Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Honest Nigerians Who Found Huge Amount Of Money And Returned Them To The Owners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honest Nigerians Who Found Huge Amount Of Money And Returned Them To The Owners (236 Views)

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Honesty; We Still Have Very Honest Nigerians. / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Nigerians Who Found Huge Amount Of Money And Returned Them To The Owners by mdsne(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Honest Nigerians Who Found Huge Amount Of Money And Returned Them To The Original Owners

Add yours

Re: Honest Nigerians Who Found Huge Amount Of Money And Returned Them To The Owners by habsydiamond(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
This is worth emulating.... Even with the kind of hardship in this country... He stood his ground that being honest pays more than anything... Nice one, keep up with the good work. I know some people will insult him on this... All I will say about them is father forgive them cos they don't know where they are going...

1 Like

Re: Honest Nigerians Who Found Huge Amount Of Money And Returned Them To The Owners by Dayotheeone(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Las Las bandit go kill am....

(1) (Reply)

Best Freelance Websites To Find Work In Nigeria 2021 / List Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria - Plus Requirements / Buy Stylish Bedroom Furniture Online From Vanity Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.