white for money...

Just the way Joseph was sold in the bible by his brothers....

This op is just promoting cultism in my opinion.....

But wat he does not know is " MATTER WEY U DEY WEN E START, NO BE U GO END AM" ....

1 Like

Re: They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! by dettolgel: 7:12pm On May 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
.I don't hate White people.

I hate what they did 400years ago.

And today no amount of money can compensate that

Please include Arabs and the blacks that connivie with them on that list, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boy Celebrating With Friends After Cashing Out $1 Million / See Man Accused of Setting SA's Parliament On Fire Looking Like a Madman (PIX) / Nollywood Actor Rich Oganiru Allegedly Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.