Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Install Wordpress On A Localhost - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Install Wordpress On A Localhost (111 Views)

How To Install Wordpress On Localhost / How To Install Wordpress On AWS EKS / Plot To Install Ogboru As Delta Governor And Cairo Ojugboh As Deputy Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Wordpress On A Localhost by mconcepts2021(m): 3:17am On Sep 01, 2021
How to install WordPress on LocalHost using free tools,

in this blog post i will be taking through how to install WordPress on your Computer without having to host using free developer tools, i will be discussing how to install XAMPP, WAMP and Local, also i have included screenshots so that you can replicate with your environment to know if you are in the right stages.

also in this blog post you will see reason why it is important to first test your website locally before going live.

WordPress is unarguable the most used CMS(Content Management System) in the world, powering more than 39.5% of websites globally and with over 1,390,000 post on daily basis from its users.

check out the blog post: https://mconcepts.com.ng/how-to-install-wordpress-on-local-server/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Ado-ekiti, Armed Terrorists Kidnap Pregnant Woman, Husband, Demand N10m / Australian Black Opals – Why Are They Famous In The Gemstone Market? / Create An Upwork Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.