Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist (25869 Views)

Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations / Oruma: The Travails Of An Olympic Medalist / Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Eviana(f): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Congratulations to him.
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by oyeb15: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Our government don't know their responsibilities until social media tell them
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by moshino(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Enugu streets are in a complete mess especially in Abakpa Nike axes up to NOWAS.
The rainy season have compounded the issue.

Something should be done about it. Was not happy last week I visited.

Off Point!

2 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by snowball11(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
englishmart:
He's visually impaired, but sees better than Buhari

Btw, where in Nkanu East is he from?
I will be traveling to Nkerefi next month, hope to meet him

This part should answer your question:

Mr. Ogboh, who is currently blind, in a video that went viral, identified himself as an indigene of Nomeh in Nkanu East LGA of Enugu State, adding that he won a gold medal for Nigeria in boxing at the 1974 Commonwealth Games in New Zealand
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Peetar3117(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
englishmart:

I served in Nkanu east, E no get where I no reach from ugbwaka to nara to nkerefi, nomeh to umburubu, Amagunze to uhokpara.

1 Like

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Maxsunny: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
He said Numeh, and Numeh is actually in Nkanu East LGA
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by ShedrachU(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
englishmart:

Nomeh
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by ShedrachU(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Peetar3117:

I served in Nkanu east, E no get where I no reach from ugbwaka to nara to nkerefi, nomeh to umburubu, Amagunze to uhokpara.

I am from Umueze, Nkanu West.
From your list, you are conversant with the LGA, well done!!

2 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by ShedrachU(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Everyday on social media is a propaganda praising the useless Enugu government

The whole of Enugu is a mess..

Maintain the good work of Sullivan.. no way
Just sheer propaganda
Enugu never been this bad

This is sad.
This coward can never sign anti grazing bill..

I keep on telling Ndi Enugu on Nairaland that Ugwuanyi is a scam and bloated belly idiot and some persons are attacking me.

Soon, E go red!!

2 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by hardbody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Enugu streets are in a complete mess especially in Abakpa Nike axes up to NOWAS.

I went to Enugu about a month ago and chose to visit Abakpa Nike where we stayed while growing up in that part of the world. Gosh. It was still the same if not worse than what i saw growing up as a kid more than 20 years ago. I could not believe my eyes. Is it that government does not recognize the existence of that side of town or what. All the roads are bad, the houses look bad, at least most of them...

I felt pained. This country is not just it. On the topic, I would rather suggest that whomsoever has an opportunity to showcase his talent should choose another country to represent. Nigeria does not appreciate sacrifices made for her.

3 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by zombieHUNTER: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
ShedrachU:

I keep on telling Ndi Enugu on Nairaland that Ugwuanyi is a scam and bloated belly idiot and some persons are attacking me.
Soon, E go red!!

Nobody will attack you for saying the truth...
Ugwuanyi is a bloody sycophant

I need the monikers of the idiots attacking you..

2 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:

WrIte to the governor, not reporting it to Nairalanders.......Oya wetin you want make we do

I didn't bring here to castigate anyone. I saw it as an opportunity to call the attention of his aides. The governor tried in rural areas but something should be done about Enugu streets.
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
moshino:

Off Point!

Yea off point actually. I saw it as an opportunity to bring up a matter that need attention. I would also want you to support this. We can only have change in critics not in praises
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Tyche(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

When our governor said the state is in the hands of God grin, wetin him go do.
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by AlutaNoble: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Steve Ogbo populary known as Steven Bone is a renowned Boxer, a champion and Golden Medalist... from Nigeria Sports Festival to the world, thank God he's from my village in Enugu State.
He hail from Uhuagu, Amigbo Nomeh Unateze, the village of HRH Igwe Col. I. O Mbachukwuweze rtd (Onanaenyi 1 of Unateze Ancient Kingdom).
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by obyrich(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
englishmart:

Nomeh
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Especially Abakpa, they once moved my phone in that market side when I wan enter motor. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by moneyissweet(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmm.. beware of herdsmen.

englishmart:

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Rhea(f): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1511894502487443&id=100010007227700

This story does not add up.
Nigeria won 3 gold medals at the 1974 commonwealth games in New Zealand, neither of which was won by a Stephen Ogbor or Ugboo. Has he changed his name since then? The man obviously needs and deserves some assistance, as well as an accurate recognition of his true accomplishments.

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by ogechchukwu: 3:27am On Sep 01, 2021
englishmart:

Ugbakwa
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by Gaddafih001(m): 3:39am On Sep 01, 2021
englishmart:

He lives at D line,Ugbo Ezeji.
If you enter Keke at Texaco,stop at Ugbo Ezeji market and ask them about D line.
They will point it out or you ask them about Edu Benz.
This guy will take you to his abode.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by OmoEpe(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

People should know that a fraud is the governor of Enugu State

A bloody sycophant and propagandist

Na Tinubu and Buhari cause am, the guy na saint na Tinubu agbero no allow am work

Onyiara

Una neva hala
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by ddeola: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Enugu state govt is 2 people with empty table. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Who dey deceive who
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by zombieHUNTER: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
OmoEpe:

Na Tinubu and Buhari cause am, the guy na saint na Tinubu agbero no allow am work
Onyiara
Una neva hala

Look at this fool
What concerns me with lifeless londoners,
Buhari that is the father of terrorists

Bloody black foreheads everywhere
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by OmoEpe(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Look at this fool
What concerns me with lifeless londoners,
Buhari that is the father of terrorists

Bloody black foreheads everywhere

These lifeless Londoners are the reason why you guys lack discernment in holding your political office holders accountable. Your mental faculties are beclouded with hatred for people whose shoe lace your leaders aren't worthy of untieing

Only those that face the sun never see shadows, little wonder your region is the most backward in all Nigerian index

Eleribu sombori
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by illuminati4life: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2021
[/b] This dude is a liar... He's not a 1974 commonwealth gold medalist... Below are the lists of the 1974 Commonwealth games gold medalist winners and their weights...

Weight Winners
Light Flyweight 48kg Stephen Muchoki KEN
Flyweight 50.80kg Davy Larmour NIR
Bantamweight 53.52kg Pat Cowdell ENG
Featherweight 57.15kg Eddie Ndukwu NGR
Lightweight 61.24kg Ayub Kalule UGA
Light Welterweight 63.5kg Obisia Nwankpa NGR
Welterweight 66.68kg Mohamed Muruli UGA
Light Middleweight 71kg Lottie Mwale ZAM
Middleweight 72.57kg Frankie Lucas VIN
Light Heavyweight 80kg Billy Knight ENG
Heavyweight 80kg+ Neville Meade ENG

His name is never in the 1974 commonwealth medals chart... Old man, Liar and a Fraud... Too bad... [b]
Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by zombieHUNTER: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2021
OmoEpe:

These lifeless Londoners are the reason why you guys lack discernment in holding your political office holders accountable. Your mental faculties are beclouded with hatred for people whose shoe lace your leaders aren't worthy of untieing

Only those that face the sun never see shadows, little wonder your region is the most backward in all Nigerian index

Eleribu sombori

Re: Steve Ogboh: Enugu Government Meets Visually Impaired Commonwealth Gold Medalist by moshino(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Yea off point actually. I saw it as an opportunity to bring up a matter that need attention. I would also want you to support this. We can only have change in critics not in praises

Sure thing, I support every positive development that can be squeezed out of these polithievecians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey / Okocha Graces Europa League Game Between Former Clubs Fenerbahce, Frankfurt / Alex Iwobi's Farewell Message To Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.