Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors (802 Views)

U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by GENESISNEMESIS: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2021
The United States of America, USA has expressed its readiness to help identify sponsors of Boko Haram and other terrorist groups wreaking havoc in Nigeria.

This was disclosed on Monday by the US Ambassador to Nigeria, Mary Leonard during a meeting with newsmen in the nation’s capital, Abuja.

When asked what would the US do to help the country identify the sponsors of terrorism in the country, Leonard said, “That is something we are very eager to partner Nigeria on.

“I have had at least three conversations in the last two months on this subject.

“I won’t like to go into details.”

She dismissed the notion by some Nigerians that the relationship between Nigeria and the US would crash as happened in Afghanistan, stressing that the two countries have a strong bilateral relationship unlike that of Afghanistan.

She added, “I hear people making the analogy with Afghanistan a lot, it does not match up.

“When you listen to what President Biden said on how troops went to Afghanistan in the first place, it was because they were in a horrible tragedy, over 3,000 Americans were killed.

“That is a different construct. The sovereign nations who have had strong bilateral relations. I don’t actually think the two match up.”

Also speaking, the Commander, US Air Forces in Europe, General Jeffrey Harrigian, told journalists that the purchase of Tucano fighter jets was an opportunity to cement the US relationship with Nigeria as well as curbing insecurity.

He said, “The A -29 Super Tucano gives us an opportunity to reconnect our relationship with Nigeria”.

DAILY POST reports that the country is currently facing its worst security crisis birthed by the activities of terrorists groups and bandits who have been on rampage, killing unsuspecting citizens of the country.

Despite the surrendering of some of the insurgents to Nigerian troops following onslaught against them particularly in the northeast, the security situation in the region has remained unchanged.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/us-set-to-help-nigeria-identify-boko-haram-sponsors/

Re: US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by fotadmowmend(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2021
No 1....... B.h..ri
Name yours
Re: US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Freestainworld(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2021
The list-- Pantani, Buhari, Gandollar, Hellfufai, Amaechi, Garbage Shehu, Tanko Yakasai , Ngige, Okorocha, Tinubu, and all the occupants of Aso rock. I did not compile this list, the Indian hemp I took last night did the work by itself.
Re: US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by OfoIgbo: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2021
fotadmowmend:
No 1....... B.h..ri
Name yours

2. Pantami
3. Sheikh Gumi
4. That MURIC cretin
Re: US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Someone already gave us a guide

The question is what will happen to them

They mustn't be allowed to share the same country with the sane!!!
Re: US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by BKayy: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2021
OfoIgbo:

2. Pantami
3. Sheikh Gumi
4. That MURIC cretin
5. El Rufai
Re: US To Release List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Mynd44: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021

(1)

So Umahi Thinks That 1% Igbo Elite Determines What 50 Million Igbos Should Want? / I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking - Boko Haram Kill 4 Nigerian Soliders, Capture Armoured Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.