Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jeffrey Labelle Worked As An Electronics Technician In The CNC Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeffrey Labelle Worked As An Electronics Technician In The CNC Industry (123 Views)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Fox News Called Out For Using Photo Of Patti Labelle In Aretha Franklin Tribute / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeffrey Labelle Worked As An Electronics Technician In The CNC Industry by JeffreyLabelle: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Having always desired to be an engineer, Jeffrey Labelle worked as an electronics technician in the CNC industry before he became an engineer, so he understood while getting into it before he began his formal engineering studies. The Professor’s passion for education, on the other hand, dates back to his great uncle Andy. The fact that he was an engineer, even though he was a train engineer, didn’t stop him from telling me stories about when he was younger.
Later in adulthood, he became interested in martial arts and helped train new pupils, which he found rewarding. It was mentioned by his sensei Nori that he would be a great teacher. He was inspired to become an educator by James (Jimbo) Masi, one of his mentors in college and one of the ideal instructors he’s ever worked with. As a result, I’ve had a long-term goal of becoming an engineering professor.

for more information: https://news.asu.edu/content/asu-led-national-algae-testbed-opens-enrollment-fall-workshop

(1) (Reply)

Ori Chain - God Bless Uwheru / It Is Only The Beginning Of Your Cosmetic Adventure With Them. / How To Invest Like Warren Buffett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.