Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us (11126 Views)

Alleged Plans By Subversive Elements To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing-in / Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by techWriter1: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by BeardedMeat(m): 5:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

Watch what you say .......THEM FULL NAIRALAND
Abegiii

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by BeardedMeat(m): 5:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

It doesnt mean they are useless.....they are simply doing their job.....you are naive about the workings of a secret police.......FBI do this kind of things too.....
Abegiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

It doesnt mean they are useless.....they are simply doing their job.....you are naive about the workings of a secret police.......FBI do this kind of things too.....
I know, the FBI is on every American blog looking for people criticizing joe Biden to rush and arrest them.
The FBI equally arrests journalists on a weekly basis and detains TV reporters for granting interviews to critics that tear into the present administration.
When Trump was still president we all saw how the FBI was arresting far left journalists every week for their constant acidic attacks on the man.
Brainless zombie, I’m naive and you’re wise.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by arantess: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
By this statement, I think they are referring to that failed commodore who went on Channels to make noise. When they invite him to come and explain, he went with another noise maker to avoid being grilled.
35 year meritorious service without issues which your father cannot even do
That man's balls is bigger than you and your father combined

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Princeton92(m): 5:56am On Sep 01, 2021
They'll want to blame IPOB.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Difrent: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Rgade:

I know, the FBI is on every American blog looking for people criticizing joe Biden to rush and arrest them.
The FBI equally arrests journalists on a weekly basis and detains TV reporters for granting interviews to critics that tear into the present administration.
When Trump was still president we all saw how the FBI was arresting far left journalists every week for their constant acidic attacks on the man.

Like i said YOU ARE NAIVE ABOUT WORKINGS OF A SECRET POLICE
FBI does all this .....but they wont tell you .....you are a Nigerian in Nigeria and such information is given to only those who needs to know....
Many Americans are invited by FBI for quetioning every now and then...the same thing DSS does that some of you have confused for arrest.how do you think the american security agents look so effective, it through acts like this.....they pretend to be members of a criminal ring until they are able to crush them...they belong to blogs and even run some of them

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by 4four(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2021
DSS that have turn its self to the tools in the hand of politicians and wealthy in the country

3 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Segzy19: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Is this how low you can sound? Please go lower a bit....
Sirjamo:
By this statement, I think they are referring to that failed commodore who went on Channels to make noise. When they invite him to come and explain, he went with another noise maker to avoid being grilled.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Enyimbamercedes: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2021
You people are doing the good work of smearing yourselves

Dumb State Security … all brawn no brains

3 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by onajo2000(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2021
They have reduced their self to chop I chop institutions

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by NairaMaster1(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Clear CONSCIENCE fears no accusation.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by NairaMaster1(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Clear CONSCIENCE fears no accusation.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by FakeUnity: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2021
DSS don turn to Ekuke police.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by luizpippo(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Rgade:

cheesy
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by 4four(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2021
When u are more concern about what opposite view say about president and his fail party more than securities of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by texazzpete(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

Watch what you say .......THEM FULL NAIRALAND

So? You’re proving his point. They should be out there infiltrating terrorist cells in the North. Instead they have folks out there browsing the romance and politics section of Nairaland and arresting people in ‘Buhari must Go’ tshirts.

Shameful.

4 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Sirjamo: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2021
arantess:

35 year meritorious service without issues which your father cannot even do
That man's balls is bigger than you and your father combined
Ok, here you go clown
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Brushstrokes20: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2021
In your dumbest dreams undecided

Pathetic bunch of self serving thieves / oppressive TOOLS!

What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by BabaO2: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2021
DSS should be disbanded, they are now taking instructions from big men to harass and kill people perceived to be their enemies
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Difrent: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2021
texazzpete:

So? You’re proving his point. They should be out there infiltrating terrorist cells in the North. Instead they have folks out there browsing the romance and politics section of Nairaland and arresting people in ‘Buhari must Go’ tshirts.

Shameful.

Whats shameful there.....they are simply doing their job.....and who told you they are not infiltrating terrorist cells....dont make me laugh....yall are just too naive to know these things......reason they are called secret police is so people dont know what they do....all you arr implying here is because you dont know how they operate.....black man what it doesn not understand...he hates

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by luizpippo(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

Like i said YOU ARE NAIVE ABOUT WORKINGS OF A SECRET POLICE
FBI does all this .....but they wont tell you .....you are a Nigerian in Nigeria and such information is given to only those who needs to know....
Many Americans are invited by FBI for quetioning every now and then...the same thing DSS does that some of you have confused for arrest.how do you think the american security agents look so effective, it through acts like this.....they pretend to be members of a criminal ring until they are able to crush them...they belong to blogs and even run some of them

They pretend to be members of criminal gangs..............

I want to believe the DSS did not bother to pretend they are members of Boko Harem, Fulani bandits ,and kidnappers that's why they are yet to crush them.

Rather they are busy pretending to be journalists,PMB critics and TV analyst, since they are only interested in harassing same.

That sheikh was threatening no forgiveness or no forgetting, instead of the DSS to arrest him for such utterance, he was given presidential invite, then we expect the DSS to ensure those reprisals did not happen in Plateau since they already failed regarding the killing of the travellers.
Mbanu, it is arresting anyone who gets approached the used SIM of the president daughter that is their forte.

Maybe this rubbish is what you think their duties entails.

5 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by texazzpete(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

Whats shameful there.....they are simply doing their job.....and who told you they are not infiltrating terrorist cells....dont make me laugh....yall are just too naive to know these things......reason they are called secret police is so people dont know what they do....all you arr implying here is because you dont know how they operate.....black man what it doesn not understand...he hates

You won’t understand. When you live with your mummy and daddy and don’t pay taxes, you become inured to the waste of taxpayer funds.

If you think it’s a great use of time for them
To sit here browsing Nairaland or to arrest people who wear angry t shirts, then I don’t know what to say to you.

Be sure to print this thread out and take to their office. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by proxillin(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2021
It means one DSS secret is about to leak. Someone is trying to prepare our mind against it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2021
DSS needs more men, more training and they need to be secretive, like the KGB. Clandestine.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Trumann: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Sirjamo:

There is no one in your entire lineage that has risen to the rank of a Navy Commodore.
There is no one in your past, present and future generations that can ever become a SAN.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Sirjamo: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Trumann:

There is no one in your entire lineage that has risen to the rank of a Navy Commodore.
There is no one in your past, present and future generations that can ever become a SAN.

Who told you that?

You must be mistaking me for one of your family members.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Trumann: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who told you that?

You must be mistaking me for one of your family members.

The generational failure plaguing your family is obvious. That is why you spend your time online defending incompetence and failure.

3 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by tesseract: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Lol... No one is trying to discredit you guys... You are already discrediting yourselves by being tools used for intimidation and oppression. Your operatives behave like untrained personnel, they behave like illiterates.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by velocity25(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
D.ont

S.peak

S.hit

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

Your reputation is already in the gutter!

Nwa Nimo my brother you are funny,
Abum Nwa Abagana.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massey: Update On The Largest Sub-Saharan Children's Hospital / Why Presidency Delays Board Appointments / Shell Relocates Gas Pipeline Across Kolo Creek Underneath River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.