Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How To Install Wordpress On Localhost - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Install Wordpress On Localhost (225 Views)

How To Install Wordpress On A Localhost / How To Install Wordpress On AWS EKS / Plot To Install Ogboru As Delta Governor And Cairo Ojugboh As Deputy Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Wordpress On Localhost by mconcepts2021(m): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2021
WordPress is undoubted the most used Content Management System (CMS) in the world with over 1,390,000 posts from it users, on daily basis, but even with this comes the option of offline usage while you can connect to the internet once in a while to download needed plugins and themes. One of the major reasons of running WordPress on an offline server maybe for education purpose this includes getting familiar with its environment, testing the functionality of whatever you are developing before going live, or in most cases maybe there is shortage of internet connectivity where you are located, if the latter is your case then stick around and follow every step as I show you how to install wordpress on your pc.

In this tutorial am going to show you three different ways you have WordPress up and running on your PC, Server System. We will learn how to install WordPress using WAMP and XAMPP, LOCAL, and LARAGON. Note that all this software is free for download and I will drop a link to each one as we proceed in this tutorial. Also, I will be showing how to install XAMPP but it’s pretty the same process for WAMP installation

check out the full content here: https://mconcepts.com.ng/how-to-install-wordpress-on-local-server/?swcfpc=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Will Splash 2million Naira On Facebook Today! / Hello Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Recover Money I Invested With A Person / Get Discount On Duchi Gold Chains On Purchasing First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.