Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State (40485 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by KillingIsFun: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2021
They're more like master and slave.

Offorgerald15:
I think say they are brothers?
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Okhuadams(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tension-in-Delta-community-as-Hausa-traders-Fulani-herdsmen-clash
if only the hausas will wake up and start fighting this fight from their home, pushing this fulani pple away starting with El Rufia, in a mosque an hausa man can't lead a prayer if a fulani man is there, I have cone across a hausa man saying the fulani pple are there problem in the north, he wished that their forefathers defected them when they came invading
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Myhusband:
Police mobilize to dousing the tension but if it us southern youths, police will mobilize to arrest and even shot many on long run, compromise securities everywhere

the Hausa should give Fulani a run for their money, these bunch of nuisance Fulani aren't populated than you, they conquered you years back doesn't mean you can't checkmate their conquest

Fulani aren't enemy of non Fulani alone but enemy of humanity, such tribe need to go on extinction for peace to reign in any sensible Nation
bro u really makes my day God bless u.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Yankee101: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Even hausa don tire for fulani nonsense
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Before the Hausa (land owners) of northern Nigeria regains their breath, their jugulars must have been squeezed. It will take more 500 years before an Hausa man will rule over himself.

Soon, this current administration will begin a massive clampdown on Hausa dominated businesses.

It is forbidden for captured Hausa to be manly
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Moheat(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Na family matter, dem go settle
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Amudeneogu: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Offorgerald15:
No, they are not brother at all, don't call an hausa man fulani brother or call fulani man hausa brother unless you want then to kill you. They hate themselves
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by OBALOLA55(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

Mannabbgrills is from Benue State.

Monogamy is from Ogun State.

They only love licking fulani balls.
NA YOU KNOW, ME I SHA KNOW SAY DEM BE FULANIS
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by VEHINTOLAR: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
modsfucker:
It is only a matter of time before the Hausas stand up against these useless Fulanis. Very vile set of people. I am Hausa, but I despise the egoistic tribalistic Fulanis.

How on earth will Kano, a predominantly Hausa State be ruled by Fulani emirs?

As if that's not enough, the occupiers keep attempting to remove the names of the previous Hausa kings who ruled the State, prior to the coming of the Fulanis from the history of the ruling house.

If you're truly Hausa,then you and other like minds,like yourself,have a lot of work to do to liberate the minds and souls of your people from the shackles of slavery which those wicked fulani have subjected your people to for a very long time. It is quite disheartening and unfathomable that the great Hausa people ,with their rich culture and heritage,could allow a landless,tiny tribe from nowhere (fulani) to dominate them and turn them,practically,to slaves on their own land !

My brother,you can be the hero to correct the mistake of the past by beginning to sensitise your people on the need and why it is of utmost importance to liberate themselves from the fulani dominance. Look at the North today, all other ethnic groups,especially the Hausa people, have been relegated to the background. The fulani are the Governors Emirs,Senators,Representatives,Ministers,
Heads of various Parastatals. They have even been Presidents of Nigeria more than any other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Even Buhari wants to handover every Local Government Area in Nigeria to his kinsmen through the dubious Ruga ! What a greedy,sleazy tribe !

The greatest fear of the fulani oligarchy is for the Hausa people to rise up against them and liberate themselves from their satanic dominance. They dread that day because they know it will signal their ends in Nigeria. There is a growing resentments against the fulani dominance in the north now,especially among the present young Hausa generation. So it is just a matter of time and therefore, you're not the only one that feels particularly short changed by the fulani in your own land.

Go and check the ethnic profiles of Buhari's appointees from the north,check that of the Emirs,Governors, Ministers,Senators, Rep,etc and let's see if the acronym Hausa-fulani is not another manipulative tool to deceive the Hausa people.

Separate yourselves (Hausa) from those aliens from the sahel (fulani). They are not Nigerians; you Hausa people made them Nigerians and that's the genesis of all the problems the entire country is facing today.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Flows001(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
loveth360:
All northerners are Hausafulani
It's obvious you failed Geography in your SSCE.
There are more than 100 different indigenous tribes in Northern Nigeria. Don't forget we have North West, North East and North Central. I am from the North Central; Nasarawa State precisely, my name is Emmanuel and I have my own tribe. Mind you, there are no indigenous Hausas in Nasarawa, they all came from other Northern states..
Contact GOOGLE for further details please.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Abujason: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tension-in-Delta-community-as-Hausa-traders-Fulani-herdsmen-clash
So no Fulani was killed?
Na wah for una Hausa people.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by loveth360(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Flows001:
It's obvious you failed Geography in your SSCE.
There are more than 100 different indigenous tribes in Northern Nigeria. Don't forget we have North West, North East and North Central. I am from the North Central; Nasarawa State precisely, my name is Emmanuel and I have my own tribe. Mind you, there are no indigenous Hausas in Nasarawa, they all came from other Northern states..
Contact GOOGLE for further details please.
But why are you afraid/ashame to name your tribe?

So far you people are not proud of una tribe,you are all hausafulani.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Bigchristo: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
adenigga:

Let it be the clash was between Deltans and Fulani or Hausa the sam police will mobilize and arrest the deltans leaving Fulani and Hausa alone, Nigeria is completely ruined in terms of everything

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Seebrian(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
loveth360:
All northerners are Hausafulani
You are wrong with your perception.There are many tribes that are neither Hausa nor Fulani in the North.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by TruthinAction: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
ogbuefi677:
This is a very welcome development cos hausas are the green grass in which the minority green snakes (foolanis) hide and perpetrate atrocities.
Maybe the juju wey Fulani use on them done de wear off

I believe the Hausas that fought them are Christians because Nasarawa state are predominantly Christians.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by zedegit: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Offorgerald15:

Not really. Fulanis are not Nigerians. They are migrants who journey and settle by killing the original hausa inhabitants in North and thus strengthening their hold.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Praxis758: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let's wait for the side that the IG would arrest and detain indefinitely in Abuja.

Just imagine if it was some indigenous section of Deltan/Deltalite that attacked either the Hausa or Fulani community like it happened between these two northerner, its first flight that will airlift the Deltalites to Luis Edet House this morning.

Trust Northern Police Force to have started indiscriminate arrest by now
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Offorgerald15(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ok

zedegit:

Not really. Fulanis are not Nigerians. They are migrants who journey and settle by killing the original hausa inhabitants in North and thus strengthening their hold.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Yungmil: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nassarawa state? That's not core north so they can fight the Fulani's just like Kaduna Benue taraba and plateau.

The real northerners will not fight the Fulani's.

They are brothers. Housa/Fulani works together. Evil
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by distilledwalex(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Are they not the same
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by EmekaA125(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Godwin25king: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
These people can be very wild... Though one of the few things i like about the hausa is the kind of mind they have, just give them a dagger and watch them do wonders to fight and protect themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by IgboWarlord(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mey una no vex oo,but wetin be the difference between Hausa and Fulani??Asking for a friend.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Babastrong(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
ALAKOYE are real men. If you get balls inbetween your leg, you face troubles and dangers head on.
i could remember the day one stupid fulani attacked me. Story no dey sweet twice. Lol.
MY FAMILIES ARE THE REAL MEN I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE HISTORY SAYS WE'RE DESCENDANTS OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT.
gods bless my families.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Mrexcell(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
They only have the guts to fight the fulanis outside their own lands if they have this kind of courage the fulani barbarians would not have conquered all their lands in the north and use the islamic religion to brainwash and enslaved them.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Mrexcell(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
ogbuefi677:
This is a very welcome development cos hausas are the green grass in which the minority green snakes (foolanis) hide and perpetrate atrocities.
Maybe the juju wey Fulani use on them done de wear off

No juju there the fulanis have mastered the art of using the islamic religion to brainwash and enslave them.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Gfskw: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oh
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by prigoz(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Offorgerald15:
It is a big and fat lies from pit of hell bcuz hausas see Fulani as wicked, and hausa hates Fulani with passion. Make inquiry
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Abujakenneth: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
The conflicts going on in Zamfara and Kastina states are between these ethnic groups
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by kafeii123: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
modsfucker:

A Rivers ka taso shiyasa baza kasan ta'asar da Fulani sukeyi ba, saidai kuma idan kaima Bafulatanin ne..

Ka bar maganar wani ya saka mana wani abu a zuciya, ina maka maganar personal experience da nake dashi da Fulani... Sau 3 ina haduwa dasu a kan titi, so ba wai-wai nake fada maka ba... Ka duba kaga halin da suka jefa Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto, Niger da sauransu...

Idan abin ya musu zafi, Shuwagabanninsu suyi wani abu a kai. Ai suna da Miyetti Allah, da Kautal Hore.

Very true..... If the so called moderate fulanis really don't support the evils being perpetuated by their kinsmen....they should all speak out against it...and denounce it for what it is...you don't go visiting...and then begin to kill your hosts....but from time immemorial...historinas have always documented the Fulani as distrustful.... I remembered how much I wondered at that verdict when I first came across it from a history book...

They're all proving it to be true right now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.