Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination (23542 Views)

Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / COVID-19 Vaccination Begins In Abuja (Pictures) / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Fuckyoumod: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
When palliatives came you idiots decided to Hurd it, stole it for yourselves and families alone.

Now the useless man in Aso rock want to force
the covid-19 vaccine down our throats.

But never forced covid19 palliatives down our throats... It will never be well with Buhari.

I have never seen a man as wicked and as heartless as Buhari. Spites!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Na dose kin people sabi abegii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by deeva2: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
CLUELESS FG AT IT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by IamAsiri: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
A government that cannot enforce the use of nose masks, which is very much important, in fact much more important than the vaccine itself, wants to enforce vaccination? Smh!

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Ogamysamo: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
vaccine are for future victims

covid's eye is too blind and it's hand too weak to tamper with us.

make we rest abeg. is it by force to join your game?

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by SUGARCyprian247: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
When you guys hid the palliative you didn't consider the live of others

Imagine!!!

Let me Teach you Auto Book Pay (ABPm)

3 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ogun go kill of una papa..
Mad people

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Seniorwriter(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Sanction, on top dis Buhari-induced inflation?

Fellow Nigerians, if you die in Nigeria today, you're heading to heaven, they'll take your citizenship and suffering as enough punishment.
Mad Ooooo!
LMAO!
SUGARCyprian247:
When you guys hid the palliative you didn't consider the live of others

Imagine!!!

Let me Teach you Auto Book Pay (ABPm)
@SUGARCyprian247 what are your mentorship Ts & Cs I have interns to give you...kindly respond aptly.
They didn't even sanction those office holders like the Useless King in Lagos that hid palliatives meant for citizens in his constituency!
Nigerian FG always using double standards like they are best known for!...animalistic reasoning.
perambulator:

I'm telling you. The stupidity of the comments by public officers is just nausceating. First do you have enough vaccines, secondly do you have any track record of enforcing anything? Thirdly it has been shown that getting the vaccine does not prevent you from spreading it so the argument of endangering others does not stand up.
Very clueless lots that think highly of themselves!

WE NEED TO PAVE WAY FOR YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS COME 2023!

@SENIORWRITER h
Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
yrret:
Reading news about Nigeria is becoming toxic

I'm telling you. The stupidity of the comments by public officers is just nausceating. First do you have enough vaccines, secondly do you have any track record of enforcing anything? Thirdly it has been shown that getting the vaccine does not prevent you from spreading it so the argument of endangering others does not stand up.

3 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Lightorder: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:

But how does people refusing to take the vaccine endanger the lives of those that have taken the vaccine
what do you mean ? Did you take your own jab under compulsion? How many of your neighbors or acquaintances died of COVID so far?
Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Indispensable85(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
So the crisis in the country is not enough right?
We've been looking for another opportunity for endsars part two. I pray the useless buhari falls into it. We know where we made the mistake the last time. This time it will be massive and sweeping. This might just be the trigger we've been waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by GeneralPula: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
They’re all up to something..

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Incandescent(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let's talk about the sanctions for the palliathieves first..

Awon oniranu undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by mercysamuelson(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dialpad Take it!!! Soon you will not be able to travel to a country like USA without proof of vaccine.

I've just taken the first dose of Moderna yesterday and every part of my body dey pain me and I felt weak. I know why I took the vaccine. Wifey also decide to take that with daughter but not in this Kontree. They took Pfizer and they're okay. Hoping to go for the last dose on the 27th of next month. One thing I expect them not to do is not to force the vaccine on anyone. It should be willingly taken.

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Jeromejnr(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ovo200:
The government all over the world are just crazy. I believe that all this covid 19 is just all about the vaccine from the onset. How can government be willing to sanction someone that refuse a vaccine of a disease that is 99.9% curable. I believe they are clearing way for the anti-christ.

Yessir
Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by eebraa(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
This was the plan all along. New Word Order

4 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Lamanii22(f): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
yrret:
Reading news about Nigeria is becoming toxic

I swearrr
Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by secpowell: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
I'm interested, how do i learned?
Niorte:
Crazy people.

If after taking the vaccine, they are afraid of those who have not, then the vaccine has not done it intended purpose.

You should sanction people who refuse to send their children to school,
Sanction people who refuse to make resident doctors work well
Sanction people who created failed economic policies.

COVID IS THE LEAST OF OUR PROBLEMS.

Poverty is ravaging the land.

MALARIA KILLS MORE NIGERIANS THAN COVID. Make Malaria drugs free of charge.

Thank God for the internet, if not for the internet, some of us would have lost our voices in the society.
Thank God for Amazon KDP
Thank God we can stay in Nigeria and make dollars from Amazon
If you want to know the simple and easiest way to make money with Amazon by publishing low / zero content books then I may be of help.
Of course it is not free but affordable...
Sorry it is not compulsory to learn from me....waste your time and learn from Youtube
But you can save time and learn from a NIGERIAN who lives in NIGERIA like you and makes dollars every 28th of every month.

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Igahbarr: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Which section of the constitution are you relying on?

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Opexzy: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:

But how does people refusing to take the vaccine endanger the lives of those that have taken the vaccine

This is just funny grin, our leaders are very funny set of people, they will say anything to explain their points in the most clownish way

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by TheWolfen(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bro wen I say there is an agenda with this vaccine thing some myopic people will call one a conspiracy theorist even when facts are so obvious. They blind and can't see and too dumb to ask questions...
The 9ja government has collectt money and if they don't push the covid agenda they will receive sanctions and all funds from the Western countries will be cut off. The blame is on the weak and corrupt governments in Africa

Maxymilliano:

6 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by PlanktonX: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
He surprise you?

We know that from the onset that most of the people I'm seat of power in most nations are instituted by all these demons.

They think they can exchange anybody's life as ransom for their staying in power.

May these CovidRubbish wipe every enemies of humanity in Nigeria. Nigerians have suffered enough under this govt.

Vaccination that does not stop people from wearing mask
Vaccination that does stop the vaccinated ones from dying.
Govt that cares more about Vaccination than feeding the poor.

May heaven turn their language against themselves from this day. Evils plotters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Princeton92(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wetin na: by force??
Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Fourwinds: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
killALIEN:
Ok now, come and enforce the rule of law!

Amadioha punish all of ona, when we ask you to close the airport and every entry point before these foriegn viruses called convid 1.9 gets a visa you all dumb bastards refused. Ona come allow me dey use toothpick for meat weh another person eat.

I rather die than get vaccinated, same as my sim registration.

During lockdown Ona no give me palliatives na vaccine ona wan give me. God punish buhari and his minions!
TBH...it will never be well with Buhari and his generation....
So useless a leader of terrorists

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by SouthSouth1914: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nigerians are considering sanctions against this evil government for hoarding COVID19 relief materials..

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by Nauttyprof(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's like I didn't read this well. They want to sanction the masses when they can't even make the basic things available for the masses. Simple Palliative during the pandemic was not made available to all. It is now the Vaccine which they can't afford to get in large quantity for 80% of the population, they want to sanction citizens on.
Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by onunwa21(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I no understand!!!
That means the vaccine is not working!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by panpan(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ovo200:
I believe that all this covid 19 is just all about the vaccine from the onset. How can government be willing to sanction someone that refuse a vaccine of a disease that is 99.9% curable. I believe they are clearing way for the anti-christ.
The "vaccine", which is not actually a vaccine, is not about your health. It's about control.
There is great pressure on governments all over the world to enforce the jab.

You're right about it being about the "vaccine" right from the start. Several of the patents for the "vaccine" were applied for, before December 2019, when covid-19 was said to have started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by donprinyo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: FG Considers Sanction For Nigerians Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccination by techWriter1: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
How about those that refuse to stock covid-19 palliative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Неаlth Міstаkеs Тhаt Моst Реорlе Маkе / Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees / 221 New COVID-19 Cases, 317 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 26 - (3156 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.