Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu (1361 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sit-at-Home: Kanu’s
Incarceration a Symbolic
Chain On Wrist Of Every
Igbo Man – Bianca Ojukwu. #IgbereTV
SIT AT HOME MONDAY....By Iyom Bianca Ojukwu

It was Calvin Coolidge who once said....’A nation that forgets
it’s own defenders will itself be forgotten...’
God forbid that this should be the fate of the Igbo Nation. This
is why today, on yet another Monday, we sit at home. Not that
we are unaware or unmindful of the devastating effects on our
own economy, but it is unconscionable that armed bandits, self declared terrorist leaders and murderous herdsmen are allowed to roam free while our own son remains in captivity, and our own leaders appear powerless and afraid to intervene. It is downright dehumanizing and provocative.
My own prayer is this...
May it Never be said of us, the Igbo Race, that ‘There once
lived..a thankless and ungrateful people....’
I thought it appropriate to share some random thoughts of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as stated below on this ‘Sit at Home’ Monday. This piece is quite touching. Kindly spare the time and effort to read to the very end.
NNAMDI KANU, Leader Of IPOB.
‘Last night I kept pondering what our eternal leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, must have gone through in
his young brilliant mind when over 50 years ago he had to
confront not only the might of a British Government intent on
the extermination of the Igbo race but also a global conspiracy
against the emergence of Biafra led by turncoat, weak minded
Igbo, Ijaw and Ibibio men. These traitors were to all intent and purposes recruited and groomed as agents of British neo colonialism to subdue, oppress and subjugate their own people. Something that still obtains till this very day, only this time, via the mindset of a developmentally regressive Fulani hegemonic tendency. As if confronting the very formidable British neo-colonial machinery and global diplomatic clout wasn’t enough trouble for the Biafran leader, he also had to contend with enemies within his own ranks. Local backstabbers, envious traitors, sell-outs and Efulefus .

Dr Azikiwe (Zik), Ukpabi Asika, Ifeajuna et al, ganged up against him for no reason. Ojukwu’s only crime was trying to free them and the rest of the Easterners from the doom Nigeria had unleashed on them having witnessed over 300,000 men, women and children of Igbo extraction slaughtered in cold blood in Fulani controlled territories of Northern Nigeria. Do you know some Igbo Efulefus then and their children now still blame Ojukwu for the 1966 Hausa‐Fulani slaughter of 300,000 Igbos in the north that precipitated the Biafran War? Instead of blaming those that carried out the mass slaughter of their own people, they were busy blaming the only man who was courageous enough to try and save them. Incredible isn’t it?
Zik called his own people fighting for survival rebels. He went as far encouraging the world to starve his children to death by denying them aid. When you sit down to consider, as I have done, what Ojukwu endured, your love for him will increase a million fold and only then will you understand that trying to lead an ungrateful set of people is the most difficult job on this earth. If in doubt ask Moses and Ojukwu what they endured at the hands of
Isrealites and Biafrans respectively.’

And Today, I, Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu, wife of our eternal leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu beg of you, UMUIGBO...Let us never forget that today our son remains in captivity. His incarceration also remains an invisible and symbolic chain on the wrist of every Igbo man. Those of our people who remain less concerned must stop hiding in spineless shadows and apply some heat to their cold feet.
IT IS YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN THAT IS AT
STAKE. Hide in those cringing corners today by your silence, your children will become the slaves of tomorrow....and will surely weep by the proverbial Rivers of Babylon right in their own homeland. Taa bu gboo. Our Igbo leaders must come together and deliberate on diplomatic ways to secure Nnamdi Kanu’s freedom or at the very least, intensify efforts to ensure that he gets a FAIR and swift trial. It is not enough merely to harp on the devastating effects of the sit at home on the Igbo economy or dish out instructions to our people to normalize Monday day to day activities . Igbo Leaders must come up with alternative constructive solutions that keep Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s captivity and the unjust incarceration of so many other pro Biafra activists on the National front burner otherwise they will continue to rot away in unmarked cells, abandoned and forgotten . Failing this, Umuigbo will continue to demonstrate our revulsion against this oppression using the only options available to us.

No....May we never be known as a timid and ungrateful people. We all together with one voice say it loud and clear:
# Echefula .
# Echezona.
Iyom Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu
Monday 30 August 2021

#IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1399244/sit-home-kanus-incarceration-symbolic-chain-wrist-every-igbo-man-bianca-ojukwu/#forward

7 Likes

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ablejesus26 come make we join hand and force everyone to hate Kanu like we do.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sunday Igboho suffered the most humiliation

Chained like a monkey and flogged to tears like a common criminal in Benin republic prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by FactBoyz: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by meolaniyi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
What a Piece? Igbos have taken their fate out from their politicians.
What awaits the Politicians is destruction.

The Igbo politicians are rejoicing with their enemy that their son has been captured.
What a shame.

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless Igboho Sunday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by meolaniyi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Chained like a monkey and flogged to tears like a common criminal in Benin republic prison
You are a fulani man. stop sounding stupid

6 Likes

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
meolaniyi:
You are a fulani man. stop sounding stupid
I am more Yoruba than you could ever be

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by oyatz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is this Sunday Igboho the person as Kanu being discussed by the woman?
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
meolaniyi:
What a Piece? Igbos have taken their fate out from their politicians.
What awaits the Politicians is destruction.

The Igbo politicians are rejoicing with their enemy that their son has been captured.
What a shame.

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless Igboho Sunday.
Nigeria must divide.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by daomi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

fulani ass licker
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by jlinkd78(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Noted
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by AntiBMC(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
They arrested Nnamdi Kanu for no reason at all but keep pardoning and releasing thousands of full-blown terrorists to Borno. And they want us to keep quiet at this blatant injustice and bias...Never.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by Rugaria: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
I have said it a million times that if the igbos that I know, decides to collectively challenge the oppressive tendencies of the Nigerian state towards them, they will achieve success in a single year! It's the presence of sellouts, turncoats and noisy charlatans within the different Igbo societies that is the problem. We are being oppressed. We are being marginalized and we are being killed. We must prepare to fight. Because Fight is inevitable unless we are ready to accept eternal servitude to a backward and horribly retrogressive culture.

And for those of you who always mention the last "war" between Biafra and Nigeria, I have got news for you; there was no war! The rest of the country quickly ganged up and attacked Biafra with the help of the British, the USSR, Egypt, Sudan and the Arab world. We need to understand this. We never fought a war against Nigeria. We only tried defending ourselves. .. But since that didn't teach anyone amongst them any lessons, we need to prepare and find some Evil and startling ways of 'doing to them what they have been doing to us'...

@loveth360
Pls add Link...

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by SirBlack999(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Slowly they're speaking up. But history won't be kind to Igbo politicians and Intellectuals, especially Imo governor, who's always sodomised by Northerners with no lubricant. Ike mooooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
They arrested Nnamdi Kanu for no reason at all but keep pardoning and releasing thousands of full-blown terrorists to Borno. And they want us to keep quiet at this blatant injustice and bias...Never.
Some people don't reason like this.

Buhari and osibanjo government releases Boko haram members that have killed thousands,but kidnap and kill igbos youths agitating peacefully.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Rugaria:
I have said it a million times that if the igbos that I know, decides to collectively challenge the oppressive tendencies of the Nigerian state towards them, they will achieve success in a single year! It's the presence of sellouts, turncoats and noisy charlatans within the different Igbo societies that is the problem. We are being oppressed. We are being marginalized and we are being killed. We must prepare to fight. Because Fight is inevitable unless we are ready to accept eternal servitude to a backward and horribly retrogressive culture.

And for those of you who always mention the last "war" between Biafra and Nigeria, I have got news for you; there was no war! The rest of the country quickly ganged up and attacked Biafra with the help of the British, the USSR, Egypt, Sudan and the Arab world. We need to understand this. We never fought a war against Nigeria. We only tried defending ourselves. .. But since that didn't teach anyone amongst them any lessons, we need to prepare and find some Evil and startling ways of 'doing to them what they have been doing to us'...

@loveth360
Pls add Link...
You are very right.

Am ready to support fight for my mother land in any capacity i can.

I will add the link even though it won't make front page because it is not Ant- Biafra and Ipob.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by ablejesus26(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
loveth360:
Ablejesus26 come make we join hand and force everyone to hate Kanu like we do.

Madam loveth I don't hate no one�all I do is speak and condemn evil when I see it��.
I am programmed to say it the way it is anytime, anyday.
Yes the Fg is shameless in dealing with issues,but does that takes away the fact that the supremacists, egocentric dictator of ipob has so much flaws that throws shades of same character with Buhari??
No��.
I will always say the truth.
The gorgeous Lady Bianka gave her opinion.
My opinion is that His arrest is necessary,let him clear himself and see if he can get his occult group away from the tag as outlaws,for it's doing more harm than good to Igboland.
I stand by the truth, undiluted and unadulterated truth ��.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
A coward albino monkey doesn't represent me tufiaka. He represent his mentally deranged animals, his beloved pets IPOB thugs.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Madam loveth I don't hate no one�all I do is speak and condemn evil when I see it��.
I am programmed to say it the way it is anytime, anyday.
Yes the Fg is shameless in dealing with issues,but does that takes away the fact that the supremacists, egocentric dictator of ipob has so much flaws that throws shades of same character with Buhari??
No��.
I will always say the truth.
The gorgeous Lady Bianka gave her opinion.
My opinion is that His arrest is necessary,let him clear himself and see if he can get his occult group away from the tag as outlaws,for it's doing more harm than good to Igboland.
I stand by the truth, undiluted and unadulterated truth ��.
We are saying the same thing.

I have agreed to join you in hating Kanu and Ipob as you proposed.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Rugaria I have add the link.

If you know any unbiased mod come him to move it to front page.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Onye obula kenebenu KANU o!

Nnamdi kanu..... Nnamdi kanu o

OHAMADIKE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by ablejesus26(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
loveth360:
We are saying the same thing.

I have agreed to join you in hating Kanu and Ipob as you proposed.

Okay whatever suits you��.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by NGpatriot: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
In other words, ipob terrorists and esn murderers slaughtering and killing your own ibo people is A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man

esn and ugm murderers slaughtering and beheading 10 little school girls for juju is also A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man

ipob terrorists burning down ibo towns and villages and destroying ibo economy is also A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man

ipob terrorists driving away investors and destroying jobs is A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man ...

Do you see why they label all of them Igbos? They all drink from the same dirty, decayed and polluted well.

Shouldn't this ipob woman be demanding justice for the 10 innocent school girls the terrorists beheaded for juju?

These idiots shout, yell and scream justice for people in other parts of Nigeria, but they are allergic to the same justices in their own region because the killers and murderers are their own people.

There's not a single responsible and sane adult in that part of Nigeria.

This is just too sad..
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:
In other words, ipob terrorists and esn murderers slaughtering and killing your own ibo people is A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man

esn and ugm murderers slaughtering and beheading 10 little school girls for juju is also A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man

ipob terrorists burning down ibo towns and villages and destroying ibo economy is also A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man

ipob terrorists driving away investors and destroying jobs is A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man ...

Do you see why they label all of them Igbos? They all drink from the same dirty, decayed and polluted well.

Shouldn't this ipob woman be demanding justice for the 10 innocent school girls the terrorists beheaded for juju?

These idiots shout, yell and scream justice for people in other parts of Nigeria, but they are allergic to the same justices in their own region because the killers and murderers are their own people.

This is just too sad..
[/s]Boko haram
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by bigeliot(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
See mumu idiots digressing from d topic. E go shock una when u finally know that even all south eastern and south south(if there's anything like dat) governor's support MNK. Una dey play with what is to come. Don't just die when it happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by SweetiliciousD: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Biafra we want, Biafra we Will assuredly get.

Biafra is here

MNK IS A GREAT MAN
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by udele1: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg not mine. grin grin
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by afube: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is just too sad..

no pain no gain! you dumb african baboon! no nobility in you goons!
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by NGpatriot: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
afube:

no pain no gain! you dumb african baboon! no nobility in you goons!
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob ugm esn terrorist rubbish, go and perform your daily task of slaughtering and beheading your fellow ibo people.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by NGpatriot: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
loveth360:
[/s]Boko haram

Shouldn't you be inside bush with your ipob ugm and esn killers and murderers brigade or you ran out of little school girls and virgins to slaughter for babalawo juju?

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by loveth360(f): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Shouldn't you be inside bush with your ipob ugm and esn killers and murderers brigade or you ran out of little school girls and virgins to slaughter for babalawo juju?
[/s]Boko haram.
Re: Kanu's Incarceration A Symbolic Chain On Wrist Of Every Igbo Man - Bianca Ojukwu by stanluiz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is just too sad..
Tinubu Thug. Is there any responsible man in your waste region ?

Skull mining brown roof region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / How I Save Hausa Man Today From Unknown Gun Men / South Has Lost; How North Plans To Continue Ruling After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.