Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses (21039 Views)

Conditional Cash Transfer: FG Disburses Cash To 15,768 Households In Anambra / FG Disburses ₦123.348bn Grants To States. Bayelsa, Imo, Rivers, Zamfara Get Zero / 433,000 Nigerians, Businesses To Get N50,000, N30,000 Each – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by greenprince(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105371598:

it is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Glad we saw someone with sense at last!
Keep it up Chief Oke.
God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

This guy, you never cease to amaze me. You've sold your conscience and common sense for peanuts that you support whatever stupid initiative of this disgrace of a govt. I hope the fate of those being tormented by bandits and hoodlums befalls you so you can praise your darling president in hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Acidosis(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2021
chidi500:
Scam government. Our organization was verified and we and other organizations verified didn't received any kobo from government.

Can they list name of organizations they paid

They obviously couldn't pay everyone but many received.

My business got paid last year. Even here on Nairaland, several threads were dedicated for the scheme with countless recipients.

Do not let the sudden silence from recipients deceive you. Nearly everyone (registered businesses) that applied correctly in the first batch got paid. The complaints here are from people who didn't bother.

3 Likes

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by anytexy: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Vote buying strategy ahead of 2023.!!!!
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105371598:

it is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Keep it up Chief Oke.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.
grin I hope you won't be stranded at the Airport like the Afgans. Sycophant ... Don't worry one day Buhari's government would be audited, but it is better he audit it himself...No be today Government around the world dey do P.R scams but we have an Imam and Pastor in Government , so we expect more transparencies and the fear of Allah or God .

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Deputy1111(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Those who have received this survival funds will be forever grateful to Buhari administration while those who want but not qualified why be rubbishing the initiative . God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm..
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by TheRareGem1(f): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2021
SmartPolician:
Someone should tell them to publish the details of the beneficiaries so we can independently verify the records.

I once overhead someone saying that they should submit their account details and home address that the government may or may not send them money. The speaker added that if the beneficiary receives the money, he should forfeit over 75% to him and keep the 25%.

I don't want to believe that this government is gathering people's details so they can claim that those Nigerians are the beneficiaries meanwhile the government officials looted the money.

Even in the saner clime, this is not done, is like asking Biden administration to publish the names of beneficiaries of covid19 relief package. Nigerians with irredeemable low mentality though grin grin

Go to the ministry to see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Aurelius1(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105371598:

Keep it up Chief Oke.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.
Mr Manna, why is it that you never see anything wrong in whatever this evil government does? Are you an alien? Even in the face of glaring misappropriation of funds you still support it. Please grow a conscience, you need it.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by lukency(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2021
All you hear from this government is disbursement but who are the beneficiaries
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Flintmoonlight: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2021
is this audio money or what angry
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by clothingonline(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Which link is the website
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Biggers82(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Na who dey collect all this money nah we no dey see anything ooo abi we no follow for the one Million youths
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Pouvoir3air: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2021
See money wey I no get. Dis life no balance. Please check my profile and signature.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Brainbox2020(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2021
okefranci:
Thanks to Buhari/Osinbajo for this wonderful initiative, so many people have benefited immensely from the program
weray dey disguise

Ass licker
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by onedayatime(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2021
The truth is the government truly disbursed (maybe, they are still disbursing) but the figure can't be up to what they claim.

A friend of mine I personally sent the link to showed his boss and he registered his workers and they all got paid 3 months salaries while we in our company hasn't received a dime.

Government are truly paying the beneficiaries but most are left out

2 Likes

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Stories, how did you select the Nigerians?

APC very fraudulent gang
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Jagsconcept887(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Audio money shared amongst dem dem
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2021
fayne:
I just wish all this schemes get to the masses cos aside from N-Power, we hardly see the beneficiaries of such schemes.Time will tell,&
posterity will be d judge.

I was a beneficiary.
Nov
Dec
January I got 30k each making a total of 90 from the govt.

I no go chop Clean mouth like say I no chop. And a couple others on nairaland here. Some even got 500k.

Search for the thread and you'll find it here on nairaland where many testified.

2 Likes

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Naijaibo:
Stories, how did you select the Nigerians?

APC very fraudulent gang

I was selected and I benefited last year/ early this year. So it's not audio.

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Kajaard: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Who are the one million people...?

This is the question we are all asking. I tire for this corrupt government.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Funflipper: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2021
okefranci:
Thanks to Buhari/Osinbajo for this wonderful initiative, so many people have benefited immensely from the program

Imaginary people and businesses rather.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2021
lukency:
All you hear from this government is disbursement but who are the beneficiaries

Me grin.

Thank God I benefited. 90k.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by izunned: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
okefranci:

Keep deciving yourself. Can they please make public the sharing formula. You take money and share to poeple that don't even have any business. Check well, mostly fuulaani must have been the beneficiaries.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by strangest(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Verified but no payment... Thieves!!
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by seyz91(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2021
I tell you
HellAnus:
Thieves!! God will punish all of you and your generations yet unborn

When next govt takes over, the rot and looting they will uncover from this Buhari's govt will shock even the devil.
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by seyz91(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2021
I tell you
PrinceOfLagos:
Scam of the century

This is obviously the most corrupt government in Nigerian history

Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by seyz91(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy i no know for them oo
IgiveLadiesBj:
Who are the one million people...?
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by seyz91(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy
profola2be:
The type of ojuju calabar that this government is doing is out of this world.

1 million what?
God punish this govt and the kind of lies it keep dishing out to us...!
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by HardMirror(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2021
FarinJini:
Kudos to Mr President. His administration deserves all the credit (at least on this one). I know seven (7) people who got twenty thousand naira (#20,000) each just in my village alone so I believe the 57b is well spent.

The people that got it aren't into politics and they're people who truly deserves it. This is a major win.
i am 1000% sure you are in the north else you are a BLOODY LIAR
Re: Survival Fund: FG Disburses ₦57 Billion To 1 Million Nigerians, Businesses by Seunpaul01(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
One million people out of a population of over 200 million.
How is that going to change anything?
When will this country have sensible government that will provide meaningful policies of vivid improvement.
Money that could be use judicially, which could have helped promote up to 50 million people are being wasted on meaningless section like NYSC, N power, enormous salary of politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence / 11 Kidnapped Train Passengers Released By Bandits / I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari — Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.