Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG (10763 Views)

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Assures Akute Residents Of Good Roads / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Obyangel: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Lol, not only Ogun State but the whole federation. Government of pains, corruption, and lies.
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by medokills(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2021
What were the Governor saying and what was the response of the Chairman. Federal roads habilitation not different from appointment. From the response, it shows that the Federal Government not ready to listen to the complain of the Governor.
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by ajepako(f): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Even though l don't live in Ogun state but l regularly attend JW convention in Mowe and two of my younger brothers have houses ther so l go there often.

However, for the past 3 years, Mowe-Ofada road that is the only road there is in terrible shape..

One day, l made a mistake and drove on one link road called Loburo from Ibadan Express to mowe ..Chai, my car hear am that day..

My brothers told me Mowe-Ofada is even better compared to other parts of Ogun state..

Seriously Ogun state has one of the most terrible roads in southwest .

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Dangotey: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Dapo Abiodun is the Greatest Scam in the history of Ogun State. Very callous and manipulative. No viable project done since he's assumption of office. Just failed promises

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Daddysidhan: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2021
I wonder what the idiotic governor will use to campaign for 2nd term because we're waiting for him in ado odo OTA.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by ospreywin(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Honestly, Dapo Abiodun is so clueless, I wonder what such puppet is doing at the seat of power, however, Ado Odo Ota people deserve the nonsense of a governor they voted for.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by sabreal: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Glenn2020(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Old Ondo - Edo express way in Ijebu-ode,from Lagos garage to Ilese than to Ijebu-ife is worse than deplorable condition..
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by DameAnnah(f): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Democracy is a game of interest. If you refuse to fight for your interest, no one will do it for you. But inasmuch as that is valid, it is first the responsibility of the state governors to develop their states and not wait for the president to do it for them. Where there is a need for a federal presence in a state, that will be done. So, Ogun State governor has a responsibility to his people first and to deliver accordingly without recourse to the President.
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by emperor863(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2021
TheRareGem1:

How? Is he the works minister who proposes project to be carried out? Obj who was a president for 8 years, didn't do road of his state, GEJ didn't do road of his place it was PMB that did it. So what are you really saying here

He is talking thrash as usual. To him, everything is about politics or tribalism. People like him don't really make sense in any discourse.

Nairaland has many of them.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Norwichsailor(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2021
But your son is the vp and 2nd in command. Nawa
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by nedekid: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2021
But they can collect heavy takes from ogun state to go spend in the north to build federal roads. undecided
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by SpatialKing(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
TheRareGem1:

How? Is he the works minister who proposes project to be carried out? Obj who was a president for 8 years, didn't do road of his state, GEJ didn't do road of his place it was PMB that did it. So what are you really saying here
Can you now accept He is useless even to his own people...
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by SpatialKing(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Norwichsailor:
But your son is the vp and 2nd in command. Nawa
Exactly
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Olarewaju89: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:
If you reside in Sango Ota and you vote for this government in 2023, sufferness will never depart from your linage.

No be curse angry

Amen oo

Is like you leave in sango axis also?

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin Ogun State is cursed. I'll always say this, but it's not Dapo Abiodun this time. He has barely spent up to 2 years in his position as Governor, so I wonder why he should take the fall for the stewpidity and fooolishness of Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Ibikunle Amosun.

The 16 years these two id.iots spent in power combined in Ogun State reduced the state to a laughingstock. Even Obasanjo could not use his powers as president to develop the state. The id.iot called Amosun is still in power as a Senator of a constituency, and rumour has it he's still looking for a higher office during the next elections.

The truth is, if they put a chimpanzee on that Governor's seat in Oke-Mosan the chimpanzee would do a better job that OGD, Amosun and Dapo Abiodun combined.

Now, back to the topic ... Is Ado-Odo-Ota a federal or state road, Dapo Abiodun? grin grin grin
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by cogidodtd(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2021
The Alabama Crimson Tide football program represents the University of Alabama in the sport of American football. The team competes in the Football Bowl Subdivision Alabama football live stream of the National Collegiate Athletic Association Alabama football live and the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference. The team's head coach is Nick Saban, who has led the Tide to six national championships over his tenure. The Crimson Tide is among the most storied and decorated football programs Alabama football live online in NCAA history. Since beginning play in 1892, the program claims 18 national championships, including 13 wire service national titles in the poll era, and five other titles before the poll era.
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Farotimi72: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Worst and unproductive state despite their huge revenue been generated.
They will technically wait for the federal Government to do road leading to their toilets

Bunches of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Norwichsailor(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2021
SpatialKing:

Exactly
they've also had a military head of state and a civilian president.
Sha Nigerian presidents have a culture of not doing anything for their state or region
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by ityP(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2021
ajepako:
Even though l don't live in Ogun state but l regularly attend JW convention in Mowe and two of my younger brothers have houses ther so l go there often.

However, for the past 3 years, Mowe-Ofada road that is the only road there is in terrible shape..

I now made a mistake a drove on one link road called Loburo from Ibadan Express to mowe ..Chai, my car hear am that day..

My brothers told me Mowe-Ofada is even better compared to other parts of Ogun state..

Seriously Ogun state has one of the most terrible roads in southwest .

Haba. I think say na Ota Ogun people dey go convention
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by EmekaA125(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Upon all the audio IGR in Ogun we are hearing. Afonjas and lies shaa grin
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Duru009(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2021
I thought Osinbajo is from Ogun state, nawaoooh.

Ogun state has 5he highest number of Industries in Nigeria, yet you fine it difficult to repair ROADS after collecting all those TAXES....
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Failed state!!

I was thinking it's about Abia
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by mfm04622: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2021
What has he as the governor of the state done? Must FG do everything?
The VP is from your state, you can't leverage on that to get things done? You are a disappointment!!!
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Maxymilliano(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Amen oo

Is like you leave in sango axis also?

Yeah ... Tollgate road precisely but i drive through Sango Ota every other weekends and last weekend wasn't a pleasant one
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Moneyboyz: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Ogun state is the worst state in Nigeria, no single functional state road, the federal roads are even better, all old roads that links villages, towns etc are bad, I mean worst. 10 minutes journey is a 35 minutes journey in Ogun state.
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Moneyboyz: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Yeah ... Tollgate road precisely but i drive through Sango Ota every other weekends and last weekend wasn't a pleasant one

Currently sango / joju to OTA road is so bad you can spend 40 minutes in that place that's less the a 3 minutes journey.
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by PHIPEX(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2021
From Obasanjo to Dimeji Bankole and now VO Osinbajo yet Ogun has no good road
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Omooba77: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2021
sabreal:

The type of alms begging almajiri governor in the west

I did not mention Sango, Atan, Agbara axis, because it looks like both FG , SG and LG have seceded the area to Benin Republic.....
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by youngrhosy(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Akute, lambe, matogun, osere, oke aro
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Jungleluv5: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Not Ogun alone but the entire south west
Re: Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG by Olarewaju89: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:

My brother, it is well oh. Oju-ere is even worse self... God will deliver us from all these wicked politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Parliament Debate Petition For Sanction Against Human Rights Abuse In Nigeria / FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project / Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.