Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted (10531 Views)

N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help / N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. / My N-Power Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by BODMIC(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Same thing happened to someone i know, pls try logging in on another device/ clear cache memory on your device and log in again. I hope this might be of help.
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by iconnecta(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
na waoo
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
fidel2:

Go to ur dash board and update ur profile. .....same thing happened to me .

My profile is up to date. But i will still look around. Were you able to rectify the problem after updating your Profile?
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
PROBLEMSOLUTION:
Just log out and log in again...keep doing this.It happened to me.make sure you use chrome browser
Ok. Were you able to solve the problem by logging in and out severally? Has your own been rectified?
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by fidel2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

My profile is up to date. But i will still look around. Were you able to rectify the problem after updating your Profile?

Yes bro.......... After updating my profile..... Den I logged out and log in again ... Den I checked my redeployment lo and behold Baba e show for my dash board. I don even download my letter self.
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by kponkedenge(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:
I was deployed. I tried to download my PPA letter before the site started to have issues but I couldn't. Now, that the site has been restored, I could not see my Deployment again. It is now showing that I have not been deployed.

What do I do please and how can I resolve this issue?

Please is anybody having this same problem??

@ ezenwaez

Didn't you at least have a screenshot of it before you tried downloading it?
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by okofians(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

Asin eehn..I am just confused. I don't know what to do now. Which kind wahala be this?
ezenwaez
Not deleted, it's network
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by skullbaba: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
I can't access my profile
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by shadyLP(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

Asin eehn..I am just confused. I don't know what to do now. Which kind wahala be this?
ezenwaez
Oshe ! grin
Dem don sell am!
this will enable you to spend more money (expenses) to follow and tackle the issue..
This country is really a shady country...
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Obim4eva(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please my fellow Noower brothers and sisters are to report to our local government first or to our PPA,help a brother
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by molas02: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:
Now, that the site has been restored,
who told u that the site has been restored? abi no be Npower site again?
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Mayor21(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
The same thing for me o
Make una help us abeg
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Omobada(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
BennyDon:
I'm from Kwara and I've not seen anyone among the applicants here that has been deployed.

Are they deploying in batches abi shulai begin to beg my village people?

Tenkyu grin

Thousands of applicants were deployed in kwara already
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by optimistic1234: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello fellows.
I reported to my LGA, Egor in Edo state.
The head of the educational unit said they are not aware.
I went to my PPA. Everywhere was deserted I think because schools are on holiday.
What will I do?
What is the way forward
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Ausbalo: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Update your details, everything will be restore.
And if otherwise........... shocked shocked
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Ausbalo: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
optimistic1234:
Hello fellows.
I reported to my LGA, Egor in Edo state.
The head of the educational unit said they are not aware.
I went to my PPA. Everywhere was deserted I think because schools are on holiday.
What will I do?
What is the way forward

Nothing, just wait for more information
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
kponkedenge:

Didn't you at least have a screenshot of it before you tried downloading it?
I have screenshots of it. I have mailed them and attached the screenshots along with it. But I have not received any reply.
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by jom4real007(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
I tried to download my PPA letter with my phoenix browser . The download failed and I was unable to access the PDF document. Ever since then i can't even enter my BVN details again to download my PPA letter as it keeps telling me "Poor connection, please try again later.

Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by adisanasir(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
This na work of village pple. Den deh follow you back to back
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Blaqdee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:
I was deployed. I tried to download my PPA letter before the site started to have issues but I couldn't. Now, that the site has been restored, I could not see my Deployment again. It is now showing that I have not been deployed.

@ ezenwaez

Just reload the deployment page again don't logout just reload the page like that i think it all show it happen to me and that's what I did
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by OrjiAlex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Log out and log in again and if after that no changes go to overview and edit ur profile make sure u save the passport and any other document u can see b4 u click edit then u edit and re upload all the required documents and ur passport and submit. After that log out and log in again. U go dey aiit.
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

@ ezenwaez
Yes oo... Have you resolved it
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Revelation4(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
BennyDon:
I'm from Kwara and I've not seen anyone among the applicants here that has been deployed.

Are they deploying in batches abi shulai begin to beg my village people?

Tenkyu grin
Several people babe been deployed in Kwara. I know a lot of them

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kittex7:

Yes oo... Have you resolved it

No. It is a bit worse now as I can no longer Log in. The site is not allowing people to Log in. Are you able to log in from your side?
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
jom4real007:
I tried to download my PPA letter with my phoenix browser . The download failed and I was unable to access the PDF document. Ever since then i can't even enter my BVN details again to download my PPA letter as it keeps telling me "Poor connection, please try again later.
Keep on Clicking the Download button repeatedly for like 50 seconds or more. It will eventually download. It worked for other people I know.
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
How
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Ilommartin(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

@ ezenwaez
all DELTA STATE Npower shortlisted candidates, let's meet on this Whatsapp group https:///FGX7Yw5rTUNBeqCJ2djAHR
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by aysnoopy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

@ ezenwaez

My sister is going through exactly this same issue.
Did you change anything or edit anything on your profile?

1 Like

Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

No. It is a bit worse now as I can no longer Log in. The site is not allowing people to Log in. Are you able to log in from your side?
Just now but same issue of deployment.. After I've seen where they posted me now showing not deployed yet
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
aysnoopy:

My sister is going through exactly this same issue.
Did you change anything or edit anything on your profile?

I upgraded my profile but that was BEFORE I was shortlisted. But after I was shortlisted, I never edited anything again.
Re: My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted by Pentagon007: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kittex7:

Just now but same issue of deployment.. After I've seen where they posted me now showing not deployed yet
Bro relax make person go develop High BP over NPower. I have received an Email saying I have been successfully shortlisted. But am still not able to access the site to download PPA letter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C&i Leasing Plc Is Collecting C.v From Applicants / Shortlist For Nigerian Army 72 RRI Screening Released / Free Dragnet Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning Abstract Reasoning Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.