Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bbnaija - Jmk Confesses She Kissed Cross Many Times And She Is Attracted To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija - Jmk Confesses She Kissed Cross Many Times And She Is Attracted To Him (1302 Views)

BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately / She Kissed Everyone See What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija - Jmk Confesses She Kissed Cross Many Times And She Is Attracted To Him by eviewzmedia: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLl4To75iA
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, JMK, who was evicted on Sunday has said she is attracted to Cross.

JMK told Ebuka during her post-eviction interview, that the house was tough for her because she had no idea they would be cliques.

“I was attracted to Cross, nothing serious happened with him. We always danced together and had a few kisses here and there.”

JMk also revealed that she warned Angel against Boma because he is using her for highlights.

According to her, “Boma will come to the lounge and say what will be my highlight for this week? Before you know it, he would start moving to Angel.

“I had to warn Angel to be careful and I knew Boma was getting close to her for his highlight. “

The lawyer added that she would focus on making more money via entertainment.
Re: Bbnaija - Jmk Confesses She Kissed Cross Many Times And She Is Attracted To Him by Rahkman: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Person wey cum for inside pool ... i no go surprise if cross fired that big nyash or will fire it after the show..... na for reunion we go hear all the tory

(1) (Reply)

"I Dont Care About Your Colour" Bbnaija Tacha Fumes After Facing Racism In Dubai / Hilda Baci Visits Guinness World Records Office / Rema Was A Yahoo Boy; He Bought His Mum A Lexus SUV Car At 17 Years Old” – Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.