Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid (29763 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Luis Suarez joins Atletico Madrid from Barcelona / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by techWriter1: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by GoshenNLA(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2021
A transfer season of going back
Lukaku, Messi, Ronaldo, now Griezman
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by obonujoker(m): 6:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Pessi ruin barca with salary sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by jefe03(m): 6:18am On Sep 01, 2021
So, Barca go dey fight for top 4 now?.....wow
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by showafrica(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2021
IkemChris:
Financial mismanagement is very bad... See how Barca just turned from Barca to a little upgraded espanyol....

I tell you, i saw it coming when they put all there hope on one player and having little issues with other good players.

Lesson : No matter how big you are, a little wrong move or mismanagement can ruin everything.
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by bluefilm: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2021
He was a big flop at Barça
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by barcaboi(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Right now,fc Barcelona is with the award of the most confused football club in the whole of Europe...
They successfully removed massive wages from their squad; they either burn or build something great from all these
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by LagosAirport: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2021
He went back home
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Lugianostar(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!!
It is a clear indication that their in for a rebuilding squard strategy that will not make them a contender for any major trophy.
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Emola12(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin grin grin

Barcelona finally sold their confused defensive-striker grin

Always look lost from the 1st day!

But mehn! Barcelona moved from Messi-Griez-Suarez to Depay-LDJ-Braithwaithe angry
Aswear if i no carry bayern munich straight wining cal me bastard
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Emola12(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2021
bayern munich straigt winning on 14th of september atletico madrid to defend their la liga title then we move on
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by IkemChris(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2021
showafrica:

I tell you, i saw it coming when they put all there hope on one player and having little issues with other good players.

Lesson : No matter how big you are, a little wrong move or mismanagement can ruin everything.
My brother very very true... Just like our situation in naija

1 Like

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by lebete3000: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2021
powerfulguy:
Welcome back, Griezmann!

https://en.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/welcome-back-griezmann

He looked more brutal in Athletico but became more feminine in Barca...

1 Like

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Truvelisback(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Downey:
Wicked guy...griezman destroyed Barcelona
He didn'nt destroy Barcelona. He is struggling with his performance because of Barcelona style of play. Their style of play doesn't suit him compared to when he was in ATM.
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Angelfrost(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2021
This is what happens when clubs enter transfer markets without their financial brains...

Barcelona's transfer decisions have been ridiculous for 2 straight years... Needless waste of funds.

To say even Madrid was about to dole out 220 Million for Mbappe which the oil sheikhs outrightly rejected... They basically helped or saved the idiot club from such incredible financial stupidity!!!

Something is wrong with these Spanish clubs!

1 Like

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Adakintroy: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Clear sometimes it's not all about spending heavily.

Coutinho, dembele, griezman. All flop.
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by cloud(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2021
pitroski:
Welcome back home guy and I can't wait for hazard return back also to Chelsea
unfortunately, Chelsea don't mix business with sentiments.
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Mangekyo: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Barca is the most useless team in the world.
Imagine purchasing griezman for more than £100m, is that not poor investment?
First, you purchased coutinho buy more than his value. He failed. You loaned it out.
You still went and carried your dumb brain to sign someone who doesn't even fit your pattern of play for also, more than his worth. Now you're loaning him back and giving them £40m option to buy. Barcelona and their scouts are the most useless in the world.
I can bodly come out and say, I regret ever supporting this trashy team. Very happy Messi left

2 Likes

Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Kilishihunter: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
Barca is the most useless team in the world.
Imagine purchasing griezman for more than £100m, is that not poor investment?
First, you purchased coutinho buy more than his value. He failed. You loaned it out.
You still went and carried your dumb brain to sign someone who doesn't even fit your pattern of play for also, more than his worth. Now you're loaning him back and giving them £40m option to buy. Barcelona and their scouts are the most useless in the world.
I can bodly come out and say, I regret ever supporting this trashy team. Very happy Messi left
So they should keep him while his salary of 800k per week keeps on suffocating the club's wagebill, Mind you the former board put the club in this mess while the newly elected one is trying to save it from getting more debts
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by zikter(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Sysdatek:
Barca wasted money sha
From
dembele
To Coutinho
To this one

400m thrash
Yea, but this guy's were really hot at the time Barca splash on them. Coutinho was the best at Liverpool, Grizman best at athleti and Dembele among the hottest youth in the world at that time. No body imagined this kind of result
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Mangekyo: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

So they should keep him while his salary of 800k per week keeps on suffocating the club's wagebill, Mind you the former board put the club in this mess

They should never have signed him. It's obvious his style of play wasn't suited to that of barca. I doubt if they even scouted him before they paid that huge amount of money.

Griezman has been playing the sit back, and then counter attack style of play almost all his entire life at Atletico.
If you compare that style to Barcelona's tiki taka. One-two passes, trying to open Defence up, you'll see that they're both VERY different.

I guess they never even scouted him *spits

Meanwhile, Is Braithwaite any even better than him?
I believe he's still above all those below average players in Barcelona's current squad
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by kinzation(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2021
samx4real:
Good move...

Welcome to the home of the champions

You mean SUPERSPORT DSTV grin
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by michelism(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2021
adioolayi:
It's necessary....bad business for us..but his game doesn't suit Barcelona.

Atleast, his wages burden is taken off our neck..

Barcelona will compete for top four this season... Barça fans should not expect miracles at UCL...we don't have squad to compete well.

In two seasons, we can come back stronger

It's going to take nothing less than five seasons to bounce back, not even to the Xavi, Iniesta, Messi level. Market is officially red for Barca and it's going to take alot of time to rebuild this team.
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by Noshitboi(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2021
pitroski:
Welcome back home guy and I can't wait for hazard return back also to Chelsea
Guy no o! Make Hazard dey for him dey, we don't want him again
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by wunmi590(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2021
adioolayi:
It's necessary....bad business for us..but his game doesn't suit Barcelona.

Atleast, his wages burden is taken off our neck..

Barcelona will compete for top four this season... Barça fans should not expect miracles at UCL...we don't have squad to compete well.

In two seasons, we can come back stronger

No be only unah no get team, we Madrid fan too know say we no get players to compete in UCL.. cheesy
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by samx4real(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2021
kinzation:
[/b]

You mean SUPERSPORT DSTV grin
cheesy
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by tunashg: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
WTF is wrong with Antione Greizmann...why leave Atletico Madrid in the first place undecided
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by adioolayi(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
wunmi590:

No be only unah no get team, we Madrid fan too know say we no get players to compete in UCL.. cheesy

We go dey drag La Liga together with Athletico Madrid....That's if dem no beat us mercilessly grin grin
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by wunmi590(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
adioolayi:

We go dey drag La Liga together with Athletico Madrid....That's if dem no beat us mercilessly grin grin

My brother I dey tell you cheesy....

That Atletico Madrid has opportunity to pick up the league this season again, if he didnt Bleep up
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by konamitv: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2021
The King is back

Christiano Ronaldo nutmegs Bruno Fernades at training ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNI-f1MC3eE
Re: Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid by victons(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
A rebuilding season for Barcelona.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record / Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) / Tottenham And West Ham Fans Clash Inside London Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.