Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother (801 Views)

Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / Life In Jordan For Nigerians / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by adaxiy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
I am planning to japa to Jordan for work. I pray the land will be green for me, but I need all your best advice.
What's life like in Jordan?
How easy is it to get a job, and what kind of job is easy to get?
What's the cost of living there ?

Please, your kind responses matters a lot.
Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by Ozommadu: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
First thing first

Who did you vote in the last general election??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
adaxiy:
I am planning to japa to Jordan for work. I pray the land will be green for me, but I need all your best advice.
What's life like in Jordan?
How easy is it to get a job, and what kind of job is easy to get?
What's the cost of living there ?

Please, your kind responses matters a lot.

There is nothing in Jordan. No go die there.

Also, where ever you want to japa to, ensure you have the right papers to work and stay.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by Mide3367: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2023
Learn barbing, phone repair and any other skill

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by Minsk24: 5:08am On Aug 26, 2023
Good luck in ala jordan
Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by adaxiy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mide3367:
Learn barbing, phone repair and any other skill

Thanks, I'm a good barber with certificate
Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by adaxiy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
grandstar:

There is nothing in Jordan. No go die there.

Also, where ever you want to japa to, ensure you have the right papers to work and stay.

Thanks bro, I sent you an email earlier.
Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by adaxiy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ozommadu:
First thing first

Who did you vote in the last general election??

Thanks, I didn't vote anyone since I know they can't do anything about Nigerian's problems

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by Againstallodds: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please do not go to Jordan. One of my friend went there and it was very tough for him. Infact we contributed money to enable him enter flight and return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Jordan, Please Help A Brother by soccerlite: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
adaxiy:

Thanks, I'm a good barber with certificate

You want to go do barber in Jordan?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Link You To A Very Easy Way Of Travelling / 1st Time Traveller To The Uk. What Are The Rules Regarding Foodstuffs At Pass? / Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.