Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True (628 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2021

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2021
M

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2021
K

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2021
jitak13:
This world mysterious

I agree
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by nans24: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2021
The abuse was ignored because of misguided loyalty to the absolute authority of the Catholic Church

grin

The irony!

Same way alot of child abuse cases were sweept under the rug by elders because of misguided loyalty to the absolute authority of the watchtower society (The Governing Body).

Hypocrites.

Anyway, am glad alot of their members are waking up spiritually to see how they have been brainwashed. I know alot of JWs that are P.I.M.O.
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by Janosky: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:

grin

The irony!

Same way alot of child abuse cases were sweept under the rug by elders because of misguided loyalty to the absolute authority of the watchtower society (The Governing Body).

Hypocrites.

Anyway, am glad alot of their members are waking up spiritually to see how they have been brainwashed. I know alot of JWs that are P.I.M.O.

You abuse women on Nairaland, how do you know Pastor daughter dey "Bleep well well"?

Oke mkpi Hypocrite done m*lest taya.

This Misogynist nans24 P.I.M.O, abusing women , upandan on Nairaland is not a HYPOCRITE.
grin grin

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

You abuse women on Nairaland, how do you know Pastor daughter dey "Bleep well well"?

Oke mkpi Hypocrite done m*lest taya.

This Misogynist nans24 P.I.M.O, abusing women , upandan on Nairaland is not a HYPOCRITE.
grin grin

This is the "how about them" arguments. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by achorladey: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Same way alot of child abuse cases were sweept under the rug by elders because of misguided loyalty to the absolute authority of the watchtower society The Governing Body....what is good for the goose is good for the gander. grin grin

It is indeed becoming an uncomfortable history grin grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by Janosky: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
rottennaija:

This is the "how about them" arguments. grin grin
Do molesters attach value to the opposite sex ?

Na so your JW parents train you?
Go ahead and copy his lifestyle of abusing women upandan.
HYPOCRITICAL WAILER grin
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by Janosky: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
achorladey:
Same way alot of child abuse cases were sweept under the rug by elders because of misguided loyalty to the absolute authority of the watchtower society The Governing Body....what is good for the goose is good for the gander. grin grin

After you, Achorladey posted proof on this forum of disciplinary measures against molesters and the sexually immoral.
grin grin
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by achorladey: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

After you, Achorladey posted proof on this forum of disciplinary measures against molesters and the sexually immoral.
grin grin

After you thought you can wriggle free from what you call false claims and lies. grin grin in addition, sifia pains, mumu post, deception, misinformation, malign e.t.c

The moment I gave that reference material, the story change. Immediately you started making reference to my LIES as TRUTH. grin grin

Now you know It is an uncomfortable history because I didn't see the name of your religious organisation in the material cited by the creator of thread. Those materials cited by the Op I saw year 1994, 2011. Yours you made mention of which I cited was year 1986 yet your organisation didn't deem it fit as good example to be used in those 1994, 2011 publications.

You should know why because it is an uncomfortable history. What is soup for the goose is soup for the gander.

Na una dey the front burner now and you know out of court settlement concerning some of these issues is not admittance of guilt and are just negative reports about the organization.... according to you know who grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Janosky:

Do molesters attach value to the opposite sex ?

Na so your JW parents train you?
Go ahead and copy his lifestyle of abusing women upandan.
HYPOCRITICAL WAILER grin

Class action suit dey wait Una. Your GB don already prepare Una for damage control since they will not be able to wriggle out of court attendance. Na that time their naked go full for everyone to see say dem no get a single drop of spirit for their body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1qWwVt00WY

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
achorladey:

Very uncomfortable. Dem no fit hid their shame.

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by achorladey: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
rottennaija:

Very uncomfortable. Dem no fit hid their shame.

Someone said has never seen breaking news or any news related to or about CAS on their app. even if it were only those of wrong conviction or a case of mistrial grin grin

It is something very uncomfortable which was enough for them to render another Christian religious organisation as false and the primary seed of the empire of false religion grin
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
achorladey:

Someone said has never seen breaking news or any news related to or about CAS on their app. even if it were only those of wrong conviction or a case of mistrial grin grin

It is something very uncomfortable which was enough for them to render another Christian religious organisation as false and the primary seed of the empire of false religion grin

You mean jw library app?

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by achorladey: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
rottennaija:

You mean jw library app?

Yes
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
achorladey:

Yes

Them go wait tire. It's like waiting for catholic to send them notifications when they are paying of abuse survivors.

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by Janosky: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Class action suit dey wait Una. Your GB don already prepare Una for damage control since they will not be able to wriggle out of court attendance. Na that time their naked go full for everyone to see say dem no get a single drop of spirit for their body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1qWwVt00WY

Go to Supreme Court chamber and deliver the judgement nah.
Bigoted WAILER
grin
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

Go to Supreme Court chamber and deliver the judgement nah.
Bigoted WAILER
grin

Sounding so defeated

1 Like

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by Janosky: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Sounding so defeated
A legal matter where you are unqualified to give final judgement & neither litigants will call you for evidence (you have none), you keep ranting about and losing sleep.
Bros, you well?

grin grin
Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by rottennaija(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Janosky:

A legal matter where you are unqualified to give final judgement & neither litigants will call you for evidence (you have none), you keep ranting about and losing sleep.
Bros, you well?

grin grin
Below is all the qualifications I need

www.nairaland.com/attachments/14137403_screenshot20210830224608_jpeg2ebd54ada34350096ce9ae89a8bf3b3a

Re: Surprising Prophecies In Awake Magazine That Came True by achorladey: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Sounding so defeated

He might as well as just go the way of his religious leaders who says these are POISONOUS food or eating from refuse dumps. grin grin

If you even have evidence, who go give the evidence to person wey go call the evidence wey e never see as:

1. False claims

2. Lies

3. Deception

4. Mumu claims

5. Misinformation

6. Maligning information

8. Half truths

7. No/ no get sense claims e. t.c

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"We" / Timilehin Adigun: When Sorry Is Not Enough By Deji Yesufu / Lagos Catholic Archdiocese Suspends Priest For Comments About Igbo Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.