Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Naughty By Choice - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naughty By Choice (16798 Views)

The Naughty Sisters (18+) / Marriage By Choice: Why Judge Regina Daniels? –fearmouthcomedy / Naughty Whatsapp Group Link Twerk Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Next, please
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2022
SeyiDominion:
“I’m sorry things didn’t work out the way you wanted them to,” he said, pushing the last inch.

“Mmmmm,” she said as he rotated instinctively. “Sometimes things work out in ways you don’t anticipate.”

He didn’t understand what she meant, but by then he had the urge to move in that tight sheath. He pulled out and pushed back in. It was exquisite, and he felt the urge to cum within a minute. He wanted to go longer and she hadn’t cum, so he went in and stayed there, even though he wanted to move. He got on his toes and elbows, with his chest on her breasts, and went in little circles as the sounds she made got better and better.

“Just like that,” she gasped. “You fill me so deliciously, Bobby,” she moaned.

Her pussy gripped him even harder and he gave up, hoping she was having an orgasm. He pulled out and slammed back in three more times and then erupted inside her.

“Just ... like ... that,” she panted.

She wanted him to stay on top of her, and with his knees outside her thighs it felt like he might not be as heavy, so he put his face in her neck, amid all that silky hair, and just breathed.

“I find your remuneration acceptable,” she breathed. “You have much to learn. Tutoring you could take months.”

He kissed her neck.

“As much as I love this, though,” she went on, “my fertile time in my menstrual cycle is on the wane. Having sex with you for the next couple of weeks would only be for fun, and not procreation. I want revenge, but I don’t want to turn into a slut to get it.”

“You’re no slut,” he said, kissing her neck again.

“I didn’t set out to be,” she said. “I didn’t anticipate how you would make me feel.”

“How do I make you feel?” he asked.

“Like a slut. I can’t resist you. I drained the batteries in my rabbit yesterday, just because I couldn’t have you. And they were brand new! And you can’t come here every day under the guise of being tutored. Nobody gets tutored every day. Most tutors see their students once a week. The thought of only being able to do this once a week convinces me I’m a slut of the first magnitude. I’m your slut, Bobby.”

He lifted his head and stared down into her eyes. They looked genuinely troubled.

“Look,” he said. “Your motives for doing this might be questionable.” He thought about the words he had just used. “No, not questionable. I think anybody would understand your motivation. I guess what people might question is the manner in which you are seeking revenge. That doesn’t make you a slut. It just makes you angry and maybe a little rash.”

“A little rash?” She laughed and he bounced on top of her. “I’m going to have another man’s child, and it’s just rash?”

“I’m trying to help, here,” he said.

She leaned her head up to kiss him briefly and let it back down.

“I know. My primary problem is that we’ve been intimate for less than a week and I feel like I’ve known you for years.”

“You have known me for years,” he said. “You saw me at school every time you subbed.”

“Yes, but I didn’t think about you, then,” she said. “Then you were just another testosterone-filled boy who my husband had to deal with, occasionally.”

“So why did you choose me to ... help you get your revenge?”

“I don’t know,” she said. He was surprised. She went on. “At that pharmacy store it was just impulse. I realized I was attracted to you, which was only mildly astonishing. Then there was the added benefit of who you were, concerning your past relationship with Bayo. Logically, it was perfect for my wishes. But there was much more going on than I realized. I was attracted to you. I’d always been faithful to my husband. Sure, I met interesting men, but I was never tempted to break my vows.

Happy New Year
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cool
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Right on
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Next please
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 5:33am On Jan 04, 2022
But there was much more going on than I realized. I was attracted to you. I’d always been faithful to my husband. Sure, I met interesting men, but I was never tempted to break my vows.

And sure, Bayo wasn’t my dream husband, but we made a deal and I kept my side of it. When he didn’t, it changed the way I thought about things. And that changed the way I thought about you. I suppose I could have found another man to serve my needs, but that would have been complicated.

"Most of the good ones are married, and the destruction of my marriage doesn’t need to be compounded by destroying another. You, on the other hand, present an opportunity that is less complicated. You don’t have a girlfriend. You’re not cheating on anybody. You’re young, virile, and have good genes.”

He took a breath to speak but she leaned up and kissed him again.

“I know that sounded dry and unromantic,” she said. “That’s the problem. I intended it to be a dry and unromantic thing. I would get pregnant and that would be it. Wham, bam, thank you Sir. But that’s not what happened, Bobby. It is anything but dry and it’s incredibly romantic. It’s getting complicated.”

“How have I been romantic?” he asked, finally getting a word in. “I haven’t brought you flowers, or taken you on a date, or anything like that. It’s been pretty simple, really. You asked me to come help you, and I have tried to do that.”

“You listen to me,” she said. “You care about me. Did you think I haven’t noticed how you wait to have your orgasm until I’ve had mine? I haven’t missed that at all, Bobby. Most men would just climb on, do their stud service, and then wander away like a disinterested bull.

"You are my lover, Bobby. I wasn’t looking for a lover, but now that I have one, I can’t imagine being without him, not to mention I’m trying to have his child! You want to be with me and that’s romantic. If that’s not complicated, I don’t know what is!”

“So, what do you want to do?” he asked.

Naughty by Choice: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cool
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Waiting for more
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cool
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2022
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2022
“You listen to me,” she said. “You care about me. Did you think I haven’t noticed how you wait to have your orgasm until I’ve had mine? I haven’t missed that at all, Bobby. Most men would just climb on, do their stud service, and then wander away like a disinterested bull. You are my lover, Bobby. I wasn’t looking for a lover, but now that I have one, I can’t imagine being without him, not to mention I’m trying to have his child! You want to be with me and that’s romantic. If that’s not complicated, I don’t know what is!”

“See?” She tensed up. “You’re not telling me what to do, like most men would. You’re asking me what I want. That’s what I’m talking about. That’s romantic!”

“The question still has to be answered,” he said. “I love lying here on you naked, but we have to get up at some point. I need to know what to do in the future.”

“I’m going to try to be logical about this,” she said. “I’m as regular as clockwork. Ten days from now I should start my period. The fact that you have inseminated me numerous times while I was ovulating will, hopefully, change that pattern and I won’t have a period. If I do have a period, then roughly sixteen days after I start it, I should be ovulating again, and I’ll have another chance to become pregnant.”

“So, twenty-six days from now is when my ... um ... services might be needed again?”

“Logically, yes,” she said. “The problem is, I don’t think I can be logical about this for twenty-six days.”

“I have to admit I’m kind of glad you feel that way,” he said.

She pushed him off of her.

“You just want to get your rocks off,” she accused.

“And you just want to get laid,” he said.

She rolled to drape one arm over him.

“Nice try, Buster, but you don’t just lay me. You make love to me.”

“And I don’t get my rocks off. I donate them to a worthy cause,” he said.

She laughed and said he was full of shit.

So he started kissing her and they engaged in an hour of pre-intimacy.

When he got stiff again, she got on top of him and sat upright as she moved, slowly. They were, technically, having sexual intercourse, but it wasn’t conventional in the sense that either of them were trying to have an orgasm. This came about, in part, because once she was impaled, she said, “We’re going to have another English lesson.”

“I’m all about that,” he said.

“I want you to conjugate the verb Bleep,” she said.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No. Begin with present tense.”

“We’re banging,” he said.

“Wrong,” she said, firmly. “Begin with present simple tense.”

He had to admit he didn’t know the answer. She recited it for him.

“Present simple would be: I Bleep, you Bleep, he, she or it bleeps, and we Bleep.”

“I said we were banging,” he said.

“No, you said, ‘We are banging’. That would be present progressive tense. I asked for present simple. You should have learned this in middle school.”

“I’m not sure I remember anything from middle school,” he admitted.

“We’ll stay with present tense for today. I recited present simple for the verb Bleep. Can you figure out what present progressive tense would be?”

“No,” he admitted.

“It’s progressive. It’s progressing as we speak. Think about it. Start with yourself. What are you progressing through right now?”

Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 4:22am On Jan 09, 2022
“You listen to me,” she said. “You care about me. Did you think I haven’t noticed how you wait to have your orgasm until I’ve had mine? I haven’t missed that at all, Bobby. Most men would just climb on, do their stud service, and then wander away like a disinterested bull. You are my lover, Bobby. I wasn’t looking for a lover, but now that I have one, I can’t imagine being without him, not to mention I’m trying to have his child! You want to be with me and that’s romantic. If that’s not complicated, I don’t know what is!”

“See?” She tensed up. “You’re not telling me what to do, like most men would. You’re asking me what I want. That’s what I’m talking about. That’s romantic!”

“The question still has to be answered,” he said. “I love lying here on you naked, but we have to get up at some point. I need to know what to do in the future.”

“I’m going to try to be logical about this,” she said. “I’m as regular as clockwork. Ten days from now I should start my period. The fact that you have inseminated me numerous times while I was ovulating will, hopefully, change that pattern and I won’t have a period. If I do have a period, then roughly sixteen days after I start it, I should be ovulating again, and I’ll have another chance to become pregnant.”

“So, twenty-six days from now is when my ... um ... services might be needed again?”

“Logically, yes,” she said. “The problem is, I don’t think I can be logical about this for twenty-six days.”

“I have to admit I’m kind of glad you feel that way,” he said.

She pushed him off of her.

“You just want to get your rocks off,” she accused.

“And you just want to get laid,” he said.

She rolled to drape one arm over him.

“Nice try, Buster, but you don’t just lay me. You make love to me.”

“And I don’t get my rocks off. I donate them to a worthy cause,” he said.

She laughed and said he was full of shit.

So he started kissing her and they engaged in an hour of pre-intimacy.

When he got stiff again, she got on top of him and sat upright as she moved, slowly. They were, technically, having sexual intercourse, but it wasn’t conventional in the sense that either of them were trying to have an orgasm. This came about, in part, because once she was impaled, she said, “We’re going to have another English lesson.”

“I’m all about that,” he said.

“I want you to conjugate the verb Bleep,” she said.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No. Begin with present tense.”

“We’re banging,” he said.

“Wrong,” she said, firmly. “Begin with present simple tense.”

He had to admit he didn’t know the answer. She recited it for him.

“Present simple would be: I Bleep, you Bleep, he, she or it bleeps, and we Bleep.”

“I said we were banging,” he said.

“No, you said, ‘We are banging’. That would be present progressive tense. I asked for present simple. You should have learned this in middle school.”

“I’m not sure I remember anything from middle school,” he admitted.

“We’ll stay with present tense for today. I recited present simple for the verb Bleep. Can you figure out what present progressive tense would be?”

“No,” he admitted.

“It’s progressive. It’s progressing as we speak. Think about it. Start with yourself. What are you progressing through right now?”

Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Interesting update
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Cool.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good one
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2022
More...
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Next...
Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Saturn101:
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saturn101:
Next, please
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 2:33am On Jan 24, 2022

“No,” he admitted.

“I am banging,” he said.

“Excellent. It always goes I, you, he, she or it, and we. So what would be next?”

“You are banging,” he said.

“Good, go on.”

“He, she or it is banging, and we are banging.”

“There you go. That’s how you conjugate in present progressive tense. Next time I tutor you, we’ll look at past tense.”

“I didn’t think you’d actually teach me,” he said. He reached for her breasts and slid his hands all over them.

“If I actually teach you something, then my remuneration doesn’t feel so ... slutty,” she said.

“Has anybody ever spanked you?” he asked. “I mean since you were eighteen?”

“No, of course not,” she said.

Bobby wasn’t doing much better than Princess, though his mental machinations weren’t as complicated as hers. He’d never had a serious girlfriend. He had no idea what love felt like. All he knew was that he wasn’t having any fun at all because he didn’t get to see Princess. He got to the point where he bargained with some anonymous power, saying they didn’t even have to have sex if he could just spend some time with her. He wanted to look at her, clothed or not. He wanted to talk to her, about important things or not. He just wanted to be near her and hear her voice.

That said, his mind kept replaying scenes from his memory where she was naked, and they were making love. The memories were vivid, at least the later ones. He still had difficulty remembering the first time in detail. That time was a big ball of bright light that felt warm and luscious, but that was all.

He wasn’t stupid. He thought about how cool it would be to live with Princess, to be able to sleep with her and wake up and have breakfast and all that. But he knew that would never happen. He recognized those thoughts as fantasies. It was enough that she was doing what she was doing.

He hoped she wasn’t pregnant. That would require her to spend more time with him, both in bed and not.

He was also distracted, but young men are often distracted by thoughts of women, so this wasn’t anything new.

He functioned pretty well, all things considered.

Bobby’s phone beeped and he pulled it from his pocket and looked at the screen. It said, “Lovelyn”.

“Hey!” he said, happily, after swiping the green button. “I thought you weren’t going to call me.”

“I wasn’t,” she said, her voice sounding tired. “We need to talk.”

“Okay,” he said. “You want me to come over? I’m about to go to my statistics class, but I could be there in an hour and a half.”

“No. Don’t come here,” she said. “Meet me in the parking lot of the big super mall close to the bus stop.”

“Okay,” he said. “Are you okay? You sound strange. Did something happen?” He was thinking of her husband finding out about them.

Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2022
More
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Saturn101:
Next, please
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa / D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.