Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) (55305 Views)

Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / APC Chieftain, Joe Igbokwe In Big Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by arsenal33: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
techwaya:
We ipob are not murderers.
grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trumann:
I can see Police troop-carrier in the background. Joe Igbokwe is so loved by his brothers that he requires the protection of a battalion of Policemen to go greet his kinsmen.

Unstable grammarian, you sounds normal now next moment you are off the rim.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Bishop4real: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
FakeUnity:
He should have also attended his umunna kindred meeting without DSS and police.

Efulefu sneaked in quietly and sneaked out back to lagos before posting pictures. Coward. grin

The same way Kanu attended his parents' burial, abi? grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
I am sure he went in quietly scared and left quietly before posting pictures when he arrived the dirty gutters of Lahos.

He is indirectly thanking ipob for sparing his life and giving him a second chance.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Efulefu I’m sure his security was armed to the teeth

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by dreu2fine(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
techwaya:
We ipob are not murderers.
Yes not muderes but terorist
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Igbokwe nu grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
This IDIOT can ONLY sneak in and out like a thief at night into Igboland otherwise why did he NOT alert the general public while he was down east? He's nothing but a TERRORIST FULANI slave and I hope when the JIHAD starts, he would get his own share of destruction from his slave masters!
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Franking: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Okhuadams:
as it is following ur fathers pple ur mother's pple ur brothers ur Sisters and Everything that concerns you. It shall be into you as you said cos I never mentioned ur name according to ur word so shall it be into u. Destruction shall come upon u, and u shall b caught up in ur own words ur very words shall be caught up with you

I said only DISAPPOINTMENT will follow u but see how many u are adding for urself. Amen brother.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Arda1000:
am not an Abakaliki person but qoute one Abakaliki person Ure better than opoponu,Abakaliki as a city is even better than Benin city,

This Abakiliki boy I HV no business with u.

Gerrout.

Next
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by opribo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
He has been declared 'persona non grata' do he had better lie low.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This Abakiliki boy I HV no business with u.

Gerrout.

Next
ewu edo go n die
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
Joe Igbokwe should know that IPOB is not a terrorist or militant group that will go after his life because he is against the group's ideology. So this statement of his was actually uncalled for. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB never replied you for one day since you started being vocal against the group in support of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Oga google am abeg. He’s bn threatened and it was all over the media
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
I am sure he went in quietly scared and left quietly before posting pictures when he arrived the dirty gutters of Lahos.
Otochaaa, u just did the summary. He would have announced it then watch and see the god reception Igbos would have given him.
Why didn't he announce it as usual
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by nerd004: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
FakeUnity:
He should have also attended his umunna kindred meeting without DSS and police.

Efulefu sneaked in quietly and sneaked out back to lagos before posting pictures. Coward. grin

It's just showed that your ipob intelligence security is flawed and fake...only to brag and beat chest online una Sabi wella
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Dico4G: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
I was in the dream and I saw how the Baba was kneeling down begging all security heads in the country and the state to release their men for him to visit his mother land, I even photocopied one of the letters he wrote to GOC 82 DIV and CP for security coverage. If he denied it, I will publish it here.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by buzorcharles(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Misyarn don make u call truck load of security personnel. If u had kept ur beak shut u could have been a free man. How long will u have to keep securing ur life?
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Guyman02: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
He went with a battalion of soldiers, DSS and Police to his village.
See that personnel carrier

Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by AnanseK(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
The East, reserved as graveyard. A large Cemetry where they take dead bodies to, from Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Portharcourt, kano, Texas Atlanta , London and from every part of the world.
But they will never go and live there.
May the deceased Rest In Peace.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by KingDamzzy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Walex124:
The Senior Special Adviser to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Drainage and Water Resources, Joe Igbokwe, stormed Nnewi town in Anambra State for his mother-in-law's burial ceremony.

Igbokwe, who hails from Nnewi, resides in Lagos State. He is also a member of the All Progressives Congress and a strong supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration.

The APC Chieftain is a staunch critic of the Indigenous People of Biafra and other secessionist groups.

A few weeks ago, IPOB reportedly banned Igbokwe from entering Igboland for condemning the activities of the group.

Igbokwe shared some pictures on his Facebook page on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, saying he was in Nnewi for his mother-in-law's burial between the 25th and 29th of August.

The politician thanked the Governor of Lagos State and his deputy as well as security agencies in Anambra State for the success of the burial ceremony. He also said no one could stop him from entering Igboland because he is a bonafide son of the land.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4198264733555330&id=100001155348708

Always knew IPOB were full of empty threats.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Arda1000:
ewu edo go n die

Nwa Abakiliki boy I HV no business with u.

Gerrout.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
Joe Igbokwe should know that IPOB is not a terrorist or militant group that will go after his life because he is against the group's ideology. So this statement of his was actually uncalled for. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB never replied you for one day since you started being vocal against the group in support of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Shut up......... They are terrorists who have shown their true colors..... The videos are all over the airwaves..
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nwa Abakiliki boy I HV no business with u.

Gerrout.
ewu edo u can go n die
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fahdiga Achalugonwa and other Terrorist, so Ipob Terrorists couldn't do shit to this most respected Igbo man on Earth cheesy

Mad people everywhere! Mad people everywhere!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by omotu(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
If Igbo people get sense shey Dem suppose stone d fool
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why you carry army logistics truck go there nah, all these soldiers wey dem supposed to deploy to fight herdsmen, bandit's. What are soldiers doing there.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by zoedew: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
I thought some folks said he couldn't be home. He is entitled to his opinion on issues. The Igbos are Republican and not known to be tyrannical.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by zoedew: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
I am sure he went in quietly scared and left quietly before posting pictures when he arrived at the dirty gutters of Lagos.
Typical language of the arrogant, brash and loud. Baba Achebe was bullseye about the Igbo generally speaking.
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Franking:

I said only DISAPPOINTMENT will follow u but see how many u are adding for urself. Amen brother.
just as u are adding to ur own self
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Believe Igbos at your own peril...

When they speak you will realize Igbos reason from the anus.

How can someone from Ebonyi state one short missile akpa be threatening someone from Anambra state....such rubbish only exist in Igbos book of stupidity.

The other time they said Igbokwe family disowned him, I made it clear here that such trash is not possible.

So I wonder if the people around igbokwe are his foreign people or same people one Facebook fugitives conjured as relatives.

The large percentage of people threatening igbokwe are not even from Anambra state let alone from his town Town Nnewi.

Look at how his people are all around him and happy.

This shows Nnewi don't play with their son.

Igbos are cursed and will remain in misery of such curse.
concentrate on your bandit infested communities and leave Igbos alone. Anu mpam
Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by ReQui: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to.

Re: Joe Igbokwe In Anambra For His Mother-In-Law's Burial (Pictures) by blackmaine: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Igbokwe or what you call him is a coward , wasn't he attacked by some angry boys at Lagos, APC is shame , PDP is a shame too, all na Fulani fools and loyalist combined together, who doesn't even care about you poor miscreants on nairaland , the likes of Igbokwe needs not to left for ipob to dealt with , all politicians are not to be left out.. They are the enemies of Nigeria and our future generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.