Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State (40540 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by modsfucker: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
kafeii123:

Very true..... If the so called moderate fulanis really don't support the evils being perpetuated by their kinsmen....they should all speak out against it...and denounce it for what it is...you don't go visiting...and then begin to kill your hosts....but from time immemorial...historinas have always documented the Fulani as distrustful.... I remembered how much I wondered at that verdict when I first came across it from a history book...

They're all proving it to be true right now...

It's very true, the Fulanis have a dirty history. There's nothing to write home about their culture, it's all about wickedness to one another, mistrust and vengeance.
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by kafeii123: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
modsfucker:

Nidai wanda nagani yakaimin hari da bindiga shine Bafulatani, bansan wani bata gari ba, ko da akwaisu, toh akwai dalilin da yada suka zabi Fulani. Boko Haram ai Kanuri sunfi yawa a ciki, amma a cikin Kanurin aka samu Civilian JTF da suka fi sojoji kokari wajen yakar Boko Haram din. So suma inga an samu Fulani masu yakar yan ta'addan cikinsu, sai in gane dagaske suke.

Definitely....if they're against it...then they should publicise their condemnation of these acts..... You don't see other Nigerian tribes coming out to support their kinsmen when they are anniuced to have been involved in criminal acts
Re: Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State by Flows001(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
loveth360:
But why are you afraid/ashame to name your tribe?

So far you people are not proud of una tribe,you are all hausafulani.
Let me purge your ignorance a little.
KOGI STATE is a State in North Central Nigeria and the following tribes are in Kogi State:
1. Igala
2. Egbira Okene
3. Egbira Koto
4.Bassa
5. Gbagyi
...and others I do not know.
NIGER STATE is a State in North Central Nigeria and the following tribes are found there:
1. Gbagyi
2. Bassa
3. Nupe
...and many others I do not know.
NASARAWA STATE (my state) is a State in North Central Nigeria and the following tribes are found there:
1. Eggon
2. Mada
3. Alago
4. Gbagyi
5. Koro
6. Rindre
7. Wamba
8. Buh
I am proudly an Eggon boy, type any of the tribes I have listed so far on Google and Google will give you details about each.
BENUE STATE is a State in North Central Nigeria and the following tribes are found there:
1. Idoma( the tribe of 2 face and Black
face)
2. Tiv (the tribe of Zule Zoo)
3. Agatu
5. Igede
...and so many others I do not know about.
TARABA STATE is a Northern State and the following tribes are found there:
1. Jukun (the tribe of legendary rapper
M.I)
2. Tiv
... and many others I do not know.
PLATEAU STATE is a Northern State and the following tribes are found there:
1. Berom
2. Tarok
3. Ngas ( the tribe of Ice Prince)
4. Bokkos
5. Irite
KADUNA STATE is a Northern State too and the following tribes are found there:
1. Jaba
2. Kataf
3. Chanawa
None of the above States has any indigenous Hausa person, all the Hausas all came from other places just the way you have and see them in your States.
Even in Borno, Kano, Bauchi and the rest, there are many other tribes apart from the Hausas and Fulanis, just that Hausa is mostly spoken as a general language but everyone has his own tribe and village.
I AM NOT FROM THE SOUTH BUT I KNOW THE DIVERSE TRIBES IN EACH OF THE SOUTHERN STATE.
MY HUMBLE ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE EDUCATED, YOU JUST PROVED YOUR ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. NO GO DISGRACE YOUR COMMUNITY FOR SOMEWHERE OO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.