Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) (3271 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2022
All the media influencers hired by PDP and APC to Swear Peter Obi to reduce his popularity most especially among youths are really finding it so hard to make headway one of the influencers is Reno Omokri hired to smear Peter Obi on media, Reno is followed my many, his constant attack on Obi is actually making Peter Obi more popular, his smear campaign against PO isn't working, his recent poll he created

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmm
This foolish wolf in sheep clothing showed his hands and got his real crooked self exposed ... and has since been mad at those he feel made him lose his fake cred.
RENO gets more mad by the day as it further dawn on him that no one takes him serious anymore. He is totally damaged and will keep digging himself deeper into irrelevance.

39 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Worst time for media influencers hired to go after Peter Obi.

Kemi poll

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2022
This anambra1st son without community secondary school in his village? Na waaa dey shame small small now

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin RENO is a mad man, iya iya oooooh

17 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:
This anambra1st son without community secondary school in his village? Na waaa dey shame small small now

Sir please focus on the topic of the post don't derail it. Thanks.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Pakute: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2022
It goes beyond voting on social media, they should relocate to Anambra(Hqtrs of UGM)and leave Lagos, so that their lives can be like Anambra.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2022
I knew it will be difficult job to go against Peter Obi, when they send message to join Tinubu media campaign and money involve, even it's free that I'm working for Obi I know I'm at peace with my mind and conscience, I outright rejected APC offer, only those that think with their stomach will accept such offer at this time, the situation we find ourselves today we need to throw away our personal interest because at the end when the wicked succeed it will affect all, many of them that agreed to work for PDP and APC in my state are finding it so hard to sale their candidate, Peter Obi as a former governor had a clean records that will find it hard to smear him.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Faber(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Reno no want give up...

FFK, Dino Melaye don give up...but you see Reno he will never give up
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Sir please focus on the topic of the post don't derail it. Thanks.

You do not want us to expose your Pandora fraud?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by PoliteActivist: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2022
(OP you wrote influences instead of influencers)

They are up against the masses themselves. See below

Two minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_aCB0x208

One minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DnL1eI_Q

1 Like

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:
It goes beyond voting on social media, they should relocate to Anambra(Hqtrs of UGM)and leave Lagos, so that their lives can be like Anambra.
Obi's rally in Onitsha

11 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
(OP you wrote influences instead of influencers)

They are up against the masses themselves. See below

Two minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_aCB0x208

One minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DnL1eI_Q
Corrected, thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:

You do not us to expose your Pandora fraud?

Sir you are still going offpoint. Discuss the topic of the thread.

13 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117457002:

Obi's rally in Onitsha

Dont forget to show us the communities primaries schools Obi built in your community

6 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Sir you are still going offpoint. Discuss the topic of the thread.

swerve, you dont want us to expose your anambra1st son?

7 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:

Dont forget to show us the communities primaries schools Obi built in your community
Otondo I have told you that I'm not the owner of that account

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by GratefulSoul27(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2022
At this point Reno will be happy Tinubu wins than PO
Bittered soul Reno

4 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Pakute: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117456837:
I knew it will be difficult job to go against Peter Obi, when they send message to join Tinubu media campaign and money involve, even it's free that I'm working for Obi I know I'm at peace with my mind and conscious, I outright rejected APC offer, only those that think with their stomach will accept such offer at this time, the situation we find ourselves today we need to throw away our personal interest because at the end when the wicked succeed it will affect all, many of them that agree to work for PDP and APC in my state are finding it so hard to sale their candidate, Peter Obi as a former governor had a clean records that will find it hard to smear.
Which APC offer?.. You're one of the dullest jobbers in Alaigbo, your pot of soup has always come from the scraps of APGA & PDP. They should all relocate to Anambra to enjoy the dividend of UGM that Obi left behind, so that the prayers would quickly come to pass in their lives.

11 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by CSTRR: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:
Before tinubu was born, they were already living in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by PoliteActivist: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117457029:

Corrected, thanks.

You welcome. Stay Obidient. We masses will win this time!
Despite their moneybags and godfathers (including a seating president, vice, ministers, governors, etc)

6 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Pakute: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117457002:

Obi's rally in Onitsha
20 people was all he could gather in his backyard in Onitsha. I'm not surprised, that loser has never won any election in Anambra since decamping from APGA to PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by JASONjnr(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:

And you think that all villages in Nigeria have secondary school?

Go to your village and neighboring villages and come back with pictures of all the schools in your LGA.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Tochi3(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2022
O' mockery cheesy grin

The shameless homeless Media slave of Atiku will delete the poll and blame PO supporters for poll the result
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117457196:

Otondo I have told you that I'm not the owner of that account

You will also deny you once promote Obi presidential ambition when we humble him in feb,

Serial habitual liar

8 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by CSTRR: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2022
These xenophobic clowns are proving that the intelligence of the Yoruba is overrated.

You are burning good bridges with your Southern neighbours because of a crooked old man that will not make your life better.
A very very old man for that matter.
Tinubu will come and go, and your interests will clash with the North soon.

Other Yoruba politicians will aspire for the federal, and then we will remind these yorubas that Yorubas only voted for yorubas and so will we.

8 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by CSTRR: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Receipts don full Twitter everywhere.

Yoruba bigots pouring spit everywhere and people are saving it for the future.

The only saving grace is the few sensible yorubas diluting the poison with good will.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:

swerve, you dont want us to expose your anambra1st son?

Answer true or false. Are social media influencers having a hard time trying to smear Peter Obi?

6 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

20 people was all he could gather in his backyard in Onitsha. I'm not surprised, that loser has never won any election in Anambra since decamping from APGA to PDP.

What did you expect. Even when Obi won the Govship election in anambra. His total votes were less than 90k.
The Pandora fraud has no electoral value

7 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Answer true or false. Are social media influencers having a hard time trying to smear Peter Obi?

I hardly engage inconsequential entity

8 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Pakute: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You welcome. Stay Obidient. We masses will win this time!
Despite their moneybags and godfathers (including a seating president, vice, ministers, governors, etc)
Obifraud

8 Likes

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Only mad man from upper Iweka will vote for Obi. This was a thread they created when Obi was a Gov

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Lost Bayelsa Fully. See Why. / Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? / Thinking About It: Obj Is Indeed The Best Leader Nigeria Has Had Since Indepenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.