Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole (966 Views)

Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys / I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by Pascal9: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu used Aisha yesufu and obi as an Instrument to power, a greedy man can always be a wiling tool for destruction.im really ashame to be Igbo now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by Moh247: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Be like say na Dino Melaye brother be this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wailing every four years, una no dy tire? Nonsense

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by ObaOfYorubaLand: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
Tinubu used Aisha yesufu and obi as an Instrument to power, a greedy man can always be a wiling tool for destruction.im really ashame to be Igbo now

God punish you useless Yoruba Muslim pretending to be Igbo.

Foolish and idiotic urchins.

Una no dey tire.

We are happy that Aisha worked with us and she was the best.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by Biggeststar01: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

God punish you useless Yoruba Muslim pretending to be Igbo.

Foolish and idiotic urchins.

Una no dey tire.

We are happy that Aisha worked with us and she was the best.

Leave these fools jare...

I'm starting to loose my temper for these Yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by DMCA: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pascal9:
You can die for all I care grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole by Bigseven(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
No be only mole na DJy2k mule ni??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unfinished Books / Hiya / My Gift of appreciation 2all FBT Gurus/Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.