Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Are You A Business Owner.. Need More Sales, Client's, Leads Or Prospects ?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You A Business Owner.. Need More Sales, Client's, Leads Or Prospects ?? (274 Views)

Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks / Transferwise Account In Nigeria. I Need More Enlightenment / Bright Prospects For Nigerian Stock Market In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Owner.. Need More Sales, Client's, Leads Or Prospects ?? by timacademy: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hi everyone.
Am so excited to share this with you guys because am a living testimonial to this.. and can literally take your business from zero to a successful one in no time..

Now enough of those sweet talk.. grin let's get down to what I have for you today..

First of all.. if you're a business owner, you're into mini importation, real estate, car sales & dealerships, network marketing, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling of fashion wears, beauty and skincare e.t.c..

As long you have a business where you either sell a product or offer a particular service..

Youll agree with that that. Getting customers, sales, client's can be really hard and not encouraging mostly when you're just starting out..

But not to worry anymore.. am going to open your eyes to someone amazing that's going to change that...

You may already know this or must have tried it before but just read along..

Alot of businesses right now doing over 6figures - 7figures in sales and profit consistently are doing what we call social media marketing to promote their product and services and get massive client's..

Now if you haven't heard or know Notting about social media marketing.. let me briefly explain it to you..

Social media marketing is a form or marketing or promoting that has to do with the use of social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok e.t.c..

Now what's this simply means is that... We use these social media platform to promote our product services or offer.. to people on these platforms and get consistent customers from it..

Now.. see I know you must be saying.. I've been posting on Facebook and Instagram but I've never gotten good sales from it...

No!! No!! No!! This type of marketing doesn't have to do with posting on Facebook or Instagram and expect sales...

It's about running paid advert (sponsored ads) using this platforms to target a specific kind of people to see you're advert and take a specific action..

Now this may sound confusing to people who haven't heard about Facebook/Instagram ads.. but just bear with me..

What this means is this.. you know the normal traditional marketing we all do.. by creating banners... And buying all these banner holder space in the public to place your banner.. so that people along the road side.. can see it and see what you have to offer..

It's the same like that as well.. Facebook and Instagram isn't just a platform where you go and chat with friend's.. it's also a business place.. business owners like you and me do pay Facebook/Instagram to promote their ad ( video, banner/text) to a specific kind of people to take an action..

For example..
Let's say you are a network marketer and you are selling a particular product that has to do with weight loss.. and you want. People to visit your website to send you a direct message on WhatsApp, or Facebook, that are interested in having your products.

You can pay Facebook to show your sponsored post to people who are interested in weight loss.. people of a particular age range, people in a particular location and people of a particular gender or both..

And depending on your target selection.. Facebook/Instagram will show your ad to those kind of people.. and they'll be likely interested in what you have to offer and take action..

And you simply just let Facebook/Instagram do it's job and get you those customers consistently..

And the best part of it is that.. you can start running ad with even as low as #500 daily.. imagine spending #500 daily on ads.. and reaching about 2k+ people per day.. and let's say get like 3 - 5 sales per day depending on what you're offering..

Imagine the kind of money and profit you'll be making daily...

Exciting right?

Now before you get too excited and say how can I get started with this...

It's not really as easy as it seems.. and am talking to those who are just hearing it for the first time or haven't tried it yet.. cus those who may have tried it before will understand what an saying..

It's not really as easy as it sounds because you can still run ads and still don't get good sales.. or serious customers.. many who have tried it before must have suffered from this before...

But the good news is that.. to can get better.. and you can get massive sales, serious and consistent customers while even spending less on ads daily...

Don't want to take this too long.. so if you are very much interested in taking your business to the next level.. and learn how you can do this your self and get that dream sales you've ever wanted..

Am inviting you on WhatsApp.. to share with you a special training.. that will teach you more about that and how you can run profitable Instagram ads.. and make massive sales while spending less..

Do not panic.. it's a free video training..

So if you're interested.. send the message ( I'M READY) To +234 706 995 6683 on WhatsApp.. to get Instant access to the free webinar..

Also you'll get some special bonuses to take your business to the next level.. like importation secretes.. free mentorship on social media marketing and lots more...

So send me a message today.. and watch the free webinar.. and stop selling to your family and friends and start getting real sales...

WhatsApp us: 070 699 566 83

Bellow are done testimonials from business owners like you..

Re: Are You A Business Owner.. Need More Sales, Client's, Leads Or Prospects ?? by timacademy: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
timacademy:
Hi everyone.
Am so excited to share this with you guys because am a living testimonial to this.. and can literally take your business from zero to a successful one in no time..

Now enough of those sweet talk.. grin let's get down to what I have for you today..

First of all.. if you're a business owner, you're into mini importation, real estate, car sales & dealerships, network marketing, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling of fashion wears, beauty and skincare e.t.c..

As long you have a business where you either sell a product or offer a particular service..

Youll agree with that that. Getting customers, sales, client's can be really hard and not encouraging mostly when you're just starting out..

But not to worry anymore.. am going to open your eyes to someone amazing that's going to change that...

You may already know this or must have tried it before but just read along..

Alot of businesses right now doing over 6figures - 7figures in sales and profit consistently are doing what we call social media marketing to promote their product and services and get massive client's..

Now if you haven't heard or know Notting about social media marketing.. let me briefly explain it to you..

Social media marketing is a form or marketing or promoting that has to do with the use of social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok e.t.c..

Now what's this simply means is that... We use these social media platform to promote our product services or offer.. to people on these platforms and get consistent customers from it..

Now.. see I know you must be saying.. I've been posting on Facebook and Instagram but I've never gotten good sales from it...

No!! No!! No!! This type of marketing doesn't have to do with posting on Facebook or Instagram and expect sales...

It's about running paid advert (sponsored ads) using this platforms to target a specific kind of people to see you're advert and take a specific action..

Now this may sound confusing to people who haven't heard about Facebook/Instagram ads.. but just bear with me..

What this means is this.. you know the normal traditional marketing we all do.. by creating banners... And buying all these banner holder space in the public to place your banner.. so that people along the road side.. can see it and see what you have to offer..

It's the same like that as well.. Facebook and Instagram isn't just a platform where you go and chat with friend's.. it's also a business place.. business owners like you and me do pay Facebook/Instagram to promote their ad ( video, banner/text) to a specific kind of people to take an action..

For example..
Let's say you are a network marketer and you are selling a particular product that has to do with weight loss.. and you want. People to visit your website to send you a direct message on WhatsApp, or Facebook, that are interested in having your products.

You can pay Facebook to show your sponsored post to people who are interested in weight loss.. people of a particular age range, people in a particular location and people of a particular gender or both..

And depending on your target selection.. Facebook/Instagram will show your ad to those kind of people.. and they'll be likely interested in what you have to offer and take action..

And you simply just let Facebook/Instagram do it's job and get you those customers consistently..

And the best part of it is that.. you can start running ad with even as low as #500 daily.. imagine spending #500 daily on ads.. and reaching about 2k+ people per day.. and let's say get like 3 - 5 sales per day depending on what you're offering..

Imagine the kind of money and profit you'll be making daily...

Exciting right?

Now before you get too excited and say how can I get started with this...

It's not really as easy as it seems.. and am talking to those who are just hearing it for the first time or haven't tried it yet.. cus those who may have tried it before will understand what an saying..

It's not really as easy as it sounds because you can still run ads and still don't get good sales.. or serious customers.. many who have tried it before must have suffered from this before...

But the good news is that.. to can get better.. and you can get massive sales, serious and consistent customers while even spending less on ads daily...

Don't want to take this too long.. so if you are very much interested in taking your business to the next level.. and learn how you can do this your self and get that dream sales you've ever wanted..

Am inviting you on WhatsApp.. to share with you a special training.. that will teach you more about that and how you can run profitable Instagram ads.. and make massive sales while spending less..

Do not panic.. it's a free video training..

So if you're interested.. send the message ( I'M READY) To +234 706 995 6683 on WhatsApp.. to get Instant access to the free webinar..

Also you'll get some special bonuses to take your business to the next level.. like importation secretes.. free mentorship on social media marketing and lots more...

So send me a message today.. and watch the free webinar.. and stop selling to your family and friends and start getting real sales...

WhatsApp us: 070 699 566 83

Bellow are done testimonials from business owners like you..
it's time to take your business to the next level
Re: Are You A Business Owner.. Need More Sales, Client's, Leads Or Prospects ?? by timacademy: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
timacademy:
it's time to take your business to the next level
drop your questions if you have any

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First 500,000? / Turn Your Smartphone Into A Mining Device And Cash Out ₦10k - ₦50K weekly / Mineral Scientists come in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.