Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Irregular Mensuration Likely To Be Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular Mensuration Likely To Be Infections (140 Views)

Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice / Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irregular Mensuration Likely To Be Infections by uchenna4lss(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2021
The lady I gave a combination of the Bitters and Cleanser said her period came out dark, heavy and smelly. She said afterwards she enjoyed great peace and she has ovulated for the first time in years after marriage. The husband even called to thank me that his wife wasn't menstrating since they got married. I hope they carry their child soon. Rida actually works.

Check my signature

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Covid Variant, Known As ‘mu’ / You Needs Calcium For Bones / September 10; World Suicide Prevention Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.