Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice (1887 Views)

Irregular Mensuration Likely To Be Infections / 5 Days Later, No Mensuration And Also Negative Pt Strip Test [picture] / Irregular Mensuration, Infertility And All About Reproductive Health Care Come I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ever since i knew her she's always complaining of stomach pains especially when she is on her periods or about to see it.

But her period doesn't come like other girls own, for example she may see it on the 3rd of the month and next month it will come on the 28th the other one maybe 15th just like that and its giving me a lot of concern.
Whenever i am having sex with her i always go raw and cums inside but she has never gotten pregnant which makes me to doubt her fertility.
For 3-4 months now i haven't seen or touched her because i traveled to a distant place.
She told me last week that she was having serious stomach pain as if she wants to see her period but its not coming out, she said she last saw it beginning of last month(june) and up till now she hasn't seen it.
Please doctors in the house what could be the cause?
Is there remedy?
What should we do to stop this?
Can she be able to get pregnant?
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Graduateacher(f): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Instead of marrying, it's to cum and go you are doing

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by donpedro11(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jakasibo:
Ever since i knew her she's always complaining of stomach pains especially when she is on her periods or about to see it.

But her period doesn't come like other girls own, for example she may see it on the 3rd of the month and next month it will come on the 28th the other one maybe 15th just like that and its giving me a lot of concern.
Whenever i am having sex with her i always go raw and cums inside but she has never gotten pregnant which makes me to doubt her fertility.
For 3-4 months now i haven't seen or touched her because i traveled to a distant place.
She told me last week that she was having serious stomach pain as if she wants to see her period but its not coming out, she said she last saw it beginning of last month(june) and up till now she hasn't seen it.
Is there remedy?

This one is bigger than me, let's wait for the elders
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by KIDfurniture(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
upload her picture plz..
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Graduateacher:
Nope i am planning a future with her.
If its to cum and go i won't be seeking for solution here
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Ada243(f): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Irregular menstruation, see my signature for a lasting solution goron tula will normalize her period
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
KIDfurniture:
upload her picture plz..
Why
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jakasibo:

Is there remedy?

I have the perfect solution, and it's simple too but I won't share it with you because I hate premarital sexual intercourse .
If I do share it, it might lead to her getting pregnant which you reckless lot might decide to abort, which I won't stand for . angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mariangeles:

I have the perfect solution, and it's simple too but I won't share it with you because I hate premarital sexual intercourse .
If I do share it, it might lead to her getting pregnant which you reckless lot might decide to abort, which I won't stand for . angry
Please share it i beg of you.
She's always in pains and it always make me feel bad
If she gets pregnant that will be a good news to me and personally I hate abortion
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ada243:
Irregular menstruation, see my signature for a lasting solution goron tula will normalize her period
I can't find anything on your signature
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Mariangeles(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jakasibo:

Please share it i beg of you.
She's always in pains and it always make me feel bad
If she gets pregnant that will be a good news to me and personally I hate abortion
OK. If you promise to be responsible, I'll share

First of all, this might seem like a very simple and cheap solution but IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE .
What solution am I talking about ? WARM WATER THERAPY!
First thing every morning, when she wakes up, she should take three glasses of very warm water on an empty stomach, even before brushing her teeth .
After drinking it , she should eat nothing until after an hour .
In no time, she'll begin to notice the difference in her body .
It will help regulate her body system and restore it to normal.
Her menstrual circle will be restored back to normal .
It will help reduce to the barest minimum the discomforts associated with menstruation .
IT WORKS, TRUST ME !
She should practice it as a lifestyle .
One thing though, be prepared because if she does it regularly, she might get pregnant in no time . ( unless she has an underlying problem )

All the very best smiley
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mariangeles:

OK. If you promise to be responsible, I'll share

First of all, this might seem like a very simple and cheap solution but IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE .
What solution am I talking about ? WARM WATER THERAPY!
First thing every morning, when she wakes up, she should take three glasses of very warm water on an empty stomach, even before brushing her teeth .
After drinking it , she should eat nothing until after an hour .
In no time, she'll begin to notice the difference in her body .
It will help regulate her body system and restore it to normal.
Her menstrual circle will be restored back to normal .
It will help reduce to the barest minimum the discomforts associated with menstruation .
IT WORKS, TRUST ME !
She should practice it as a lifestyle .
One thing though, be prepared because if she does it regularly, she might get pregnant in no time . ( unless she has an underlying problem )

All the very best smiley

Thank you very much
She will give it a try
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Mariangeles(f): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jakasibo:

Thank you very much
She will give it a try

Ensure she does it EVERY DAY to reap the benefits .
Before she eats anything at all .
WE UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF HYDRATION .
WATER RESTORES LIFE .
Our bodies are like the soil , when we water it, it'll become fertile and give life to the seed sown .

1 Like

Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Ada243(f): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Jakasibo:

I can't find anything on your signature
Google goron tula for irregular menstruation. If u find it helpful, contact me.
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jakasibo:

Is there remedy?

How is your girlfriend now ?
I hope her condition has improved...
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by joelayomide(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
let her detoxify with herbal tampons. thank me for that later.
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by dtphilosopher: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Graduateacher:
chat me up on 08029719850. I have natural solution
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mariangeles:

How is your girlfriend now ?
I hope her condition has improved...

Yes
Thank you very much
I was about sending you dm, the mensuration stopped yesterday here after close to 7 days of flowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Mariangeles(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jakasibo:

Yes
Thank you very much
I was about sending you dm, the mensuration stopped yesterday here after close to 7 days of flowing
Wow!
I hope she's consistent with the warm water therapy every morning ...
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Jakasibo(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Wow!
I hope she's consistent with the warm water therapy every morning ...
Yes i do call her almost every morning to remind her.
You know girls when they see results, they'll want to stop
Re: My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice by Mariangeles(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Jakasibo:

Yes i do call her almost every morning to remind her.
You know girls when they see results, they'll want to stop
It's good that you call her to remind her .
For her own good and the good of her reproductive system, she should accept it as part of her lifestyle now .
She shouldn't have to be reminded before she does what's for her good .
The benefits of drinking warm water first thing in the morning, far outweighs the inconvenience .

(1) (Reply)

My HIV Story / Betty Irabor On Hiv / Propofol - Learn One Or Two Things About The Drug That Killed Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.