Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (890 Views)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by TINO123(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: . by Ayo212: 10:22pm On May 21, 2022
Your phone number

TINO123:
As we all know now that Prepaid meter is free. You can go to website and register but for Ekedc, you need a certified Engineer or Ekedc Contractor to finish your Registration. And after you have registered you have to wait for infinity to get your meter.
I can help you Register for your meter and it will be out in two months time. For a little token 15k
If you Need separation or migration.
For your piece of advice don't buy meter from any installer the meter will not work because it has been programmed for costomer.
Any issue regarding your meter contact me
Nb: Lagos Only.
Meter is Free.
TINO123:
As we all know now that Prepaid meter is free. You can go to website and register but for Ekedc, you need a certified Engineer or Ekedc Contractor to finish your Registration. And after you have registered you have to wait for infinity to get your meter.
I can help you Register for your meter and it will be out in two months time. For a little token 15k
If you Need separation or migration.
For your piece of advice don't buy meter from any installer the meter will not work because it has been programmed for costomer.
Any issue regarding your meter contact me
Nb: Lagos Only.
Meter is Free.

(1) (Reply)

'we Need Guns To Achieve Yoruba Nation' - Sunday Igboho Tells Yorubas [THROWBACK / Let's Keep The Rules! / Study In Sweden Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.