Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos (16996 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Medical report of The APC presidential candidate which is now trending in the social media .. claims he is suffering from postrate cancer. In recent times he has been seen as being frail ,slow which has become a source of concern for his party Big wigs.
My question is, is it right to expose medical reports of patients?
But then something still tells me , its the legitimate right of Nigerians to know the medical status of who so ever wants the top job.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2015
he wants all nigerians to Die that man should Die alone

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Yaradua situation looming!...Oh my goodness!, The man even looks sickly.

I'm Sorry for him.

Sir, I wish you quick recovery. cry

But could this be true

25 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by ayoola2002(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Busybody, find something better doing, leave our incoming President alone.

APC

Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#GMB

45 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by onebody(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2015
SMH
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by MalcoImX: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
That picture doesn't say anything. Most people look awkward in a dress they're not used to.

14 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:
Busybody, find something better doing, leave our incoming President alone.

APC

Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#GMB
my dear wake up...the name of the hopspital is there as wel as the doctor ..heard it has been verified .
choi...wahala for the innocent doctor cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by lokito: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Fake medical report designed by a numbskull.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by freeanijor(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Eeyaa

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
Fake medical report designed by a numbskull.
was expecting that..and u did not disappoint cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by babadee1(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
OP, I hope you know that using official government documents to forge a fake report is a serious criminal offense.

23 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by GoldCircle: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2015
If this is true, then there a grave implications for the records department of The university's teaching hospital. While I wouldn't want a sick person to be foisted on Nigerians a second time, I do not also support the disclosure of such personal and sensitive information. Whatever happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by adamskutty(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2015
This Op will soon get arrested for forging a fake medical report.

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by seunlayi(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2015
if this is true GMB is gone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by adamskutty(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
Medical report of The APC presidential candidate which is now trending in the social media .. claims he is suffering from postrate cancer. In recent times he has been seen as being frail ,slow which has become a source of concern for his party Big wigs.
But then something still tells me , its the legitimate right of Nigerians to know the medical status of who so ever wants the top job.
Derange one, even if ur fake, forged report is true we will still vote for GMB u know why? grin

Look at his VP, an intellectual ,sound , and smart man whose IQ is 4x that of jonah and sambo ( the dumb one) together. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Kenai: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2015
For a doctor, that's a beautiful handwriting.

29 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2015
And one useless moderator will probably push this to frontpage.. Then apologise after the damage has been done.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by shizzle11(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2015
gringringrin

Kai buhari

GEJ on course cool

11 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by 9jagirl4ree(f): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2015
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by bjdon: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Once again I simply can't understand Nigerians.

How can anybody not be concerned about the health status of ALL the main candidates for President after the fiasco we had with Yar'dua. Let me be clear I am NOT a GEJ supporter, I class myself as an Independent and will vote the candidate I feel bests represents my views, however I am starting to get very concerned with GMB. First we have the certificate fiasco and now this. I think it's critical that we now for sure what the man's health status is. Remember the main attraction of GMB is that HE will fight corruption. Yes HIM, not Tinubu, not Amechi, not Oyegun, no Buhari. If the man gets into office and becomes another Yar'dua, always on the hospital bed, then what happens to the anti-corruption fight. We could end up with a situation where a novice VP becomes president and in the background Tinubu and co are running the show, is that the CHANGE we want?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by DickDastardly(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
I support GEJ but this is disgusting. Has it gotten this dirty and ugly? Thinking on ignoring every thread that has APC, PDP, GMB, GEJ on it cause common sense and reasoning has left Nigerians. cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
In Osita Osadebe's voice, "ndi ochogononko, ra nu m o biko."

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Clerverly: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
I rather vote a dead Buhari than a living jonathan!

Anything but jonathan!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by ayoola2002(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
elbinmanny:

my dear wake up...the name of the hopspital is there as wel as the doctor ..heard it has been verified .
choi...wahala for the innocent doctor cry
stop given urself unnecessary problem abt the clueless President, stealing is not corruption, no doctor will released vital documents like dat if it's true. Wakeup, change is wht we need.

Vote APC

Vote GMB

16 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by doctokwus: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way
Well done!
Forgery and falsification of documents is a very grievous offence which some people because of d way d country has been bastardized by crooks and sycophants are toiling with,just because of politics.
He shud be picked up to explain himself.

10 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by dhardline(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
People get paid to steal documents,it does not neccessarily have to be the doctor that leaked it.

6 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by patrickmuf(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yaradua situation looming!...Oh my goodness!, The man even looks sickly.

I'm Sorry for him.

Sir, I wish you quick recovery. cry

But could this be true
I hate pretenders, quit saying you're neutral when it's obvious you support Jonathan...Be proud enough to declare your support for him instead of appearing two faced...That's how Descartes use to operate...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by ayoola2002(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
bjdon:
Once again I simply can't understand Nigerians.

How can anybody not be concerned about the health status of ALL the main candidates for President after the fiasco we had with Yar'dua. Let me be clear I am NOT a GEJ supporter, I class myself as an Independent and will vote the candidate I feel bests represents my views, however I am starting to get very concerned with GMB. First we have the certificate fiasco and now this. I think it's critical that we now for sure what the man's health status is. Remember the main attraction of GMB is that HE will fight corruption. Yes HIM, not Tinubu, not Amechi, not Oyegun, no Buhari. If the man gets into office and becomes another Yar'dua, always on the hospital bed, then what happens to the anti-corruption fight. We could end up with a situation where a novice VP becomes president and in the background Tinubu and co are running the show, is that the CHANGE we want?
Tks, remember dat GMB is a soldier, once a soldier, always a soldier, so d bone is strong, likewise d health.

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickmuf:
I hate pretenders, quit saying you're neutral when it's obvious you support Jonathan...Be proud enough to declare your support for him instead of appearing two faced...That's how Descartes use to operate...
Look mr. Patrick, Go through my posts. I've never openly supported Jonathan nor Buhari.
But I've always maintained the fact that Buhari is not the change we crave for. As they couldn't give us a better alternative, I have to appear neutral, Though I prefer GEJ, But I would have been 'prouder' to show my support openly if he had met our expectations.

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Here2BustnScrew: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

mind you APC can't do nothing now because they are not yet in power..

8 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Urine: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
elbinmanny:

You have no idea of what you have gotten yourself into, I just hope you have the strength to face this trouble you've brought upon yourself. Even if what you posted is the truth, you won't get away with it and people will loose their jobs.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act / Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.