Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket (17004 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / PDP: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki Push For National Chair From South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Militant30:
Fes to kwoment grin cheesy cheesy

Honestly, I prefer Saraki to others,He is young, smart, intelligent, not bigot like Buhari and his brothers.

The father Christmas of Rivers State should not be trusted with power again because of his desperation to grab power by all means.

God bless PDP.
God bless Me.
God bless Uche SECONDUS.

God forbid. This is how you people pick stupid candidates then complain when you lose elections to mediocres.

PDP needs to stop selling seats and pick people with a clear performance. Not one of these people have done well in their positions as governors in their states or previous public office.

The former VP spent time amassing assets for his own use. Kwara under Saraki nonsense owing money everywhere. Sokoto under Tambuwal is a medieval desert. Bauchi nothing to show but ugly wives. These are the best candidates PDP has? So PDP has already lost 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by AlmightP: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2021
I think Igbo don't have any qualified past governor to even win the senate President, or speaker of house talk more of president..
Dreaming � only
I heard someone saying Odom.. we're not talking about local government in South East poor man.
We're talking about Nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Wasky101: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Another round of recycling.
From 1999 till 2015 the north in conjunction with the east and south south kept pdp in power.( the north was not backwards to the easterners that time) the were a formidable ally

From 2015 till date the north in conjunction with southwest kept the Apc in power ( suddenly the north is backward and useless)

Fastfoward to 2023 the igbo wants to go inconjuction with the north to truncate any chances of a southerner
I am thinking the north wont be backward again.

In all of this calculations one thing is constant, recycling of politicians
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by fk001(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

APC should give it to SW let only Yorubas deliver them in 2023.

You will rather betray your fellow southerners than to see Yoruba on power??
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Okhuadams(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
ItsTutsi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/2023-atiku-tambuwal-saraki-others-in-race-for-pdps-presidential-ticket/amp/
no southern person there again, two blooded fulani and a half breed fulani from kwara we where are my South South pple
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Kam2021: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
erenax:
Fool
You are an IDIOT
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by EmekaA125(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
fk001:

You will rather betray your fellow southerners than to see Yoruba on power??
Yes, same way they betrayed GEJ in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by salam8528: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Militant30:

Honestly, I prefer Saraki to others,He is young, smart, intelligent, not bigot like Buhari and his brothers.

The father Christmas of Rivers State should not be trusted with power again because of his desperation to grab power by all means.

God bless
God bless Me.
God bless Uche SECONDUS.
Anybody supporting APC or PDP is part of Nigeria problem.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by salam8528: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
WATCHOVER:
Any northern person planning to become president in 2023 is WASTING his money and time. He won't win
Tambuwal, Atiku should forget about contesting, it the turn of a Southern person.
If PDP still imposed a Northerner on their lovers they will still vote even if APC present a Southerner.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by johbara: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Midenola:
Recycling of looters....

Why do we find it difficult to get technocrats with young and vibrant blood to run for office of the presidency...

Shame on our youths..
why don't you just run for the office of president? Shame on you too.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by emilo2bad: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Militant30:

God bless PDP.
God bless Me.
God bless Uche SECONDUS.
So you prefer another fulani after buhari. Why are we so daft in the south. NO qualify southerner
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by emilo2bad: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Militant30:
All of you shouting Saraki is corrupt have suddenly forget that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

Saraki is the best if the power is going to North but if coming to south Udom Emmanuel should be given the chance to lead, I'm only talking about PDP because that evil party called APC will never rule this kwontri again.
In your dream. even before the race began PDP has already lost with the names I am seeing.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by WATCHOVER(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
salam8528:
If PDP still imposed a Northerner on their lovers they will still vote even if APC present a Southerner.
It left to them, if they think fielding in a Northerner is what will brighten their chances, they better think Again.
If they are to field at all it should be from Middle belt, for me core north is a big NO

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
phemmie06:
PMB started contesting since 2003 but couldn't get it till 2015 (12 years after his first attempt) and here is where we are now. It is either he has used all his knowledge to contest and nothing to govern with again or he was so eager to be a president to destabilize everything working in this country.

Atiku has been contesting for president since 1993.

Atiku backed by the Late Sheu Musa Yar'Adua ran against MKO Abiola for the SDP presidential ticket at the Jos 1993 convention of the party and came third.

Atiku has been contesting since 2007 and yet to get till date, peradventure he is elected in 2023 what would be the fate of Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Babastrong(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
The best presidential candidate for 2023 is BABASTRONG. vote for him, vote for peace.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
ItsTutsi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/2023-atiku-tambuwal-saraki-others-in-race-for-pdps-presidential-ticket/amp/
As someone rightlly stated, Tambuwal is the best among the proposed PDP contestants.

He's the youngest i think, Very Intelligent, Detribalized and less-controversial compared to the other popular candidates..

But the question is.. how popular is he?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tareq1105:

So sad that PDP doesn't have any man of Integrity we can be happy about.

This is a cheerful news to APC.

However, it's disgusting to note that No Southern in the PDP has shown interest.

Very unfortunate.

What of Mr Peter Obi?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by oyatz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Speaktruth88:

God forbid. This is how you people pick stupid candidates then complain when you lose elections to mediocres.

PDP needs to stop selling seats and pick people with a clear performance. Not one of these people have done well in their positions as governors in their states or previous public office.

The former VP spent time amassing assets for his own use. Kwara under Saraki nonsense owing money everywhere. Sokoto under Tambuwal is a medieval desert. Bauchi nothing to show but ugly wives. These are the best candidates PDP has? So PDP has already lost 2023.

Why can't the PDP chop for Technocrats and/or successful business men as their candidate?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Cromagnon: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
slimfit1:
APC has won already by looking at those names, not enough to cheer me up or give me confidence. Let me remind Saraki that he is not a complete Nigerian don't waste your time you are not born in Nigeria just want to remind you just in case you have forgotten.
former governor
Former senator
Former senate president
Obama was not born in America
Location of birth does not determine citizenship
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Cromagnon: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Midenola:
Recycling of looters....

Why do we find it difficult to get technocrats with young and vibrant blood to run for office of the presidency...

Shame on our youths..
Technocrats are lazy and ignorant
They feel too bigo run for office
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by bnsheikh(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tambuwal all the way
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Cromagnon: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Aburada:
Nothing is working in this country anymore. Imagine Atiku and Tambuwal having the balls to contest again despite having their brother as president 2 times back to back

How did the word 'zoning' miraculously disappear?
everything is working. Nigerians refuse to do. If needful
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Cromagnon: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
The same set of recycling fellows

Before nko

. Must it be only them all the time

Yes na
Abi have you ever seen someone who did not contest win election?

. How can we continue to multiply 2 by 2 and expect anything else apart from 4.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by slimfit1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cromagnon:
former governor
Former senator
Former senate president
Obama was not born in America
Location of birth does not determine citizenship

Google it I don't want to argue.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Brown2012: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
ItsTutsi:

I prefer Saraki because you can't call him a northerner, you can only say he is a Muslim but the man is smart and probably you can call him a thief yes but he is a thief with a conscience unlike the Fulani bigots and sponsors of Terrorism listed above. Saraki for president or they better give it to Peter Obi or Me�
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
oyatz:

Why can't the PDP chop for Technocrats and/or successful business men as their candidate?

Because business men will not waste their hard earned money dashing them billions to play election lottery. It’s only when you steal the money you can be dashing it senselessly.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket by Cromagnon: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
slimfit1:

Google it I don't want to argue.
what am I looking for. He already held these positions so citizenship cannot be held against him. You no get argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office / Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.