Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please Help Me Find A Novel On Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Help Me Find A Novel On Nairaland (450 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / SURVIVORS (a Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Find A Novel On Nairaland by Prisca833: 4:38am On Aug 31, 2021
I read a novel some mothns ago and enjoyed it and I will like to read it again.
It's about a who was in her final year in the university studing law girl that (can't recall her name)that had to seek financial help from her best friend's brother because of her dad who was scamed by a friend and was sent to jail.
Her friend's brother who is a widower asked for marriage in return for the money.
The marriage had crisis because the man was so much in love with his late wife he couldn't let her go and concentrate on the new one
Please if any one know anything about the novel please send the link thanks
Re: Please Help Me Find A Novel On Nairaland by crossfm: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2021
The name of the novel is "the second wife".

https://www.nairaland.com/5621420/second-wife-romance-story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is A Basic Need For All Adults! / Help! A Big Nigerian Company Stole My Intellectual Property / I Need The Services Of A Proofreader/editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.