Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us (11124 Views)

Alleged Plans By Subversive Elements To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing-in / Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by kollinz1234(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Rgade:

I know, the FBI is on every American blog looking for people criticizing joe Biden to rush and arrest them.
The FBI equally arrests journalists on a weekly basis and detains TV reporters for granting interviews to critics that tear into the present administration.
When Trump was still president we all saw how the FBI was arresting far left journalists every week for their constant acidic attacks on the man.
Brainless zombie, I’m naive and you’re wise.
as brainless as he is, that mumuh you are answering might be a DSS agent o; those are the kind of people that makes up our DSS today grin

5 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by ddeola: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Nigerians are not fools, they know whatssup. Demonic Satan Services DSS need to repent and be good boys because they have been BAD BOYS for too long. sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Poleski: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Hey DSS, your illegal actions discredit you.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by portplus: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

It doesnt mean they are useless.....they are simply doing their job.....you are naive about the workings of a secret police.......FBI do this kind of things too.....

Please does their job include gathering intels and help arrest criminals who kidnap students/citizens?.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Ahmeduana(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Nobody needs to do that, you are already doing a good job of that.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by duro4chang(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Incompetent and wicked DSS.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Instead of attacking criminals they are busy attacking people speaking the truth. Yet they don’t want backlash. undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by BJanta: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Which subversive elements? Which elements are more subversive than this cursed DSS?

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by DigitB: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2021
All these mof.os know is to tell lies with big big grammar.

Unintelligent intelligent agency.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by ocelot2006(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
@ DSS, nope you seem to be doing a good job at that yourselves.....just saying.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by themanderon: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2021
What is there to discredit in an already discredited Organization? Dss has been discredited as a gestapo style group ready to be used by any government in power to hound its perceived enemies.

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by esthel(f): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy no one needs to do that, it's a job that you all have done well for yourselves by your actions and inactions, Daura secret service dey fear smear campaign cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Pickieox(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise

You too fooool grin grin grin
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
By this statement, I think they are referring to that failed commodore who went on Channels to make noise. When they invite him to come and explain, he went with another noise maker to avoid being grilled.
DSS has no reputation... Just like the Nigerian army...

A Brigadier general in Nigerian army during Fayose tenure was sent to buy groundnut (I mean rig election)

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by musicwriter(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2021
All secret service in all countries involve in crime. The CIA tried to get me to participate in terrorism and cyber crime. See how the CIA recruit innocent people to commit terrorism https://www.africason.com/2021/08/how-cia-recruit-innocent-people-to.html

I said it happened to me. However, due to long years of slavery and colonialism which have damaged our brains, they had to use African secret services to do that by lying to them!

The problem is that the DSS or even EFCC has no self inspired agenda of their own to solve problem for the benefit of Nigerian citizens but always doing the will of vested interests either locally or internationally. They're very naive and don't understand how the world works. That's the only problem.

If I were to head the EFCC, for example; I'll use the opportunity to bring to the knowledge of Nigerians and the world that there are thousands of Nigerians and Africans also scammed overseas by white people. I met a Nigerian in Togo republic recently and he told me how he was duped in Europe by white people. And there's nobody to help him!!

Sorry, but we're not trained to think this way.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by McTobe(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2021
U are wrong, apart from Close Bodies who take second oath of allegiance to the President which is in accordance to the service Act, the Allegiance of the State Services is to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to the President or Party in power. The way the service operate today is a totally wrong.
Difrent:

It doesnt mean they are useless.....they are simply doing their job.....you are naive about the workings of a secret police.......FBI do this kind of things too.....

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2021
kollinz1234:
as brainless as he is, that mumuh you are answering might be a DSS agent o; those are the kind of people that makes up our DSS today grin
I swear I won’t be surprised if he turns out to be a DSS agent grin
You can imagine the quality of human beings running our security agencies sad

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Telekinetic: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Difrent:

Like i said YOU ARE NAIVE ABOUT WORKINGS OF A SECRET POLICE
FBI does all this .....but they wont tell you .....you are a Nigerian in Nigeria and such information is given to only those who needs to know....
Many Americans are invited by FBI for quetioning every now and then...the same thing DSS does that some of you have confused for arrest.how do you think the american security agents look so effective, it through acts like this.....they pretend to be members of a criminal ring until they are able to crush them...they belong to blogs and even run some of them
Dude don’t confuse the FBI with the Secret Service and one of the roles of the Secret Service is to identify DIRECT threats against the president of the US. I doubt same can be said for DSS. The DSS is the Department for States Security not Department for President Security for f.ucks sake!
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Opeyemic01: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
DSS used to be an intelligence outfit that I liked so much and desired to join, not until they became a version of Nigeria Police. Nobody is trying to smear your image, your action is doing the smearing.

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by seunayantokun(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2021
You're dirty already. Who's smearing filth?

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by after4: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dem don dey collect am sef only sey dem no dey stand for road

Ofunaofu:

Wetin remain na for them to stand for main road collect roger like police
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by maste: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Someone is comparing DSS with FBI that's wrong. Compare them with CIA. Have you ever seen CIA operatives in court or carrying out arrests openly or proudly announcing that they are CIA? DSS even addresses press conferences and issues public statements. They are the ones that made themselves ordinary.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
DSS is a complete joke.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by gsiter: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bia DSS you are already smeared when you allowed yourself to be used as a weapon of the govt to silence criticism. This is democracy if you have nothing to fear, no fear make agenda agenda otherwise note you started the smear campaign urself first.
Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by gsiter: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
NairaMaster1:
Clear CONSCIENCE fears no accusation.
How can I like this 100times?

1 Like

Re: DSS: Subversive Elements Plotting To Smear Us by NairaMaster1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
gsiter:

How can I like this 100times?

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders / Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / Jandor Greets Olabode George At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.