Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

How To Impress The Recruiter Through Your Resume And During The Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Impress The Recruiter Through Your Resume And During The Interview. (234 Views)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter / What Is The Difference Between A Resume And A Cover Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress The Recruiter Through Your Resume And During The Interview. by adonaimart(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
When showing how motivated you are on your resume; in the professional summary section, after stating your experience and skill sets, you can close in the last sentence by saying, "I am seeking to become an expert in my field and I think this position can help me achieve that."

It also works fine during the interview, when asked "Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?" If asked "how?", state through continuous learning, loyalty, flexibility, achieving team goals, etc.

These type of responses portray you as an asset and someone who is aiming to be the best at what they do. Stating that you are aiming to become an expert will let employers know that you are the real deal.

Grammar, correct spelling, proper use of power verbs, simplicity of the resume template devoid of graphics, tables, lines, typographical errors, consistent date formats, also impresses the recruiter.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed In Kano / Jobs/vacancies In Nigeria Today / Vacancy For The Post Of A Physics And Geography Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.