Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks (55025 Views)

Osun Abolishes Uniform Policy, Cancels Middle Schools / FG Abolishes Admission Policy On Catchment Area For Varsities / 2018/2019 LASU POST UTME CUT-OFF MARK AND SCREENING DETAILS - 09082964145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by tobeye(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
North keeps watering down the Education system since this buharia regime.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by Alvin212(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Johnboom:
Which work do you do ?

Servicing married women
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by phemmyfour: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:
The 150 cut off mark been proposed by UniMaid is just too low for a premier university in the Northeast.
Eleeribu niwon ....what do you expect from the North
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by KensonAbule(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
From what am seeing, Jamb is useless then.
Why not scrap it, since it's no longer a means of gaining admission.
Abeg let school do their own things.
Even the Jamb Board knows that, something went wrong during their Exams, that brought low scores. So they just want to cover it up.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by seyz91(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Instead of abolishing cut off mark for jamb, why can't they abolish the Education system itself cuz it's so useless in nigeria as the P in Psychology

Who education epp again undecided

Producing thousands graduate yearly with nothing to show for it and eventually end up becoming runs girls as for females and fraud keyboard warriors as for the male
domesifa:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/jamb-abolishes-utme-cut-off-marks/
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by Poleski: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

See how Northern University set there cutoff points to 120 and 130 out of 400.

After the unintelligent dolts that graduate from there will be offered jobs on a platter and we expect the country to make tangible progress?

Nigeria is a poorly told joke

That's exactly what I thought. The quota system in the North is bad and unfair to other parts of the country.

The worse is that many important positions and offices are occupied by people from this quota system region!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by joyandfaith: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2021
johnsmhelia15:
I swear must people on Nairaland are hypocrite. Earlier today you guys were supporting China for barning exams for kids below the age of 6years and here you're criticizing this government for their kind gesture so that people don't have to pay money every year just to write Jamb.

Why should kids below 6 years be writing exams?
There must be minimum standard in educational system.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by gawu1: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2021
psucc:
OPEN CHEQUE!!!!!

Now the north can conveniently adopt 70 as the minimum cut off mark.

Going down by every year.
Do all those littering mushroom things you call private universities in your area even have admission criteria?
I knew of a girl who was offered admission to read medicine and surgery in one of those so called sophisticated private universities with an awaiting results and without sitting for jam. She was given expressed admission just because the parents have capacity to pay her school fees.
It's better you people stop being hypocrites by claiming you have better brain than northerners; yet at every fora we meet we beat you hands down. angry grin
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by exposition: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Astrid4:
I wonder what the cutoff of unilag and UI will be cheesy grin
Please house permit me to digress a little bit
Is it possible to get a non Yoruba indigene to get admission via the post utme without any connection?
My niece made 229 in jamb for law any hope for her?
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by hucknall: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
ityP:

Do you stay in the north? North no dey run miracle exams centres? Omo. Ignorance na bad thing. No one does exams runs like northerners; NONE!

Niggar is just lying. Runs going on there shocks Heaven

1 Like

Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by hucknall: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
exposition:

Please house permit me to digress a little bit
Is it possible to get a non Yoruba indigene to get admission via the post utme without any connection?
My niece made 229 in jamb for law any hope for her?
Yes
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by hucknall: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2021
ityP:

He's lying sef. All my life, I have lived in the north. The south dey learn for where northerners dey if na miracle centres. In fact, nothing like miracle centres, as in a special centre for runs. All their exam schools openly give expos.
Unfortunately, even the teacher giving the expo is an illiterate, so they end up still failing. Most can't even spell their names sef. The few wey know book know am well sha
@Bolded They plainly tell the kids to collect runs money from their parents. Take their share and give the INVIGILLATORS the rest
And If you don't pay....

1 Like

Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by exposition: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
hucknall:
Yes
Thanks man how do I get to know when to apply for the post utme
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by hayzed1090: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

It was forbidden before. Getting exposure through education isn't an Islamic thing. U know this but chose to ask questions. Okay

Do you people even read at all? Where do you get all this information from? Saying thrash with confidence .

Nudity , homesexuality , transgender , sexual immorality etc.. if all those are what you meant by western education, then you are right.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by ityP(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2021
hucknall:
@Bolded They plainly tell the kids to collect runs money from their parents. Take their share and give the INVIGILLATORS the rest
And If you don't pay....

No mind the dude. He doesn't know what's happening here
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by ProudBornoBoy(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
seunmsg:

How many prospective students are willing to attend University of Maiduguri? Can you allow your child to attend the school?

Kindly check the statistics of students being admitted yearly and those who applied. They are lowering it just so Borno indigenes can get in easily and it’s bad, we might be having insurgency issues but UniMaid still gets lot of applicants.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by johnsmhelia15(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Why should kids below 6 years be writing exams?
There must be minimum standard in educational system.
Ok then, push for the same agenda so that it can be implemented in Nig education system instead of criticizing everything the gov is doing because you think is for the North and everybody in the North is dull. Is very annoying.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2021
damosky12:

grin Anyone who is banking on this "prayer" should better have other plans. UNILAG will never drop the ball. Their cut-off can't be less than 200. Note this!
Okay let's wait and witness the sleepless
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by joyandfaith: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Ok then, push for the same agenda so that it can be implemented in Nig education system instead of criticizing everything the gov is doing because you think is for the North and everybody in the North is dull. Is very annoying.

It is injustice for a candidate to get admission to study medicine with jamb score of 80 and another candidate 200.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by konamitv: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2021
The King is back

Christiano Ronaldo nutmegs Bruno Fernades at training ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNI-f1MC3eE
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by KennethEnyi(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Nigeria is a poorly told joke
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by johnsmhelia15(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

It is injustice for a candidate to get admission to study medicine with jamb score of 80 and another candidate 200.
You see you're talking best on sentiment. No university in nig even in sambisa will admit any student to study medicine with 80point. So please if you know any university that those that state the name or forever shut your mouth.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by joyandfaith: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

You see you're talking best on sentiment. No university in nig even in sambisa will admit any student to study medicine with 80point. So please if you know any university that those that state the name or forever shut your mouth.

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.” — Charles Simmons
See my signature
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by johnsmhelia15(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.” — Charles Simmons
See my signature
What i asked you is very simple why are you diverting to attacking mode. I don't like Buhari or Apc but you are turning verything into hate because you don't like anything good that had to do with this gov.
Re: JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks by Pacesetter123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
ProudBornoBoy:
The 150 cut off mark been proposed by UniMaid is just too low for a premier university in the Northeast.
Low number of applicants ocassioned by fear of insurgency causes it.If they raise it higher than that, where will they see prospectus candidates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass / WAEC 2019 Maths Questions And Answers | 2019/2020 WAEC Maths Expo, Runz (runs) / Yabatech 2011/2012 Post Utme Examination/screening Exercise And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.