Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways (792 Views)

Qatar Airways Is 2019 World's Best Airlines, See The Top 10 African Airlines / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by omobaba101(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2021
I have a ticket on Qatar Airways (I can use it to anywhere), but it expires in September. Since many countries are closed to tourism now, I am thinking of using it to go to Turkey for a week. I tried to process the E-Visa but they have about 3 Airlines to choose from and Qatar Airline isn't included. Who has any information that can help. You can suggest another tangible economical alternative destination too. Thanks
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don’t understand what you mean by (I can use it to anywhere) but I flew from Istanbul to Lagos in July with Qatar Airways.
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by Samken2: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Does turkey do Evisa for Nigerians?
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by omobaba101(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
I don’t understand what you mean by (I can use it to anywhere) but I flew from Istanbul to Lagos in July with Qatar Airways.

It's a complimentary ticket from Qatar Airways and I can use it to go to anywhere
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by omobaba101(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's my first time trying to go to Turkey. How did you obtain the visa?
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Samken2:
Does turkey do Evisa for Nigerians?

Yes provided you have a valid UK, Schengen or US visa
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2021
omobaba101:
It's my first time trying to go to Turkey. How did you obtain the visa?

I applied at the embassy and got the visa, you can only apply for Evisa online as a Nigerian only if you have a valid UK, US or Schengen visa.
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2021
omobaba101:

It's a complimentary ticket from Qatar Airways and I can use it to go to anywhere

Oh ok now I understand
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by omobaba101(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

I applied at the embassy and got the visa, you can only apply for Evisa online as a Nigerian only if you have a valid UK, US or Schengen visa.

Thanks bro. I will go to their embassy.

What are the things to have for the visa processing?
Re: Turkish Visa Flying Qatar Airways by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
omobaba101:

Thanks bro. I will go to their embassy.

What are the things to have for the visa processing?

I did not apply from Nigeria then, so I don’t know their requirements here. There is a Turkey thread on Nairaland you can search for it or visit their website or better still ask at the embassy.

(1) (Reply)

Can A HND Holder(upper Credit) Be Admitted For MSC? / Travelling From Ibadan To Anambra / Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.