Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction (801 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / I Won’t Stop Women-Based Content - Mr Macaroni Tells Critics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Disqualification Of 'Lionheart' By Oscar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Vabama: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Shehu Sani, former Kaduna Central Senator, has reacted to the eviction of Maria from the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, show.

Sani said he would not eat for one day due to Maria’s eviction from the BBNaija show.

In a tweet, the socio-political activist stressed that Maria’s eviction was unfair. Catholic Prayers

According to Sani: “Evicting #Maria is unfair; I won’t eat for one day #BBNaijia6 #BBNajia.”

Maria was one of the housemates evicted from the reality television show on Sunday.

She was evicted alongside JMK and Sammie.

Queen, Maria, Pere, JMK, Sammie, and Cross were up for eviction last week.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/30/bbnaija-i-wont-eat-for-one-day-shehu-sani-on-marias-eviction/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by midolian(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
No wonder the good people of his constituency rejected him at his second attempt to represent them

See what a senator has been reduced to, ni Tori olorun

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Fahdiga(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Uncommon blogger
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by DaddyRochie1642: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by ojun50(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Even buhair self dey watch the program but many Jobless NL go dey condem the program.

Both buhair and shehu Sani dey shock say them evict Maria
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by xpressionx(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Baba wan use maria do wetin kogi governor do that other girl for season 5. All these northern politicians and there low-key ashawo lifestyle grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by donbachi(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2021
U for barb dis ur afro wey done last like nigeria.
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Rugaria: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2021
midolian:
No wonder the good people of his constituency rejected him at his second attempt to represent them

See what a senator has been reduced to..

The joke is on you! As a chronic APC irritant, it will be hard for you to see the facts, which is that, while in the Senate, it was only senators Sani, Melaye and Abaribe that have contineously spoken up against the evil of misgovernance in the country! Senator Sani spoke up against corruption in the Senate. Melaye opened the lid on the one trillion naira Abuja-Kaduna road. Abaribes stuff is well known. Yet, these three, who can easily go down as the best senators in this republic are the ones you deride most. That says more about you and your janja-weed party than it says about the senators in question..
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by LionTiger(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Queen Maria,
Is someone passing a message?
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by midolian(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Rugaria:

The joke is on you! As a chronic APC irritant, it will be hard for you to see the facts, which is that, [s]while in the Senate, it was only senators Sani, Malaye and Abribe that have contineously spoken against the evil of misgovernance in the country! Senator Sani spoke up at against corruption in the Senate. Melaye opened the lid on the one trillion naira Abuja Kaduna road. Abaribes stuff is well known. Yet these three, who can easily go down as the best senators in this republic are the ones you deride most. That's more about you and your janja-weed party than it says about the senators in question..[/s]
Maria was evicted and your senator couldn't eat for one day? grin grin

And this confused niggar keeps talking like Senator shehu Sani and Melaye were not in APC. Your likes are the reason Nigeria keeps climbing a mountain
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Rugaria: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2021
midolian:
which is that Maria was evicted? grin grin
Maria is beautiful, smart , educated..
She will do well..
She just didn't know how to play the game..
Which is fair since one can't be good in everything..

And this confused niggar keeps talking like Senator shehu Sani and Melaye were not in APC. Your likes are the reason Nigeria keeps climbing a mountain

Coming from from a renowned, determined and perennial Buhari asslicker, this is VERY rich..
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by caesymore(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2021
I see Bb9ja as a Clit-show case internship and you are enrolled into the clit nation when evicted from the house or when the show done finish.

I guess the Maria is now a full fledged blown clito-maniac in the clit nation transacting in the oldest currency know to man "the clito-currency" ,
If what Op posted is true, then Shehu ground done green for him to transact with the latest citizen of the clit nation, I just hope he is capable health wise grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Oracleforce: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Me I no believe say any Aboki dey watch BB naija....
We all eat ponmo Nah anyone get caught dem dey call barawo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Hunger never beat you
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Naybahood(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Rugaria:

The joke is on you! As a chronic APC irritant, it will be hard for you to see the facts, which is that, while in the Senate, it was only senators Sani, Malaye and Abribe that have contineously spoken against the evil of misgovernance in the country! Senator Sani spoke up at against corruption in the Senate. Melaye opened the lid on the one trillion naira Abuja Kaduna road. Abaribes stuff is well known. Yet these three, who can easily go down as the best senators in this republic are the ones you deride most. That says more about you and your janja-weed party than it says about the senators in question..

I have to agree with you .....We know all of em are dirty ass pigs but at least some still have the right mind to openly state it out.

Truth be told Sani, Abaribe , Melaye and Smart Adeyemi deserves a lil bitty of accolades .

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by Khd95(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Mumu, fulani murdered people in your home state, you didn't declared 24hiur fasting cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: I Won’t Eat For One Day – Shehu Sani On Maria’s Eviction by taretoofine(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Many people didn't get the joke
It was more of political than entertainment...

(1) (Reply)

Kannywood Actor, Sani Garba ‘SK’ Is Dead / Why Is He Called ‘john Cena The Marine’? Did He Ever Serve In The Military? / Audition! Audition! Audition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.