Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Thank God That: - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Thank God That: (23701 Views)

Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets / Thank You Jesus For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God That: by justkunmi(m): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2007
thank God for the rain
Re: Thank God That: by cuteass1(f): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2007
Islander:

Thank God for sending three exceptionally beautiful and wonderful persons in my life.  Over the past months we have grown closer and have shared everything, from our first period to our crushes; from our likes to our dislikes. We laugh together, cry together and at times have even fought each other.  The good thing is that even when we are mad at each other, we have remained faithful. Even when I am being a hardass bitch, you guys, especially Cute-Ass remains the level headed among us, always intervening to ensure that we remain intact. kiss kiss

I thank God for Nairaland even though the Admin can be a "pain-in-the-ass" most of the times. You see, if it were not for Nairaland, those three people I have just mentioned would have never met me and vice versa.

To my darlings, Cute-ass, Omo Eko and Mukina. NOthing nor NO ONE can separate us.  We are friends for life, I love you girls in the same manner that I love my siblings.  I cannot wait to take you all to my beautiful islands. To scale our Volcano, scuba dive, jump in a Mas band, dance to calypso and soca, go rock fishing, and most importantly to meet the my family; your family.

Keep on holding your heads up high. Remember the sky is your limit.

Me quiero mis amigas muy mucho,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Omo Eko:

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, re u trying to make me cry cry cry
That was so lovely of you cry cry cry cry.

I thank God that I never lost such a great friend after the past couples days cry cry cry and I love you so much kiss kiss.

I thank God for bringing you into my life like a big sister, even though we had both bad and good times but we were always there for each other.

I thank God that you gave me the patience I have never had in my whole entire 21 years of my life.

I thank God for my sweetie cute-ass for been such a great supporter, I don't know what I would have done if not for you, most times I wonder if those wisdom words of yours are coming from a pretty girl like you tongue tongue, I love u so much like a friend and sister kiss kiss :*

And muki u have such a kind and divine heart so plz keep it up but silly most times,

What are these girls trying to do now,make me loose my cool by sobbing?? angry grin but i can't help it cry cry cry

*drying tears* Ok oo

Everyday I thankGod for the presence of both of you in my life, you guys have been nothing but wonderful, you guys are the perfect definition of the word friendship . . words cannot begin to express the way i feel about you, but just know that without you, my world will not be complete - - I love you guys a million much and hope this friend[b]ship[/b] sails forever kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I thank God for all other friends of mine on nairaland, they make the day pass by smoothly, without you guys, my day isnt the same . . i'll forever be grateful to nairaland for bringing you into my life, it tops every bad day on here, love you guys much much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thank God That: by wifeypenth(f): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2007
Thank God i av eventualy met Jesus
Re: Thank God That: by mukina2: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
Me quiero mis amisgas muy mucho kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*faints* shocked shocked shocked shocked

cry that was soo sweet .

don't  even know what to say .  kiss

you babes are trying to make me feel special aight angry embarassed embarassed

here kissthrowing love bombs right back at you babes cheesy kiss

****** no more war*** or else? cool tongue
Re: Thank God That: by ne4real(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2007
thank God i'm alive
Re: Thank God That: by needeeg(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2007
Me too grin
Re: Thank God That: by wifeypenth(f): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2007
I am alive. Thank God i am happy
Re: Thank God That: by needeeg(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
Same my dear!
Re: Thank God That: by moondust(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thank God that  I survived a car crash last week. thank God no one died and I came out unscathed. thank God for all my friends who saw me through the trying period especially those who were far away, but still kept more in touch than those around me. Thank GOD for you, cute-ass for being there and for the beautiful meassages and for your time. thank you L'il sis, Naija*gal for always calling to know how I'm doin thank yGod for my beautiful clleagues for your support, both morally and financially. Thank God for all the wonderful people in my life.
Re: Thank God That: by cuteass1(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2007
moondust:

Thank God that  I survived a car crash last week. thank God no one died and I came out unscathed. thank God for all my friends who saw me through the trying period especially those who were far away, but still kept more in touch than those around me. Thank GOD for you, cute-ass for being there and for the beautiful meassages and for your time. thank you L'il sis, Naija*girl for always calling to know how I'm doin thank yGod for my beautiful clleagues for your support, both morally and financially. Thank God for all the wonderful people in my life.

awww, it was nothing hun, friends are there to lift you up when you're down, so lets just say i was doing my job (with gladness) wink . . and i thank God for bringing you into ma life and making it possible for me to be there for u even in the least way  cheesy cheesy

I'm still mad at you though angry tongue
Re: Thank God That: by felong(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2007
Am alive today
Re: Thank God That: by wifeypenth(f): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2007
4 a beautiful Thursday mornin
Re: Thank God That: by cuteass1(f): 5:13am On Jul 19, 2007
^^^^ very beautiful, if  i may add wink

I thank God for his mercies in my life endureth forever

I thank God for always seeing me through

I thank God for family, friends, well-wishers and even enemies

I thankGod  . .
Re: Thank God That: by Creamish(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2007
im alive n well cheesy
Re: Thank God That: by Islander(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thank God for Kitaun, and his ugly horsey, Chiefoh and all my other cases. They have volunteered themselves at my disposal, thus there is no need for me to vent my anger elsewhere. They are all perfect candidtates. They give me their undivided attention, I just "love" those imbecilles. Thank God for nairaland, Nairaland has saved me time and energy. you see I don't need to go far for clients, when I have the aforementioned to use for my case studies. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank God That: by OmoEko1(f): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thank God i got the energy to laugh at that comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank God That: by desodgi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thank God for all he's done in my life.
Re: Thank God That: by OmoEko1(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
I thank God 4 that
Re: Thank God That: by desodgi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thank God am a blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Re: Thank God That: by OmoEko1(f): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thank God he isnt a pastor oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thank God That: by desodgi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thank God if I become one oooo. cheesy
Re: Thank God That: by OmoEko1(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
when did u become one
Re: Thank God That: by wifeypenth(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
Ota i ba yo mi

enemies 4 laff me

i thank God 4making me strong
Re: Thank God That: by DrFerlie(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
I am a new creature
Re: Thank God That: by oIo(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2007
I thank God that He has given me beauty for my ashes;
strength for fear;
gladness for mourning;
peace for despair. . .
Re: Thank God That: by wifeypenth(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2007
For givin me a comforter
Re: Thank God That: by Islander(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2007
I thank God that I am on Vacation, yippeee,,,,
Re: Thank God That: by omogenaija(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2007
I thank God for all the chances that he gives me cry
Re: Thank God That: by chiogo(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2007
I thank God it's friday. i can finally rest!~yay!
Re: Thank God That: by omogenaija(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2007
i thank God for everything
Re: Thank God That: by wifeypenth(f): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2007
I Am Alive
Re: Thank God That: by omogenaija(f): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2007
i thank God because i'm still here and for my family

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

New Page Game (A Genius) / How Many Hands Can You See / Free Chatting Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.