Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success (16035 Views)

Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa / Don Okonkwo Assures Of APC Takeover As Ngige, Andy Uba Storm Stakeholders Meetin / We’re 'very Anxious' To Meet Atiku In Court, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Hugged: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has admitted he is anxious to see Andy Uba emerge as the next governor of Anambra State.

Uba emerged as the flagbearer for the All Progressive Congress (APC) ahead of the November 6 polls.

While receiving him at the State House, Abuja, on Tuesday, Buhari said he will monitor the election closely.

“I am happy to formally welcome you. I certainly wish you the best of luck.

“I’m anxious for your success, and will closely follow,” Buhari said.

Speaking to reporters after the meeting, Uba said: “I was surprised at the endorsement of Mr President and what he said to me today came from his heart.

“You know everybody was shocked at what he said.”

He also spoke about the tension between him and two of his brothers, Chris and Ugochukwu, who will also be contesting.

“I will tell you for sure that we are not divided. At the end, everybody will see that we are not divided.

“We’re going to win Anambra state. APC will win Anambra state under me.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/anambra-guber-im-anxious-for-your-success-buhari-tells-andy-uba/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by APCNig: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Andy Uba the fraudster will never rule Anambra state. Anambra will not make the same mistake that Nigerians made with Buhari. An election where the erudite Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo is contesting, clowns and idiots like Ifeanyi Uba the primary school drop out, Andy Ubah, the fraudster and other miscreant money bags should get let than 1,000 votes in total.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by tony0806: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2021
C

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Techguy96(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2021
This is a sign, Anambra people should not vote who ever buhari support.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Sirjamo: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Sorry Baba, Prof. Soludo is the man. Andy Uba is a former PDP crook

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Fahdiga(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Andy Uba should count himself lucky if he comes a distant fourth in the election

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Fahdiga(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
Sorry Baba, Prof. Soludo is the man. Andy Uba is a former PDP crook
Only if you can continue making use of your brain like this

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by 9japride(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2021
People should learn from the kind of leaders in Plateau and Imo state when voting in the next governor. Vote in someone that is for the people and not someone who's allegiance is to other regions/person that don't care about the wellbeing of the people.

58 Likes

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by monferans0: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
APC remote control loading

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Lovenorth: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Uba is our anointed candidate for Anambra state Buhari said he will monitor the election closely, thanks our lovely president

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
So, Uba is the new Uzodinjo. Uba you want to make yourself available for evil to use you as he wishes and help him bring his jihadists into the East eh.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by NwaNimo1(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
You think Anambra people will vote for that thief?

[img]https://media./images/3a73d00434ae01efe8758730a2ecc747/tenor.gif[/img]

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Ezedon(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Useless president

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Mangekyo: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by money121(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

moriss33:
Anambra People should better vote for Dr Godwin Maduka, whi has a track record of doing more for his people from his own purse than another career politician.
If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [b][/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Imustnottalk: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Are you sure is the president that said this or the presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Mbataku96(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Anxious ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by SpatialKing(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
9japride:
People should learn from the kind of leaders in Plateau and Imo state when voting in the next governor. Vote in someone that is for the people and not someone who's allegiance is to other regions/person that don't care about the wellbeing of the people.
Supreme Court forced on us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Emmy3(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
I don't know why the media is really bent on spoiling the image and personality of our amiable president with this libel.
We know our cow president and what he can say!
He doesn't know the meaning of "anxious" so let them stop making him look like his Nepa bill has been converted to a school cert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by potbelly(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2021
laughable...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Cupidkc(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2021
That can only happen if you guys play god like in the case of Imo state where 4th became 1st.

But remember that Anambra is NOT Imo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by ddeola: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Don't allow dem make you a demonic agent in ya state o, dis wan wey dem don dey anxious so. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Kingnonny(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Story for the gods, he's going nowhere. Criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by szczescie(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2021
No be Buhari type that thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by IWillSlapMynd44: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Ezedon:
Useless president
Very very useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by Bar1941(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Baba was speaking in parable, the wise ones know what he really meant was he couldn't wait to see him fail just like himself so that Nigerians will see he's not the only failure. This is exactly what happened in tertiary institutions among failures, once he/she fails a course, he wishes his friends fail as well so that they can carry the course over together.

I hope people of Anambra reject these failures outrightly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success by eldoradoxx: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
I trust Anambra people. Whoever this failure in Aso Rock endorses will never win an election in the East, the Igbos are unique in identifying a failure and placing such failure where he or she belongs. Andy Uba will never rule Anambra, let 1 billion Buhari support him.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) / 30,000 Policemen, Two Helicopters, 4 Acps, Others For Ekiti Polls / Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.