Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am (501 Views)

Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by otownmp3: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Good day fellow nairalanders...
I want you all to follow us to thank God ooo

This morning, I got a call from a family friend, that a snake was found roaming around there new born baby who is just 1 month old around 2am..

The grand mother of the baby (currently on omugwo) noticed some funny movement Of the baby and raised alarm, and guess what..

It was a snake around our new born baby..

Please follow us and thank God ooo

Please let's always take precautions and always look at our environment at every time

I don't know if this is the right section for this..

Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by marshalldgreat(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by WalkinggBenson: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Following
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Omihanifa: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
It can only be GOD

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by slan87(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2021
He is worthy to be praised
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Damn.. Irritating
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by TarOrfeeek: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
From the dirty packer we can tell your friend is a very dirty person.

What kind of house with a new born baby will this sort of dirty packer still be in use.

Imagine the big venomous snake that you people are breeding inside the house.

Child Protection Services (if this foolish country had any) ought to arrest you and your dirty packer.

angry
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Totilopussylick(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Damn.. Irritating
Scammerrrrrrr

Run for your life.
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by TarOrfeeek: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
On a less serious note.

If this baby is a girl, serious fire they in the mountain.

Her friends have started to pay her visit. Just now now way she leave them comem
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Sunnybay7: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmmm things that happen in this world.
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Totilopussylick(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Enemy in disguise shocked

Anything God can not do does not exist.

Lala... keep visiting the wrong place and keep getting killed lipsrsealed.
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by yanabasee2: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2021
That baby I'd the real snake king/queen ...

Having snake around it like a guard against evil...

I know that our over religious friends will come here to write different jargons on why the child should undergo cleansing....
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by chiemmanuel(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
That baby should be monitored carefully
This is more than meets the eye

Op, hope this is not a snake friendly community
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by kuonbe(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
undecided
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Nbotee(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jfk
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Mikocake(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by Cyphar(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
They came in form of a snake.... grin
Re: Check Out The Big Snake Killed Around My Family Friend New Born Baby By 2am by samuel051: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

From the dirty packer we can tell your friend is a very dirty person.

What kind of house with a new born baby will this sort of dirty packer still be in use.

Imagine the big venomous snake that you people are breeding inside the house.

Child Protection Services (if this foolish country had any) ought to arrest you and your dirty packer.

angry
Na crase dey worry u, wat if na packer dem dey use pack dirty for outside,na U clean pass o Mr dry cleaner. U go just open mouth like pig yansh waa dey talk rubbish,it just shows d kind of upbringing dey gave u. I repeat "u dey crase for head"

(1) (Reply)

Ayurvedic Therapy For PCOD/PCOS / . / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.