Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Difficulty Download Your NPOWER PPA/DEPLOYMENT LETTER - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Difficulty Download Your NPOWER PPA/DEPLOYMENT LETTER (742 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty Download Your NPOWER PPA/DEPLOYMENT LETTER by brightebe: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2021
If you have been trying to download your PPA Letter off the NASIMS/NPOWER Portal and it has been proven difficult or impossible, you are not alone. Many people had contacted me and ask for help. There might have not been any magic blow to deal with this, but as usual, we stay tuned to the service, using different tweaks, different browsers, different networks at different intervals and various VPN.

At instants, the process goes through and we have it done for many on our list.

Let's save you the trouble, supply us your login details and let's download it and send it straight to your WhatsApp or email instantly.

Service cost only N500 and its pay after service, no upfront needed.
Whats---App me-on : 0---- 8 --- 0 --- 6- -- -9 --- 9 -- 2 --5 -- 8 --9 -- 8

WhatApp me on: 0909

(1) (Reply)

NSIA Aptitude Test 2022 / Job Vacancy / Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria 2023 Apply Now: Opportunities, Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.