Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Naughty By Choice - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naughty By Choice (16797 Views)

The Naughty Sisters (18+) / Marriage By Choice: Why Judge Regina Daniels? –fearmouthcomedy / Naughty Whatsapp Group Link Twerk Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by Ultimas: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
SeyiDominion:
That mouthpiece, though, was a good two inches across, and the way you smoked it was to seal the mouthpiece around your lips, and then inhale.

The bowl was really small and she said it was actually designed to smoke hash oil. She liked to smoke bud in it, though, because the little bowl held the perfect amount for a single person to get high.

He would have never characterized it this way, but there is something sexy about a naked, good-looking substitute teacher instructing one of her students on how to use a cannibaphone. By the time they fired it up, he had a very nice erection. While he sucked on the phone, she sucked on his cock.

He had to say this for Bayo Johnson. He knew what to keep and what to toss, when it came to seized marijuana. He smoked one tiny bowl of what she had, and he was high as a kite.

She smoked one as she moved him to that oddly shaped chaise lounge and had him lie down on it on his back. Then she straddled it and impaled herself on his jutting prick. The crest of the “wave” in the chair’s design lifted his hips high and her knees were only half bent when she was seated.

She was high, too, and she was very energetic when she started moving her hips forward and back. She was so energetic that, at one point, the wooden feet skidded on the concrete with a rasping sound.

“This is a very sturdy sun bed,” he commented. He was high enough that while he could feel and was enjoying her clasping pussy very much, he was nowhere near feeling the urge to cum.

“It’s called a cool lounge,” she panted. “Bayo got it for me for our first wedding anniversary.”

“Interesting anniversary present,” he said.

“He got it for this purpose. It was actually for him, so he could be comfy while he watched me Bleep him. That’s pretty typical for him. Everything is about Bayo.”

“So you and him have had sex on this?”

She heard something in his voice and stopped moving.

“Don’t you dare go soft on me,” she said. “Think about all the times that bastard called you on the carpet, or disciplined you. You’re banging his wife, Bobby. You’re banging Mr. Johnson’ wife. You’re getting even.”

He reached for her breasts, which had a sheen of sweat on them.

“I don’t want revenge,” he said. “I don’t want to Bleep his wife. I only want to Bleep you.”

She leaned down and kissed him. It was a long kiss, and she didn’t move her lower body while she did it. All she did was squeeze and release on his cock with her internal muscles.

“Why couldn’t I have met you in college,” she said when she lifted her lips from his.

“I would have been ten, or something,” he said.

“And I’d have been nineteen. I could have been your babysitter.”

Being high didn’t prevent him from doing the math.

“You’re twenty-eight?” he said.

“I could have been your hot babysitter and taught you all about sex,” she said.

Naughty By Choice: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/naughty-by-choice/44222
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2021
Nice and cool.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Zamar:
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Continue
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Being high didn’t prevent him from doing the math.

“You’re twenty-eight?” he said.

“I could have been your hot babysitter and taught you all about sex,” she said.

“You are teaching me all about sex,” he said. “And I’m pretty sure I’m better at it now than I would have been at ten.”

Her face was still just inches from his and her pussy was still massaging his cock.

“I want you to cum in me right now,” she said. Her lips brushed his. “Give me some Bobby seeds.”

“I can’t cum right now,” he said, still sailing on the effects of the weed.

“Why not?”

“It feels good, but it’s too slow,” he said.

She sat back up and put her hands on his chest. Her feet were on the concrete on either side of the lounge. His shoulders were at the same elevation as his groin, and all she had to do was lean on her arms a little and that allowed her knees to flex. She rose and fell, gradually gaining speed.

“Is this fast enough?” she panted.

“It’s better,” he gasped. It was like her pussy was beating him off.

“Cum in me, Bobby. I want to get at least three loads out of you before you leave.”

Her attitude was dispassionate, but she had still chosen him to affect her attack on her cheating husband, and that counted for something. He began imagining her with a baby bump, and knowing it was his baby causing that bump.

That got him going and he started lifting up against her as she came down. This wasn’t making love. This was banging, pure and simple.

“Can you cum?” she gasped.

“Yes,” he grunted.

Her knees, or maybe her thighs, gave out just as the first jet of his man milk spurted into her. She sat down heavily and those internal muscles went back to work. She was panting hard as she leaned down to kiss him, while spurts number two and three inundated her pussy with his cum.

“That’s what I want,” she said against his lips.

He just kissed her.

They got up and went for a dip. She overcame the dispassionate side of things by clasping him to her in the water and kissing him a lot. She made it obvious he was more than simply a sperm donor.

He was still high enough that his tongue was loose.

“It’s still hard for me to believe this is happening,” he said.

“Doesn’t it feel like it’s happening?” she said.

“Yes, but you’re a ... woman, a grown woman, and I still feel like I’m a kid.”

“You’re more of a man than you think,” she said. “I know what you mean, though. I’m developing feelings for a man nine years younger than me. That’s hard for me to process, too.”

“You’re developing feelings?”

“Don’t get a big head,” she said, pressing her loins against him. “One of the reasons I’m developing those feelings is your humility. You’re not all full of yourself like many men your age.”

Chapter Six

Mrs. Alashe was determined to make Bobby responsible
She discussed making Bobby to work part-time with his father. At first, she wanted him to work in her supermarket so that he would learn 'dignity of labour,' but Mr. Alashe insisted that he should work in another place. He talked to one of his friends and arrangement was made for Bobby to work in the man's electronic hardware company.

On Thursday, Bobby had to work from ten in the morning to six in the evening. At the same time, his father felt it was important for him to make at least a way to learn financial prudence. Bobby got to keep half of his wages. The rest went into his mother’s food shopping kitty and toward his rent.

At the company, they got a truck in on Wednesdays, and he helped open the cartoons and boxes, and stock shelves. He also worked on Saturdays, from the time the store opened to roughly noon. On Thursdays he had a class at three-thirty and that meant by the time he was out, it was too late to go and see Princess.

In two days he had experienced another level in relationship. He had his prick sucked, sucked his dream woman’s clitoris, and banged her in several positions. There was no birth control of any kind involved, and he had cum in her - at her demand! - more than five times in those two days.

One would think that after all that, it would be easy to go a day without it. Not so much, at least not for him. All he could think about was Princess, laying out or swimming naked, or lying in bed using this mysterious “rabbit” she had mentioned, which he hadn’t seen yet, but he was pretty sure it went up inside her. That was wrong. What should be up in her was him!

As it happens frequently, when a young man gets involved with a woman on an intimate basis, he was in a bad way. It was evident he still had a lot to learn. He was just nineteen. Sex with Princess Johnson, for him, was like crack cocaine. One hit and he was addicted. All he could think about was when he’d get to slide his aching sex organ back in her velvety pussy and squirt in there. It affected his study dand his friend, Fred, noticed.

Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Still following
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Next please
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
He was just nineteen. Sex with Princess Johnson, for him, was like crack cocaine. One hit and he was addicted. All he could think about was when he’d get to slide his aching sex organ back in her velvety pussy and squirt in there. It affected his study dand his friend, Fred, noticed.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” demanded Fred. You've got to take it easy. You are looking over excited these days.”

Fo the reason of secrecy which Princess extracted from him, Bobby had not told his friend about the affair with Princess.

“Oh,” he said. "No problem. All is well."

Bobby had two classes on Friday, one at nine in the morning and the other at one P.M. He called “Lovelyn” at ten, when he got out of Mass Communication Theory

“Hey there,” came her sultry voice. “I missed you, yesterday.”

“I missed you, too,” he said. “It affected my work. I got yelled at because I was thinking about you.”

“Don’t do that,” she said. “I don’t want you getting in trouble because of me.”

“Well don’t be so sexy, then,” he said. “Think about what has happened to me in the last seventy-two hours. It’s a lot to take in!”

“Poor baby,” she said. “Can you come see me? I’ll let you lay your poor, confused head in my lap and stroke your hair while you take it all in.”

“You’re so helpful,” he said.

“Come in the back gate,” she said.

“What if somebody sees me coming down the alley and gets interested in who I am and where I’m going?” he asked.

“You have a point,” she said. “There are several old ladies on our block and they like to watch the goings and comings of people.”

“I could come to the front door if I had an excuse,” he said.

“What kind of excuse?”

“I could use some help with my English class. The details are making me crazy.”

“What kind of details?”

“I have to know where to use commas and where not to. Semi-colons and colons confuse me. Each one, by itself, is no big deal, but when I have to remember them all, I can’t.”

“When do you have to remember them all? You mean on a test?”

“Well, then, too, but our teacher loves to give us pages of text and we have to grade them, like she grades us. We have to red pen all the mistakes, and there are usually dozens. The percentage of errors we catch is the percentage of our grade for that project. I’m getting a C right now.”

“You obviously need some tutoring. Might I offer my services as an accredited teacher? I won’t charge you much. Remuneration in kind would be fine with me.”

“What is remuneration?”
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Awesome05:
Interesting update

Thanks.
Re: Naughty By Choice by FairCritic(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
“You obviously need some tutoring. Might I offer my services as an accredited teacher? I won’t charge you much. Remuneration in kind would be fine with me.”

“What is remuneration?”

“Re-mun-er-ation in kind,” she repeated, slowly. “Look it up. That’s your first assignment as my pupil.”

“When do I need to know it?” he asked.

“If you don’t know what it means by the time you get here, you’ll be sorry,” she said.

Then she hung up.

He Googled re-num-er-ation on his phone. It changed it to remuneration and he found out he was probably going to have to give her sex instead of money for her services as his 'tutor.'

He drove to the house and decided to park right in front on the street. He also took his book bag with him to the front door, where he knocked and waited. Princess came to the door attired in her usual dress, and let him in.

“I’m here to remunerate you for my tutoring session,” he said, proudly.

“And what do you have to offer, in exchange for my services?”

“Sperm,” he said, boldly. “I manufactured a load of it yesterday and my tank is full.”

“I see,” she said. “That’s somewhat presumptuous of you.”

He pulled out his phone.

“Spell that, please,” he said, after tapping to Google.

She spelled it and he read the definition.

“How was I being inappropriate?” he asked.

“Because you simply assumed I would accept that payment, that I was interested in what you have to offer.”

“So, does that mean you’re not?” He was getting angry.

“Of course I am, but you need to present at least some token of romanticism. You can’t say, ‘I’m here to sperm you, Princess. Lie down and spread ‘em.’” She used an old west accent in her delivery.

“What’s going on?” he asked. “Why are you acting like this after...” he didn’t finish.

“Because I’m your tutor,” she said, sweetly. “I have been contracted to improve your English skills. Context is as important as the words chosen, when communicating. English only exists to communicate. Ergo, how you communicate informs the world of the level of your education and scholarship.”

“So you’re really going to tutor me?”

“Among other things,” she said, her voice sultry again. She reached to slide one fingertip from his chin to his lips.

Her meaning was clear. And it was delivered in a context that communicated well with his penis. He had never thought about choosing words, or context. He just talked. He just said whatever came into his mind. She had obviously chosen her words and delivery carefully, and his anger vanished as he got it.

“I look forward to our tutoring sessions, and am eager to pay whatever you ask,” he said, formally.

“Better,” she said. “I would have used Bayot instead of pay, but that will do for starters. Okay, first lesson is over. I now demand payment.”

With that she took off her dress.

She wasn’t wearing anything under it.

Today she wanted to do something they hadn’t done before. Once they were both naked, they went to her bedroom and she lay down on the bed with her legs together. They necked for a while and she talked about the importance of pre-intimacy. Then she had him straddle her and she directed his prick to her tightly closed slit. Her outer labia parted for him with no trouble, but he found that the further in he went, the more resistance there was. With her legs closed she was very, very tight.

“I did this with Bayo a few times after I found out he was cheating on me, in an attempt to feel like a young girl might feel to him,” she said. “He liked it, but it didn’t stop him from cheating.”

“I’m sorry things didn’t work out the way you wanted them to,” he said, pushing the last inch.

“Mmmmm,” she said as he rotated instinctively. “Sometimes things work out in ways you don’t anticipate.”

Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Cool
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Compliments of the season.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Next
Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
More.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
“I’m sorry things didn’t work out the way you wanted them to,” he said, pushing the last inch.

“Mmmmm,” she said as he rotated instinctively. “Sometimes things work out in ways you don’t anticipate.”

He didn’t understand what she meant, but by then he had the urge to move in that tight sheath. He pulled out and pushed back in. It was exquisite, and he felt the urge to cum within a minute. He wanted to go longer and she hadn’t cum, so he went in and stayed there, even though he wanted to move. He got on his toes and elbows, with his chest on her breasts, and went in little circles as the sounds she made got better and better.

“Just like that,” she gasped. “You fill me so deliciously, Bobby,” she moaned.

Her pussy gripped him even harder and he gave up, hoping she was having an orgasm. He pulled out and slammed back in three more times and then erupted inside her.

“Just ... like ... that,” she panted.

She wanted him to stay on top of her, and with his knees outside her thighs it felt like he might not be as heavy, so he put his face in her neck, amid all that silky hair, and just breathed.

“I find your remuneration acceptable,” she breathed. “You have much to learn. Tutoring you could take months.”

He kissed her neck.

“As much as I love this, though,” she went on, “my fertile time in my menstrual cycle is on the wane. Having sex with you for the next couple of weeks would only be for fun, and not procreation. I want revenge, but I don’t want to turn into a slut to get it.”

“You’re no slut,” he said, kissing her neck again.

“I didn’t set out to be,” she said. “I didn’t anticipate how you would make me feel.”

“How do I make you feel?” he asked.

“Like a slut. I can’t resist you. I drained the batteries in my rabbit yesterday, just because I couldn’t have you. And they were brand new! And you can’t come here every day under the guise of being tutored. Nobody gets tutored every day. Most tutors see their students once a week. The thought of only being able to do this once a week convinces me I’m a slut of the first magnitude. I’m your slut, Bobby.”

He lifted his head and stared down into her eyes. They looked genuinely troubled.

“Look,” he said. “Your motives for doing this might be questionable.” He thought about the words he had just used. “No, not questionable. I think anybody would understand your motivation. I guess what people might question is the manner in which you are seeking revenge. That doesn’t make you a slut. It just makes you angry and maybe a little rash.”

“A little rash?” She laughed and he bounced on top of her. “I’m going to have another man’s child, and it’s just rash?”

“I’m trying to help, here,” he said.

She leaned her head up to kiss him briefly and let it back down.

“I know. My primary problem is that we’ve been intimate for less than a week and I feel like I’ve known you for years.”

“You have known me for years,” he said. “You saw me at school every time you subbed.”

“Yes, but I didn’t think about you, then,” she said. “Then you were just another testosterone-filled boy who my husband had to deal with, occasionally.”

“So why did you choose me to ... help you get your revenge?”

“I don’t know,” she said. He was surprised. She went on. “At that pharmacy store it was just impulse. I realized I was attracted to you, which was only mildly astonishing. Then there was the added benefit of who you were, concerning your past relationship with Bayo. Logically, it was perfect for my wishes. But there was much more going on than I realized. I was attracted to you. I’d always been faithful to my husband. Sure, I met interesting men, but I was never tempted to break my vows.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice work.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.